Forums > Personal > Free hate in Hyde Park

forum rss feed
Author

caviar user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 47 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 14:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Will English people finally understand that they shouldn't allow hateful islamists spread their hate all day long in Hyde Park calling for the death of the Queen and the islamization of UK?

These terrorists attacks are awful. Islamist organizations should be kicked out of England.

Suigi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 856 posts

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 14:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So, this could be considered Live Hate?
*gets shot by Political-Correctness Police for improper remark and horrible pun*

HE ROCKS US STILL.

Proud Supporter of the Queen Lives Compilation
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 14:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A couple years ago in London was convention called ''Jihad against Russia'', our journalist was attacked there and spent few months in hospital, but government of UK didn't care about it all - it was okay for them. If this is 'liberty' - when I don't want such 'liberty' for my country.

It's very sad that people understand some clear things only when people are dying because of this terrible terrorist attacks.

Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 14:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Not all Islamic people are bad.
Not all Muslims are bad.
Not all Christians are good.
Not all Buddhists are good.
Not all Scientologists are crazy.
Not all gays are pedophiles.
Not all southerners are stupid.
Not all northerners are mean.
Not all straight people are homophobes.
Not all Americans are fat and lazy.
Not all Asians are smart.
Not all Africans have HIV/AIDS.

The list goes on and on... We can't judge whole groups of people based on the actions of a select few.

"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel
DudleyFufkin user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 582 posts

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 14:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I agree, send them all back. let them live in arab countries where they belong. but people say "oh, all muslims are not bad" but we dont know which are bad and which are not. they all wear these ridicilous costumes, covering their faces, then we get hooded tops banned but they can cover thier heads. its not on.

"your shit and you know you are".
Wet Willie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 148 posts

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 15:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The stuff you read after these kind of events...

Well, Freddie was... oh not British... humm.... From Iran? I think so... His ancestors are Iranian... So this means Freddie would have had to be sent back?

Listen, it's understandeble you're shocked, who isn't. But understand that those who place these bombs lack education. Not that they're stupid, it's the lack of education they receive due to embargos, propaganda... It's also motivated by jealousy of not having all the material stuff you have.
Islam is not about hate. ALL religions of the world preach LOVE! Fuck, even George W. Bush has got the message of jesus wrong!

LOVE!!! That's the key.

NOT all Muslims are pro-terrorists.
NOT al Christians are pro-Bush.

There's bad element everywhere! Even in Buddhism.

PLEASE, I hurge you NOT to fall for the lowest emotions that will cause HATE and REVENGE upon locals who have NOTHING to do with this.
Show the extremests that this will NOT effect your view on religious harmony!
The best way to make them dissapear is to understand one another!

with fish and bacon, please
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 15:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DudleyFufkin wrote:

but we dont know which are bad and which are not. they all wear these ridicilous costumes, covering their faces, then we get hooded tops banned but they can cover thier heads. its not on.

How do you which non-muslims are good and which are bad?

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 15:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie wasnt muslim.

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 16:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Good.

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 16:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DudleyFufkin wrote:

Good.

I hope that by morning your mind will have changed. This attitude is very sad. Blaming a whole nation or religious following because of a very sad and tragic event is unjustifiable.

I hope you will grow up.

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 16:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

caviar wrote:

Will English people finally understand that they shouldn't allow hateful islamists spread their hate all day long in Hyde Park calling for the death of the Queen and the islamization of UK?

These terrorists attacks are awful. Islamist organizations should be kicked out of England.

Well how about you start by kicking one of the reasons behind this hatred... you know... that president your family voted for?

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 16:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DudleyFufkin wrote:

Freddie wasnt muslim.

nope, but he wasn't white!
So that, according to the bull I've been reading here is a valid reason for kicking him out of the UK.
Boy am I glad I left that country, seeing how some of its youth is forgetting who and what our grandparents fought: hatred and racism.

k01olnug user not visiting Queenzone.com

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 16:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

look i dont think that all muslims are terrorists but i think its fairly safe to say that our main threat our muslims terrorists. Our we therefore not justified to protect ourselves and reduce such minorities. We are Britain yet we find ourslef in a time were few are British. I do have foreign friends so do not call out racist. It is in my belief that this country would benifit from reducing such ethnic groups and taking higher precautions when graunting asilim or a green card.

Is the real life?, Is this just fantasy?
bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 17:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Chrirons wrote:

DudleyFufkin wrote:

Good.

I hope that by morning your mind will have changed. This attitude is very sad. Blaming a whole nation or religious following because of a very sad and tragic event is unjustifiable.

I hope you will grow up.

You are correct we have good people in the UK who are Muslims. I think the real problem is a lot of people feel the Muslim religion is too extreme, inflexible, outdated and not tolerable to other relegions. Others feel that Moderate Muslim leaders don't do enough to condone attacks on the West

Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
caviar user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 47 posts

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 17:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well there is quite some deviation here.

I started my topic saying that we should kick out those islamic preachers who spend their time in Mosquees and in Hyde Park calling for Jihad and the Islamization of the country?

I never mentioned that all Muslims are bad. My point is that extremists are the problem and moderate are the solution. However islamic preachers in England who call for hate, crimes and other forms of Jihad are led by love but by hate. These people should be kicked out, and only them!

agneepath! 11994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1132 posts

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 17:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DudleyFufkin wrote:

I agree, send them all back. let them live in arab countries where they belong. but people say "oh, all muslims are not bad" but we dont know which are bad and which are not. they all wear these ridicilous costumes, covering their faces, then we get hooded tops banned but they can cover thier heads. its not on.

where would you send Cat Stevens?

doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 17:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Agneepath! wrote:

DudleyFufkin wrote:

where would you send Cat Stevens?

I thought I had heard they wouldn't allow him back into the USA a while ago, or something to that affect.

xyz
agneepath! 11994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1132 posts

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 17:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dan Corson wrote:

Not all Islamic people are bad.
Not all Muslims are bad.
Not all Christians are good.
Not all Buddhists are good.
Not all Scientologists are crazy.
Not all gays are pedophiles.
Not all southerners are stupid.
Not all northerners are mean.
Not all straight people are homophobes.
Not all Americans are fat and lazy.
Not all Asians are smart.
Not all Africans have HIV/AIDS.

The list goes on and on... We can't judge whole groups of people based on the actions of a select few.

Agreed - Sometimes I'm not sure what scares me the most: The actual terrorist attack or the reaction of seemingly intelligent adults.

Suigi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 856 posts

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 18:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, what's the first reaction of the human mind when it finds out that people are being killed by terrorists?
Fear, right?
Right.
And when you fear something, you begin to hate something.
And hate is the worst thing to do.
Hate begets hate.

And to clarify, Freddie was born in Zanzibar to Persian parents, and went to school in India before moving to England.
He was Zoroastrian, not Muslim.

HE ROCKS US STILL.

Proud Supporter of the Queen Lives Compilation
Tim June user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 364 posts

Posted: 07 Jul 05, 18:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The terroristic attacks are terrible and I feel very sad about the victims.
But the terror and the terrorist are just part of our so called civilisation, no alians. The seed of terror will grow forever, in a world that (is) based mainly on injustice and double standarts. I think it is not only a question of culture or religion.

life could be magic if we break free