-First test: You are Tweety.
You are cute, and everyone loves you. You are a best friend that
no one takes the chance of losing. You never hurt feelings and
seldom have your own feelings hurt. Life is a breeze. You are
witty, and calm most of the time. Just keep clear of back stabbers,
and you are worry-free.
-I skipped the second test.
-Third Test:You have selected hair.
You are an artistic type. Daydreaming is your hobby, but you can achieve what most other people cannot. You are lacking in dedication, but you will work tirelessly towards goals which are to your liking. Money is not important. Friends are but only intellectuals and fellow artistic types. You make the best sex partner as you are most willing to explore and please the other partner. Talent is your main strength. Your best partner in life will be those who chose Chest and Privates.
-Fourth Test: Introspective . . . Sensitive . . . Reflective
You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself
and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality;
you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But
your relationships with your friends are highly intensive, which
gives you the inner tranquillity and harmony that you need in order
to feel good. However it is no problem for you to be alone for
extended periods of time, without becoming bored.
-Fifth Test: You have selected apple.
You are an extravagant, impulsive and outspoken person; often with a bit of a temper. While you may not be the best orangizer yourself, you make a good team leader; and are good at taking things forward. You can take quick action in most situations. You enjoy travel immensely. You ooze with charm when you are with your partner. You have an enthusiasm for life, unmatched by most.
1. You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and
2. In the process of courtship, the approach that would make you
feel irresistable is straight-forward, just tell you he/she
3. The impression you would like to give to your lover is loyal,
faithful, never change.
4. What you hate most in your partner is that the person is
ruthless, cold-blooded, and/or ironic.
5. The kind of relationship you would like to build with your
partner is that both of you can talk about everything and
anything, no secret is kept.
6. You care about the society and morality, you won't do anything
wrong after marriage.
7. You think of marriage as a precious thing. Once you get married,
you'll treasure it and your partner very much.
8. At this moment, you don't have the thirst for love, you can't do
anything for it, you won't fall for it easily.
1. The road represents your attitude towards falling in love.
You chose the short road--you fall in love quickly and easily.
2. The number of red roses represents how much you give in a
relationship, while the number of white represents what you
expect in return.
You give 50% and expect 50% in return.
3. This question represents your attitude towards handling
You like to get the person yourself--you are a more direct
person and like to work out problems immediately.
4. The placement of the roses determines how much you like to see
You want to place the roses on the bed--you like to see him/her
5. This represents your attitude towards his/her personality.
You prefer the person to be awake--you expect the person to change for you.
6. The road to home tells how long you stay in love with someone.
You chose the longer road--you will tend to stay in love for
a long time.
"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."