Forums > Queenzone.com > CRAP MUSIC

forum rss feed
Author

FLASH_GORDON user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 86 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jun 05, 06:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

today 2005 music is crap you have pop music and R and B crap taking over but it that aint worse enough you have wannabe rock bands like blink 182, rooseter, greenday which is crap. therefore i have decided to isolate myself from this crap music by not turning radio onto anything exept virgin radio classic rock and as for tv well quickly turn it over when adverts or on music today is at its worst level i mean r and b are coping classic songs and basicially singing over the voices of guns n roses and simple red ITS NOT ON PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be immortal first you have to live a life that is Remember able

englishyob user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 526 posts

Posted: 29 Jun 05, 17:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

if anyone has a bizarre and wide music taste it must be me

i like everything from folk to heavy metal and everything in-between apart from chart crap (pop, R n B and this new so called rock) and dance

you name it i probably have it in my MP3 collection or like it and i have over 6000 MP3's and still have a load of albums to rip

p.s. just for legal reasons i don’t share my mp3 with anything just in case some music big wig is looking

FLASH_GORDON user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 86 posts

Posted: 30 Jun 05, 04:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

well green day rooseter, etc crap wannabe rock bands which irritates me more especially bloody busted rock music my ass and i do have wide range of music taste its just finding good bands

To be immortal first you have to live a life that is Remember able

killer_queen00 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 91 posts

Posted: 06 Aug 05, 09:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

On another board which was named something to the affect of "bands that you think suck." Pretty much everything I like was put down on that board. UGH! I like...

Queen (duh! But I'm naming them anyways.)
The Killers
Green Day
Led Zeppelin (I still don't understand how a person could put down them.)
AC/DC
Josh Groban (I'm OBSESSED with him.)
Phantom of the Opera (only the soundtrack to the movie)

I think people are just ignorant to different kinds of music. My brother was until he actually listened to bands like Green Day and The Killers and he thinks they're pretty good. They're not classic rock, of course, but they're still good.