Forums > Personal > What's the difference between the average 17-year-old boy and a catfish?

forum rss feed
Author

geeksandgeeks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4296 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Jul 05, 23:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

One is a scum-sucking bottom dweller and the other is a fish.

While trying to enjoy a walk today before we got hit by the edge of Tropical Storm Cindy, I was followed for nearly half an hour by a pair of walking hormone storms, also known as 17-year-old boys, who used every cheesy pickup tactic known to man. It would have been funny if it weren't so annoying and pathetic. Eventually I told them I only had three months to live, and they sort of backed off after that.

Ladies (or gentlemen), short of the use of acetelyne torches, how does one get such a creature to leave them alone when that creature refuses to take any hints? The three-months-to-live thing worked quite well, but I'm not going to be able to use it anymore when I run into one of these boys again in six months.

God wants you to send me some money.

"Seven spades doubled, vulnerable, making seven? You BITCH."
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 06 Jul 05, 23:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What the difference between Ann Coulter and a shooting arrow?...

A shooting arrow is a CUPID STUNT, and Ann Coulter...

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Flashman user not visiting Queenzone.com
Flashman
Deity: 4523 posts

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 02:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

In six months time you may have changed your tune. I remember myself at your age - my only interests were football and skiving off school.

Then, after an unexpected fumble in the bushes with a practised filly who took advantage of my tender years, I was never away from the skirt. She had me completely hooked, y'see. Gad, my arse was a blur.

But, if you're adamant you need advice to rid yourself of this irksome pair (they sound as green as cabbage to me - definitely not followers of Flashy, or you would no doubt have succumbed) or their kind, there's no surer way to put a chap down than a swift kick in the Happy Sack.

FLASHMAN STRIKES AGAIN!

Paul Rodgers is not the best thing since fried Fred.
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 08:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Barry © wrote:

What is it about this time of year and horny youths?

Girls wearing more revealing clothes. Don't blame us because you are so damn hot.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 10:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Barry © wrote:

Flashman is right, a good kick in the Town Halls is guaranteed to put them off pestering you. Their friends will find out about it and they will think twice about messing with you to.

What is it about this time of year and horny youths?

LOL, no idea. The revealing clothing theory doesn't work, because I was dressed pretty conservatively - knee-length pants and a nice sleeveless shirt.

And Flashman - yes, they were clealry green, it was pathetic. But even if they had been a pair of Prince Charmings, I have someone waiting for me back home, and I'm going to be a good girl this summer.

wstüssyb user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 12371 posts

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 11:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Men hit thier sexual peak at 18...they are only a year behind and ready to burst!
Never hurts to try, you never know when a chick will say yes! =)

MY GOD spell it write.
Farlander user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 662 posts

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 12:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Don't drop hints, say "I'm not interested, please leave me alone."

FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 12:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

geeksandgeeks wrote:

One is a scum-sucking bottom dweller and the other is a fish.

While trying to enjoy a walk today before we got hit by the edge of Tropical Storm Cindy, I was followed for nearly half an hour by a pair of walking hormone storms, also known as 17-year-old boys, who used every cheesy pickup tactic known to man. It would have been funny if it weren't so annoying and pathetic. Eventually I told them I only had three months to live, and they sort of backed off after that.

Ladies (or gentlemen), short of the use of acetelyne torches, how does one get such a creature to leave them alone when that creature refuses to take any hints? The three-months-to-live thing worked quite well, but I'm not going to be able to use it anymore when I run into one of these boys again in six months.

Ugh, I know what you mean. Back last year some creepy ass guy kept hitting on me on the bus. He kept saying, "Do you wanna be my girlfriend? Just for the rest of the ride?"

"Brian May, Freddie will."

Posted: 08 Jul 05, 00:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=purple>Miss James wrote:

All I would have to say would be "I have a boyfriend and he is an insanely jealous guy, so you better back off before he hunts you down and guts you like a fish for even looking at me."

;^)

LOL, that would work better if mine weren't 400 miles away. *whimper* I miss my slav - er, sorry, my boyfriend.