Forums > Personal > My Thoughts

forum rss feed
Author

doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jun 05, 14:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

All I ever ask for on QZ is respect and not to be attacked. Thank you. Apologies for any offended.

I also would like an apology for being attacked and having words/meanings put into my mouth.

Thank you.

xyz
Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts

Posted: 28 Jun 05, 14:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*cheering* *applauding*

ARLENE! ARLENE! ARLENE! ARLENE!

Posted: 28 Jun 05, 16:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Edit

xyz
Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 28 Jun 05, 17:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Helloooooooooooo.......

I couldn't be bothered to read all that because you wrote it and most of what you wrote is either inane, uninformed or available elsewhere (ahem).

My response in general (doesn't need a new thread - I don't see myself as self-importantly as those who feel their every thought requires a thread).

You complain about being abused but you call me names. Don't dish it if you can't take it.

You post with SUDDEN capitals, lots of exclamation marks!!!! and get extremely defensive when disagreed with (see for example - this thread). You come across as a child who can't take criticism - in which case a public notice board with it's varied cast of characters, all with different opinions and styles, is maybe not the place to spend your middle age.

I think I recall seeing somewhere that you claim to be disabled and only able to post on a library PC. Wouldn't you agree that someone using their disability as a shield is effectively reinforcing the "dis" instead of focussing on the "ability" part?

To sum up - if you post drivel, someone on here is going to say it's drivel. It's not just you, do a search on Johny KNoxville and your paranoia will evaporate instantaneously...
And if you don't like it....try www.weallthinkqueenaregreatandeverythingisnicenadfluffysoletsallbenicetoeachother.com

Posted: 28 Jun 05, 17:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Now YOU need to get your facts correct. Even when you attack me you get YOUR facts WRONG!

I NEVER said I was disabled.

I said I had spent the better part of my life as caretaker of my widowed disabled mother until she passed.

I use a library PC, but I am fit and healthy overall.

You howewver, could do with some..
1) Mental Health Counseling
2) your projection
3) anger management
4) need to feel validated by harassing and fabricating your own uninformed statements that are NOT criticsm, they are bullying attacks.

xyz
Penetration_Guru

Posted: 28 Jun 05, 17:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A more detailed response....

This thread is meant in particular to Penetration Guru, Bohardy, and all BANNED trolls that keep harassing me.

I'm not harrassing you, but your pathetic attention seeking (like this thread) and inane drivel is clogging up this board, which I consider to be YOU harrassing EVERYBODY ELSE!!!

1) I RESENT AND AM GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF CERTAIN PEOPLE ON QZ REGULARLY PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH OR INTENTIONS OR INSINUATIONS IN MY WORDS THAT ARE NOT THERE.

If you can't make your point unambiguously, why is that our fault? Blame your teachers.

AGAIN, I HAVE SAID I AM NOT AN EXPERT OR AUTHORITY ON ANYTHING.

I don't recall claiming you were. In fact I will streak naked down your street if you can find an example of me claiming YOU know ANYTHING. At all.

AGAIN, I HAVE SAID WHEN I FIND OUT SOMETHING THAT IS NOT NEW TO DATE, BUT NEW TO ME, THAT IS ONLY NEW TO ME...PERIOD..AND I AM BRINGING IT UP TO SHARE MY THOUGHTS NOW THAT I HAVE EXPRIENCED IT.

Why do all your experiences need to be shared amd documented on here? Couldn't they justbe kept for your Blog, which you could link to in your signature, so that when you post in general on here, those that wish to read more of your musings may do so, and the rest of us can get on with our own experiences....If everybody started a thread for every piece of information they find, the board would crash - so why should you be a special case? Try looking at the bigger picture...

WHERE and WHEN did and do I EVER say ON ANY THREAD I CREATE IF THE INFORMATION IS NOT NEW information, THAT IT IS NEW?

When you put at the bottom "copyright 2005 Arlene R Weiss", you claim the text above it as your own work.

I ONLY say it is new TO ME, and I want to share my thoughts with other people and hear THEIR thoughts of INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION.....

Maybe we don't wish to share such thoughts as you are able to articulate, and would rather not risk having our intelligence potentially compromised by proximity to yours. Maybe your intelligent opinion is that we can find www.brianmay.com and www.news.yahoo.com for ourselves and don't need you to spoonfeed it to us.

2) In the past 2 days I have been harassed to no ends on QZ by, BANNED trolls, Penetration Guru, Bohardy...and I am MORE than sick of it.

I just checked your post history, page 1 has two topics that I have contributed to - this one and your "copyrighted" Live 8 DVD one. If you think that's harrassment, then you are paranoid. I haven't even LOOKED at all the others. I might go and look at your published article though, see how original it looks...

I am angry, stressed out and have barely posted anyhting the last 3 days..because EVERY TIME I DO I GET FLAMED , SWORN AT, THREATENED, OR SPAMMED.

All I have done in regards to this is exercise my right to contribute and point out that you've claimed copyright on something which doesn't appear to be yours. You've sworn at me though. And this thread must count as a flaming too. Doesn't that make you a bit of a hypocrite?

On another thread, a queenzoner asked me if I would type up an interview with Roger that I saw in Classic Rock Magazine. Now I am sure that QZ poaster is a nice person, and ordinarily I would be happy to help out. BUT.....

I am not wasting my time typing up something in good faith, so that these assholes.....

I am not wasting an hour or so to type this up in good faith so I can get flamed, sworn at or spammed.

The last 2 days I can't post ANTHING without these particular people making my life hell.

Your life is hell?? GROW THE FUCK UP YOU IGNORANT MORONIC STUPID UNEDUCATED IMBECILE. There are people dying of hunger and/or HIV across Africa. The Catholic Church could help by encouraging condom use or selling a couple of gold crucifixes, but refuses to do so. The US government incarcerates adults and children without trial, refuses to take action on climate c

Posted: 28 Jun 05, 17:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Now YOU need to get your facts correct. Even when you attack me you get YOUR facts WRONG!

I said I had spent the better part of my life as caretaker of my widowed disabled mother until she passed.

xyz
Penetration_Guru

Posted: 28 Jun 05, 18:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes you said that. I said "I think I recall" - it was clearly a mis-recollection, so perhaps we should move on, or are you another autistic who only focusses on one thing?

For instance, I also said you were repetitive, but you'd look a bit silly arguing with that.

Now. Show me the threats or take them back.

Penetration_Guru

Posted: 28 Jun 05, 18:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.queenzone.com/queen/forum/topic_view.asp?Q_FORUM_ID=3&Q_FORUM_NAME=Personal&Q_FORUM_TOPIC_ID=575791&TOPIC_SUBJECT=My+Rant%2C+Dedicated+To+Penetration+Guru%2C+Bohardy%2C+Banned+Trolls%21

You have posted 2600 messages in 120 days - thats 21 per day, nearly one an hour. Doesn't that seem like a lot?

Haystacks Calhoun user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1550 posts

Posted: 28 Jun 05, 18:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arlene,

Go play in traffic.

Sincerely,

Your Disciple

"Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?"

Sean Connery
_amadeus_ user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 763 posts

Posted: 28 Jun 05, 18:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, this is one of the most pointless threads on Queenzone.

Nobody is always a winner, and anybody who says he is, is either a liar or doesn't play poker.
dragonzflame user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2456 posts

Posted: 28 Jun 05, 19:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow...and all this started because someone pointed out that Michael Buble's CTLCL came out in 2003.
Why isn't the real world like this place? It would be so entertaining.

When life hands you lemons, add vodka.
_amadeus_ user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 763 posts

Posted: 28 Jun 05, 19:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:

In other words, he doesn't have much money...

Nobody is always a winner, and anybody who says he is, is either a liar or doesn't play poker.
Panchgani user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani
Deity: 6373 posts

Posted: 28 Jun 05, 21:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I avoided that topic on purpose ... The title of that topic screamed Drama Queen (something about the cover being Arlene's worst nightmare?).

Roger: I like it. If you don't. Sod you!

Queen song poll: http://home.comcast.net/~vantricers/index.html

B-52's: I, I, I'm lookin for some fun - waitin for the REAL Queen Box Sets to come
Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 28 Jun 05, 22:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arlene I don't want to hurt your feelings anymore than they already are but P_G is accurate in what he's posted in response to you. He would never abuse you or bully you but he will hold you accountable for what you post on here. Don't take it personal. Anyone that deserves a negative or positive comment from him will get it, not just you...all of us.

You post a lot of common knowledge things and numerous threads on your opinions. This is your right to do but if it were me, I'd not post a new thread for every opinion I had. Do that in your blog that way all of your opinions aren't covering up everyone else's threads and they are all nice and neat in one spot.

I'm not saying that everything you post is awful or boring bc it's not, but it is too much and very stepfordish. When you are stepfordish on this board, expect to hear some backlash. Being a stepford is just not healthy.

There has also been more than one thread started by you calling other posters out and saying they are harrassing you. If someone is bothering you on a notice board to where you are stressed out and get as upset as you are, you should stop and think if you should really be posting on a notice board. Maybe you should get out of the house and the library more? You can't let threads on a notice board upset you so much. There is no way someone on a notice board could bother me enough to stress me out or make me start a whole new thread about it. You gotta have some sanity about it.

No one here wants to attack you, muchless P_G or Bohardy. Both of these posters have been on QZ for a long, long time. They have families, social lives, friends, jobs, etc. They don't want to or have the time take to seek out your posts and flame you purposely. However your threads are hard to miss.

P_G and Bohardy are treasured posters on QZ; and for good reason. Both of them have extreme knowledge of Queen's history and music. They'd both be more than happy to answer any question or give their opinions to any reasonable Queen related issue or any other area they are knowledgeable in.

In the years that I've been on QZ I've observed and learned which posters comments and threads I ALWAYS read bc I know the value of their content. Bohardy and P_G are two of those posters that I always read what they have to say. It also goes without saying I know whose posts to avoid or skip over.

I feel you learn a lot more by reading on this board than posting every opinion or thought you have. Just sit back, relax, and read the board. Absolutely comment if you have something of substance to add.

I don't like that I've even commented on this thread bc I don't agree with getting involved in spats on this board, but I do want you to know that P_G and Bohardy are both respected contributors to this board. I hope one day you'll agree with me.

This is just a personality conflict Arlene. Like P_G said, there are all different characters here. Once you've been on here long enough to thicken your skin, it'll all roll off easier. Qz is one big family and we all argue here and there but I wouldn't make new threads about any dispute you have asking certain posters to leave you alone, then taunt them when they don't respond right away. Most of us aren't online as much as you are and might not be able to reply as quickly as you'd like.

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

dragonzflame user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2456 posts

Posted: 28 Jun 05, 22:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's a really nice post Lisser.

When life hands you lemons, add vodka.
Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 28 Jun 05, 22:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

dragonzflame wrote:

That's a really nice post Lisser.

Why thank you dear!!

:)

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts

Posted: 29 Jun 05, 04:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I dug a pygmy by Charles Hawtrey and the Deafaids once. Also a pony.

<>

But I do find that amusing. Sorry.

I leave for 7 days and this board collapses. Snark, snark!

...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts

Posted: 29 Jun 05, 08:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

P_G and Lisser are good people Arlene.
I hope you'll learn from this.

Killed by drones.
Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts

Posted: 29 Jun 05, 08:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

P_G and Bohardy are some of those Last Mohicans- Your Valentine, Scully, Zeni, Sir G_H, eggy, Fried Chicken, jeroen, Pim (where's he?), William... And few more that still post here after all those years- and as Lisser said- they're treasured members as their knowledge is immense. Everyday we've got new members joining in- of course they have no idea who PG or Mr Scully is. And often question their knowledge... And their reactions- obvious for those who had been here for some time- are difficult to understand for those who joined few months ago... PG isn't picking on you- he's... He's always like that- speaks his mind, doesn't like something- says it loud. If I wrote 5 pointless threads I would be told off as well. It's not harrasing- he's criticising you, and has every right to do so. That's the spirit of queenzon- no moderation (almost), freedom of speech... You're entitled to post your threads in large numbers- he' has the right to say he doesn't like it etc. Simple as that. And I guess you just both have to live with that. He's not going to have you banned, you're not going to have him banned. It's AS simple...
I must admit your threads never bothered me BUT I also must admit- I was skipping them. Simple as that. I use different sources as a news update...
PS
Lisser- excellent post