Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Freddie's outfits

forum rss feed
Author

JDL2nd user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 292 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Jun 05, 12:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How do you think about Freddie's outfits ? I think his outfits during the ADATRT tour are great. It looks ridiculous sometimes and it makes me laugh sometimes but it fits the music and the time they were living in and it's just Freddie. I think their setlist during the ADATR tour were the most variated and representative during the 7ties. I also like his outfit during the jazz tour. It also fits the setlist and the stage and the lights. During the jazz tour they played very raw and dark I think. The dark leather outfit is great. I also like his outfit during the magic tour. The magic tour looks like a modern tour. He is also an aged man and it would look ridiculous if he would wear those tight costumes. That's just the problem with the works tour I think. Freddie wears a 7ties costume with modern paintings and it just doens't look right I think. He is too old for such costumes.

How do you think about his outfits/costumes ?

Eviltwin user not visiting Queenzone.com
My Display Message
Eviltwin
Bohemian: 549 posts

Posted: 20 Jun 05, 13:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I love them! just like you said, they may look ridiculous sometimes, but they are Freddie. I like his outfits during the Wembley concert. The outfits are just great. ;D

All I Hear Is Radio Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1181 posts

Posted: 20 Jun 05, 21:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They are awesome, there's are really no words to describe it, it's just Freddie.

"Take The First Step In Faith, You Don't Have To See The Whole Staircase, Just Take The First Step."
Sharon G. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 462 posts

Posted: 20 Jun 05, 21:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie looked great in everything he wore.
Bet he looked great in his birthday suit too!

Freddie forever!

My Melancholy Blues user not visiting Queenzone.com
My Melancholy Blues
Royalty: 1039 posts

Posted: 21 Jun 05, 05:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, Freddie always looked great whatever outfits he wore...even harlequin leotard or red striped shorts... :)

Je vais bien.

Estoy bien.
MelinaMercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 358 posts

Posted: 21 Jun 05, 18:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie wouldnt be freddie if he didnt wear his flamboiant costumes!! And he knew he could get away with it!! it was part of the show...And boy was it hehe

Freddie Forever!!!

"If you want your soul to find peace, go to Montreux." - Freddie Mercury