Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Hyde Park.... tickets from ticket master.........

forum rss feed
Author

Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jun 05, 07:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You should get them about 2 weeks before the gig. The ususal... in London, anyway

DragonOnMyBack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 367 posts

Posted: 21 Jun 05, 09:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I spoke to them on the phone last Friday(24th).

I was actually seeing if I could change my regular tickets for gold circle ones. I know they says no exchanges but I thought I would try, as they seem to be selling them again. None were available when I bought my normal tickets.

Anyway to ge to the point, they said I could not change them because they had already been sent for dispatch.

So I would say something this week.

hcrvelin user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 251 posts

Posted: 21 Jun 05, 11:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I did send them a query because tickets are supposed to be sent to my home address to Croatia. I got answer yesterday they checked my status and that I can collect tickets at box office. I'm quite sure I never asked for that and did pay for delivering tickets to my home address (!?). Does anyone have an idea when box office could open?

H
pirrakitas user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 119 posts

Posted: 21 Jun 05, 11:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh No! Brixton here we go again! In a nutshell, if you are not an UK resident, you are fucked! Don't expect the box office to be opened before doors are opened, so there is no point in queueing early.
I am in the same boat as you, as Dublin is not part of the UK either, (at times like these I really wish the 1916 rising never happened)

hcrvelin user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 251 posts

Posted: 21 Jun 05, 15:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Grrr.. I wanted them to send me a ticket to my hotel address in London as I'll be there 2 weeks before event itself, but obviously that won't work. I asked about time opening for box office(s) and response I got is: "The tickets are available for collection from the venue box office on the day of the event. The box office will be open from midday onwards."

I hate that as I need to take my credit card for indetification to pick the tickets up. I would never ever go to any live concert with credit card in my pocket and now I have to.

H