Forums > Personal > Asperger Syndrome help!

forum rss feed
Author

Johnny Knoxville user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 242 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jun 05, 13:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello,
I remember some person on a post about a month ago, saying if you want any help with Asperger Syndrome, email me, and we'll talk about it, what is your email again who ever you are, no joke btw this is Serious!

Brian May is the Best Guitarist ever!

not sure about Slash

www.BrianMayCentral.net
brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 18 Jun 05, 14:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

sorry, can't f*cking remember which c**ting f**ker it was that f**king well mentioned...why don't you f**k off you w**ker....ps - does anyone know anywhere to f**king get w**king help with ar*ing tourettes>?

go deo na h√Čireann

Posted: 18 Jun 05, 14:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=green>Bren<font color=orange>ski wrote:

sorry, can't f*cking remember which c**ting f**ker it was that f**king well mentioned...why don't you f**k off you w**ker....ps - does anyone know anywhere to f**king get w**king help with ar*ing tourettes>?

no how about you FUCK OFF ya prick

not sure about Slash

www.BrianMayCentral.net
wstüssyb user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 12371 posts

Posted: 18 Jun 05, 15:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Inu lulu or something like that, dark mytuna

MY GOD spell it write.
Haystacks Calhoun user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1550 posts

Posted: 18 Jun 05, 16:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Inu Assburger? The McD's castoff???

All I can say is that Assburger Syndrome must be pretty awful if it keeps you from holding a job at McD's, where the only prerequisite is a pulse...

"Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?"

Sean Connery
brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 18 Jun 05, 16:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Johnny Knoxville wrote:

<font color=green>Bren<font color=orange>ski wrote:

so not t**sing only have you w**king added aspergers to your autism, but you've got tourettes too? joine the f**king club yer f**wit

go deo na h√Čireann

Posted: 18 Jun 05, 17:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You sick bastards, skitting at someone who is mentally ill, go to hell wankers all of you

not sure about Slash

www.BrianMayCentral.net
Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 19 Jun 05, 02:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

body language ha ha wrote:

Dude you once said you have autism. Now you say Aspereger Syndrome? That's quite a down fall really. There's a big difference in my opinion. Once you also said your best friend has asperger syndrome

Asperger's is a high functioning form of autism.

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

geeksandgeeks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4296 posts

Posted: 19 Jun 05, 23:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That was me. My email is mandylowell@mindspring.com. Send me a shout-out whenever you need it!

God wants you to send me some money.

"Seven spades doubled, vulnerable, making seven? You BITCH."
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 20 Jun 05, 00:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser wrote:

Dude you once said you have autism. Now you say Aspereger Syndrome? That's quite a down fall really. There's a big difference in my opinion. Once you also said your best friend has asperger syndrome

Asperger's is a high functioning form of autism.

It's a LOT less severe than autism.

Lisser and blhh are both right. Asperger's is indeed a less severe, more high functioning form of autism indeed.

But most people with either of those conditions (not "diseases" as some people, even my psychologist included, call it) still have it to a high degree. I happen to have a mild case of it, along with ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyper Disorder), so those two combined make it somewhat difficult for me to perform certain tasks in the workplace, hence my having been fired from a few jobs and thus helping in me receiving AISH (Assured Income for the Severely Handicapped) from the Gov't of Alberta.

Although I'm not an expert on Autism or Asperger's Syndrome as it is honestly not something that interests me at all (which surprises even me, considering how it's affected me my whole life), you can try and ask me questions anyways and I'll do my best to answer.

My best bet for you, Johnny, is to go to http://www.autism.com for more information and research. It is an excellent site, and is pretty much, if I am correct, the official site for information on and relating to Autism and Asperger's Syndrome.

Here's a bit of trivia for you: Asperger's Syndrome was discovered by Dr. Hans Asperger, an Austrian psychologist (at least, I THINK he was a psychologist; not sure)

inu-liger

Posted: 20 Jun 05, 00:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wstüssyb wrote:

Inu lulu or something like that, dark mytuna

LOL. People *STILL* haven't learned to spell my name correctly yet??

inu-liger

Posted: 20 Jun 05, 00:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Johnny Knoxville wrote:

You sick bastards, skitting at someone who is mentally ill, go to hell wankers all of you

Actually, the correct term is "mentally challenged", not "mentally ill". You should know that.

quicksilver mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 96 posts

Posted: 20 Jun 05, 14:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What is assburger syndrome?

Haystacks Calhoun user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1550 posts

Posted: 20 Jun 05, 15:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Assburger's Syndrome is in ways similar to Autism, but not to the same degree. In Asperger's Disorder, affected individuals are characterized by social isolation and eccentric behavior in childhood. There are impairments in two-sided social interaction and non-verbal communication. Though grammatical, their speech is peculiar due to abnormalities of inflection and a repetitive pattern. Clumsiness is prominent both in their articulation and gross motor behavior. They usually have a circumscribed area of interest which usually leaves no space for more age appropriate, common interests.

I do kid Dark from time to time, but that is only because he has thick enough skin, and he knows that I am just yanking his chain.

Do a google search on Aspergers, and you can find more info than you will ever need....

"Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?"

Sean Connery
inu-liger

Posted: 20 Jun 05, 20:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Haystacks Calhoun wrote:

Assburger's Syndrome is in ways similar to Autism, but not to the same degree. In Asperger's Disorder, affected individuals are characterized by social isolation and eccentric behavior in childhood. There are impairments in two-sided social interaction and non-verbal communication. Though grammatical, their speech is peculiar due to abnormalities of inflection and a repetitive pattern. Clumsiness is prominent both in their articulation and gross motor behavior. They usually have a circumscribed area of interest which usually leaves no space for more age appropriate, common interests.

That pretty much describes me there 100% accurately. I'm affected by everything in that mini-report there that HC posted.

Thanks Haystacks!

And, I don't mind you yankin' my chain :)
After all, "Inu" DOES mean "dog" in Japanese :P

inu-liger

Posted: 20 Jun 05, 20:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And also, I read somewhere, but I can't remember where exactly, that people with Asperger's tend to act 3 years younger than they are, which would mean I act like a 16-year-old, although I've actually changed a lot in the past year, so I don't think necessarily I'm exactly like a 16-year-old.

DarkQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 630 posts

Posted: 21 Jun 05, 05:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

&lt;font color=green&gt;Bren&lt;font color=orange&gt;ski wrote:

Johnny Knoxville wrote:

&lt;font color=green&gt;Bren&lt;font color=orange&gt;ski wrote:

sorry, can't f*cking remember which c**ting f**ker it was that f**king well mentioned...why don't you f**k off you w**ker....ps - does anyone know anywhere to f**king get w**king help with ar*ing tourettes&gt;?

so not t**sing only have you w**king added aspergers to your autism, but you've got tourettes too? joine the f**king club yer f**wit

WOOHOO!! Tell it Brenski!!

Johnny Knoxville wrote:

And what if you DO have a fucking mental disease and you don't give a shit either way if people make fun of you? That's my story. INSULT AWAY PEOPLE!! IT'S FUNNY!! And it's way better than having wankers like Knoxville-&quot;knowitall&quot; treating it like it's something to be sympathetic about...

Posted: 21 Jun 05, 05:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MarcelAgain wrote:

DarkQueen is back!!!

I was the Dutch-O, you know? :)

Eh? You're Dutch-o? Oh, DUTCH-O!! HOLLAND!! Damn, I've only been away two weeks - you make it sound like forever!! ;)

Posted: 21 Jun 05, 05:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MarcelAgain wrote:

Hehe ok! I thought you were gone forever here!

Where you on holidays?

Nah, I had a three month vacation when I fucked up my back and couldn't go to school - spent most of the time in and out of hospital. Now I'm just too busy trying to catch up on all the work my fucking teachers wouldn't send me to hit Queenzone. Not to mention I've started up assistant-instructing at Tae Kwon Do so I don't have much time left over for the net. ;)

Bob The Shrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bob The Shrek
Deity: 4014 posts

Posted: 21 Jun 05, 07:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Asperger's sounds so boring - you want something interesting like my Niece, Wolf-Parkinson White Syndrome.

Don't ask, I have no idea what it is.

Cleveland May 24 to June 4th 2007 - I came, I saw, I fucked off home again.