Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > New Tour programme

forum rss feed
Author

proton user not visiting Queenzone.com
proton
Bohemian: 587 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 05, 11:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

In Cologne they sold a new tourprogramme with gold coloured cover, all new live photo's, and what I discovered is that in the back there is a list of
tour promotors. ALSO included in that list are the promotors for the 2 concerts in USA in October!
They mention a promotor in New Jersey and one in Los Angeles!

Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts

Posted: 08 Jul 05, 11:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So it's a third one... After I bought one in Brixton I found out they added some pages later on... And now another one... I this a rip off?

proton user not visiting Queenzone.com
proton
Bohemian: 587 posts

Posted: 08 Jul 05, 11:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't think that those 300.000 people who saw Queen live this year are all that mad/die-hard that they are visiting several concerts and buying lots of merchandize.
Maybe 500 or 1000 people buy several tour programmes, and if I were in a touring band , I would also change the programme later in the tour. It's quite obvious that you can't provide live tour photo's if a tour just has started!
I don't see it as a rip off. I'm buying a new book with new contents.

We Are The Champions user not visiting Queenzone.com
We Are The Champions
Bohemian: 879 posts

Posted: 08 Jul 05, 14:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fenderek wrote:

So it's a third one... After I bought one in Brixton I found out they added some pages later on... And now another one... I this a rip off?

The answer to this is simple. If you feel you're been ripped off don't buy the bloody thing! Let someone else line their pockets.

We all of us deeply apologise for this god forsaken shit heap of a building...but we will make it rock.

Brian May Wembley Pavilion 11.05.05.