Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Have you heard about Brian and Roger shopping last year?

forum rss feed
Author

CMG user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 146 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jun 05, 19:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Talking to someone in the internet I found this story strange.
In 2004, he got a cover signed by Brian and Roger when they both went shopping in a dvd store in Leicester so his friend got them to sign the cover for him...

Does it make sense?
Could it be untrue?

djaef user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 887 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jun 05, 20:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

CMG wrote:

Talking to someone in the internet I found this story strange.
In 2004, he got a cover signed by Brian and Roger when they both went shopping in a dvd store in Leicester so his friend got them to sign the cover for him...

Does it make sense?
Could it be untrue?


Why would it not make sense? Surely they go shopping. They are after all, both human and very wealthy. Shopping seems a natural pastime.

Could it be untrue? Of course it could, but it doesn't sound too unlikely to me. Maybe they were together and Roger wanted to show Brian that he'd found Another World in the £2 bargain bin :)


djaef - Queen fan since 1678, after the Dorog concert!
Crazy LittleThing user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crazy LittleThing
Royalty: 1593 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jun 05, 14:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I went shopping last year as well. ;-)


I saved Spike's life in 'Nam.
Mr Drowse user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 791 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jun 05, 03:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Crazy LittleThing wrote:

I went shopping last year as well. ;-)


Me too :)


Feed the Phoenix :)
Crazy LittleThing user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crazy LittleThing
Royalty: 1593 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jun 05, 09:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr Drowse wrote:

Crazy LittleThing wrote:

I went shopping last year as well. ;-)


Me too :)


Yeah, I know. I saw you, remember? ;-)


I saved Spike's life in 'Nam.
Mr Drowse user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 791 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jun 05, 10:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Crazy LittleThing wrote:

Mr Drowse wrote:

Crazy LittleThing wrote:

I went shopping last year as well. ;-)


Me too :)


Yeah, I know. I saw you, remember? ;-)


Oh yes of course, how could I ever forget you. ;)


Feed the Phoenix :)
Crazy LittleThing user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crazy LittleThing
Royalty: 1593 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jun 05, 18:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, for one, we WERE both using the bad language that Brian and Roger tend to employ for the express purpose of offending Johnny Knoxville, but you soon relented as you agreed that particular evening gown looked better on me than it did on you. The black one was really more suited to your sophisticated elegance, and you looked fabulous in it, as usual! ;-)

Oh wait, you said how could I ever FORGET you, not how could I ever REMEMBER you. Well anyway, a good time was had by all. I don't remember what Bri and Rog ended up buying that day, but we all compared purchases in the car on the ride home. It was quite the whirlwind shopping extravaganza as I am certain you now recall. Terrific Champagne that you provided, as I remember!


I saved Spike's life in 'Nam.
Mr Drowse user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 791 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jun 05, 03:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Crazy LittleThing wrote:

Well, for one, we WERE both using the bad language that Brian and Roger tend to employ for the express purpose of offending Johnny Knoxville, but you soon relented as you agreed that particular evening gown looked better on me than it did on you. The black one was really more suited to your sophisticated elegance, and you looked fabulous in it, as usual! ;-)

Oh wait, you said how could I ever FORGET you, not how could I ever REMEMBER you. Well anyway, a good time was had by all. I don't remember what Bri and Rog ended up buying that day, but we all compared purchases in the car on the ride home. It was quite the whirlwind shopping extravaganza as I am certain you now recall. Terrific Champagne that you provided, as I remember!



Roederer Cristal champagne... ;)


Feed the Phoenix :)
Queen Maeve user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 68 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jun 05, 19:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr Drowse wrote:

Crazy LittleThing wrote:

I went shopping last year as well. ;-)


Me too :)

No way!!! You're not serious!!? Get this- so was I!! My god we could be, like, shopping buddies! Heres my number-


Maeve Moclair
Crazy LittleThing user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crazy LittleThing
Royalty: 1593 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jun 05, 20:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We thought that was you, but we weren't sure. You should have said something! Next year, perhaps!


I saved Spike's life in 'Nam.
FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jun 05, 06:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Does it make sense?
Could it be untrue?


No it doesn't make sense, and it is untrue. BRian and Roger have servants to go out and go shopping, Brian and Roger stay home on the thrones in their ivory towers


"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."



(Genesis 1:1)