Forums > Queen - General Discussion > which is the most perveted thread on this site...

forum rss feed
Author

queenrthebestchuckoutherest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 43 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Jul 05, 09:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i would like to conduct a vote to see what u think the most perveted thread on this site is...
i would have to say on of those "who is the sexiest member of Queen" threads. the stuff some people write...


"i like the Queen. she does outrageous things too..." - Freddie Mercury

"Do i look yellow to you?" - Brian May

"Trees and zoos are wonderful things..." - Roger Taylor

DarkQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 630 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Jul 05, 17:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Get over it.

queenrthebestchuckoutherest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 43 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Jul 05, 23:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i don't like u "dark Queen"...


"i like the Queen. she does outrageous things too..." - Freddie Mercury

"Do i look yellow to you?" - Brian May

"Trees and zoos are wonderful things..." - Roger Taylor

queenrthebestchuckoutherest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 43 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Jul 05, 23:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

u r boring...


"i like the Queen. she does outrageous things too..." - Freddie Mercury

"Do i look yellow to you?" - Brian May

"Trees and zoos are wonderful things..." - Roger Taylor

queenrthebestchuckoutherest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 43 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Jul 05, 23:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SORRY DARK QUEEN!!!
was just reading other Queen threads, and you, being a hypocrite wrote in the rogers tattoo thread:

DarkQueen wrote:

Hmm, this thread seems to have gotten a little perverted...

.
.
.

...DRESS THAT MAN UP IN MY SCHOOL UNIFORM!! I'LL BE WAITING IN ROOM 13 AND I EXPECT HIM IN THERE IN TEN MINUTES!!!


seems to me as though u are one of the perverts yourself! :P
didn't mean to offend u...
:P :P :P


"i like the Queen. she does outrageous things too..." - Freddie Mercury

"Do i look yellow to you?" - Brian May

"Trees and zoos are wonderful things..." - Roger Taylor

DarkQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 630 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 00:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

queenrthebestchuckoutherest wrote:

i don't like u "dark Queen"...


Yeah, 'cos I give a shit who likes me, don't I?

queenrthebestchuckoutherest wrote:

u r boring...


I'm a whole lot more fun than someone who goes round picking out QZ's most perverted thread - do you really have nothing more interesting to do with your life?

queenrthebestchuckoutherest wrote:

SORRY DARK QUEEN!!!
was just reading other Queen threads, and you, being a hypocrite wrote in the rogers tattoo thread:

DarkQueen wrote:

Hmm, this thread seems to have gotten a little perverted...

.
.
.

...DRESS THAT MAN UP IN MY SCHOOL UNIFORM!! I'LL BE WAITING IN ROOM 13 AND I EXPECT HIM IN THERE IN TEN MINUTES!!!


seems to me as though u are one of the perverts yourself! :P
didn't mean to offend u...
:P :P :P


-.- And you call me boring? Could you point out anything more obvious? It's called sarcastic hypocrisy, hon, I've got natural talent in than area - it's unfortunate you have no talent in picking it up. Now, if you've actually got an insult worth being bitchy over then I got better things to do.

Shoo fly!! Don't bother me...

DarkQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 630 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 00:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...And now I've just seen how old you are and why this bothers you so much. Can't say I give a shit, but I'm just glad there's an explanation out there as to why you've written the crappiest insults directed at me that I've ever read.

queenrthebestchuckoutherest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 43 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 05:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FUCK U dark queen.
if my topics r so boring, then why visit the thread??? moron...
PLUS don't think that just because im younger than u r you can patronise me by calling me "hun"...

oh yea, and you say my life is not interesting??? well at least i have more talents than "sarcastic hypocrisy"...if your life is so un-boring, than i should like to think that YOU have "better things to do with YOUR life" than answer back 3! times to something which is according to you, boring!!!
who's wasting their life here??? at least i was just minding my own buisness in the first place...

oh yea, i forgot "sarcastic hypocrisy" i pity you...

lowlife...
stop trying to infect me....



"i like the Queen. she does outrageous things too..." - Freddie Mercury

"Do i look yellow to you?" - Brian May

"Trees and zoos are wonderful things..." - Roger Taylor

queenrthebestchuckoutherest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 43 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 05:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Shoo fly??? dont bother me...
YOURE bothering ME.i never asked u to reply to my thread....

and by the way u wrote:

Yeah, 'cos I give a shit who likes me, don't I?

seems like alot of trouble for someone who has "such better things to do" to reply all the time....

if you dont give a shit, why keep trying to look like a tough guy???

your name dosnt even deserve capital letters...



"i like the Queen. she does outrageous things too..." - Freddie Mercury

"Do i look yellow to you?" - Brian May

"Trees and zoos are wonderful things..." - Roger Taylor

queenrthebestchuckoutherest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 43 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 06:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hey u R a hypocrite...
you try to patronise me because of my age, but yr stupid blog says that you still go to school too.

u cant be THAT much older than me....hypocritical scumbag


"i like the Queen. she does outrageous things too..." - Freddie Mercury

"Do i look yellow to you?" - Brian May

"Trees and zoos are wonderful things..." - Roger Taylor

queenrthebestchuckoutherest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 43 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 06:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

and by the way...if youre still reading this you just contradicted yourself by saying I have nothing better to do with my life...

look who's talking...


"i like the Queen. she does outrageous things too..." - Freddie Mercury

"Do i look yellow to you?" - Brian May

"Trees and zoos are wonderful things..." - Roger Taylor

queenrthebestchuckoutherest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 43 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 07:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

dear dark queen
this shall be the last message i post on this notice board, because i am sick of arguing with you and your perverted mind. thats not why i asked the question in the first place.
i pity you. you must be really insecure if you find it nessary to write all those things back to someone of my age, since according to you, you're so much better than me because you're older.

bye looser.
you're not worth the typing...


"i like the Queen. she does outrageous things too..." - Freddie Mercury

"Do i look yellow to you?" - Brian May

"Trees and zoos are wonderful things..." - Roger Taylor

*3*Playful as a pussycat user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 590 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 13:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...FIRE!!!!!! ;)


Freddie Mercury is my sexi moon lobster



"Mis francais est la meme que before. C'est un peu crap"-Brian May

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear!" -Freddie Mercury
All I Hear Is Radio Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1181 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 20:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Friends will be friends...


"Take The First Step In Faith, You Don't Have To See The Whole Staircase, Just Take The First Step."
DarkQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 630 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 21:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Could you BE any more lame? Least I can spell. And moron? Who says moron to anyone anymore? Oh, and wasting my life here would be putting my schoolwork on hold just to come here and insult you. I actually have a job, a life, and many things that are actually alien concept to you. But at least I got you in a bad mood - that's the only reason I come to this site :) And at least I know how to use the quote button and how to edit my posts - I also don't feel the need to post an insult, leave, waste time thinking up other ones just to come back and post 'em to get attention. Sad - you're a frickin' teenager - we're supposed to have lives. You don't, and you put the rest of us to shame.

P.S. It takes less than half the time it takes to read something than to write it. Therefore, you took twice as long saying I have no life than it took for me to read it. Who has no life now?

Once again, I am happy to have really irritated you into giving up. I have now proved that you are a coward, and you can't hold your own in a fight.

You are the weakest link - GOODBYE!!

queenrthebestchuckoutherest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 43 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 06:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Could you BE any more lame? Least I can spell. And moron? Who says moron to anyone anymore? Oh, and wasting my life here would be putting my schoolwork on hold just to come here and insult you. I actually have a job, a life, and many things that are actually alien concept to you. But at least I got you in a bad mood - that's the only reason I come to this site :) And at least I know how to use the quote button and how to edit my posts - I also don't feel the need to post an insult, leave, waste time thinking up other ones just to come back and post 'em to get attention. Sad - you're a frickin' teenager - we're supposed to have lives. You don't, and you put the rest of us to shame.

P.S. It takes less than half the time it takes to read something than to write it. Therefore, you took twice as long saying I have no life than it took for me to read it. Who has no life now?

Once again, I am happy to have really irritated you into giving up. I have now proved that you are a coward, and you can't hold your own in a fight.

You are the weakest link - GOODBYE!! "
Could you BE any more lame? Least I can spell. And moron? Who says moron to anyone anymore? Oh, and wasting my life here would be putting my schoolwork on hold just to come here and insult you. I actually have a job, a life, and many things that are actually alien concept to you. But at least I got you in a bad mood - that's the only reason I come to this site :) And at least I know how to use the quote button and how to edit my posts - I also don't feel the need to post an insult, leave, waste time thinking up other ones just to come back and post 'em to get attention. Sad - you're a frickin' teenager - we're supposed to have lives. You don't, and you put the rest of us to shame.

P.S. It takes less than half the time it takes to read something than to write it. Therefore, you took twice as long saying I have no life than it took for me to read it. Who has no life now?

Once again, I am happy to have really irritated you into giving up. I have now proved that you are a coward, and you can't hold your own in a fight.

You are the weakest link - GOODBYE!! "


-reads aloud in sarcastic annoying high pitched mimiking voice...


"i like the Queen. she does outrageous things too..." - Freddie Mercury

"Do i look yellow to you?" - Brian May

"Trees and zoos are wonderful things..." - Roger Taylor

dimcyril user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 280 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 11:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

do i detect a little antipodean rivalry between our friends in the colonies?


we've no ancestral halls, no haughty portraits on our walls, no family monuments at all, unless it's my cousin sheila's stupendous clevage.
queenrthebestchuckoutherest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 43 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jul 05, 09:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hello Ravenetta.
u r cool...
:)


"i like the Queen. she does outrageous things too..." - Freddie Mercury

"Do i look yellow to you?" - Brian May

"Trees and zoos are wonderful things..." - Roger Taylor

DarkQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 630 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jul 05, 22:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

queenrthebestchuckoutherest wrote:

"Could you BE any more lame? Least I can spell. And moron? Who says moron to anyone anymore? Oh, and wasting my life here would be putting my schoolwork on hold just to come here and insult you. I actually have a job, a life, and many things that are actually alien concept to you. But at least I got you in a bad mood - that's the only reason I come to this site :) And at least I know how to use the quote button and how to edit my posts - I also don't feel the need to post an insult, leave, waste time thinking up other ones just to come back and post 'em to get attention. Sad - you're a frickin' teenager - we're supposed to have lives. You don't, and you put the rest of us to shame.

P.S. It takes less than half the time it takes to read something than to write it. Therefore, you took twice as long saying I have no life than it took for me to read it. Who has no life now?

Once again, I am happy to have really irritated you into giving up. I have now proved that you are a coward, and you can't hold your own in a fight.

You are the weakest link - GOODBYE!! "
Could you BE any more lame? Least I can spell. And moron? Who says moron to anyone anymore? Oh, and wasting my life here would be putting my schoolwork on hold just to come here and insult you. I actually have a job, a life, and many things that are actually alien concept to you. But at least I got you in a bad mood - that's the only reason I come to this site :) And at least I know how to use the quote button and how to edit my posts - I also don't feel the need to post an insult, leave, waste time thinking up other ones just to come back and post 'em to get attention. Sad - you're a frickin' teenager - we're supposed to have lives. You don't, and you put the rest of us to shame.

P.S. It takes less than half the time it takes to read something than to write it. Therefore, you took twice as long saying I have no life than it took for me to read it. Who has no life now?

Once again, I am happy to have really irritated you into giving up. I have now proved that you are a coward, and you can't hold your own in a fight.

You are the weakest link - GOODBYE!! "


-reads aloud in sarcastic annoying high pitched mimiking voice...


Wow, you are sad - I thought you said you were done, but okay, if you insist on continuing this incessant and pointless bickering, then I'll humour you, small child. :) You just proved that teenagers are immature, stupid and lame at insults - you bring a bad name to everyone aged 13 - 18 ('cept for me). My 12-year-old sister is more mature than you. Sad... Get a life!! :)

queenrthebestchuckoutherest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 43 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jul 05, 02:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...5...
...4...
...3...
...2...
...1...
THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!!!!


"i like the Queen. she does outrageous things too..." - Freddie Mercury

"Do i look yellow to you?" - Brian May

"Trees and zoos are wonderful things..." - Roger Taylor