Forums > Queen - General Discussion > roger taylor

forum rss feed
Author

written_in_the_stars user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 357 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Jul 05, 22:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

As a girl myself, I can answer that. Some girls, including myself, think Roger is a sexy man because of the fact he plays drums, his attitude, his voice and his other physical characteristics. You know, his long and blond hair, his blue eyes, his husky voice, the rock n' roll songs he wrote, his 'bad boy' attitude (smoking a lot, for instance), his thrill for cars, his masculinity, his open shirts ... those are all little caracteristics of him which, when put together, makes him very sexy.

yes it was plain to see, yes it was meant to be...
All I Hear Is Radio Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1181 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 00:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

written_in_the_stars wrote:

As a girl myself, I can answer that. Some girls, including myself, think Roger is a sexy man because of the fact he plays drums, his attitude, his voice and his other physical characteristics. You know, his long and blond hair, his blue eyes, his husky voice, the rock n' roll songs he wrote, his 'bad boy' attitude (smoking a lot, for instance), his thrill for cars, his masculinity, his open shirts ... those are all little caracteristics of him which, when put together, makes him very sexy.

I agree completely, Roger is definately a sexy guy.

"Take The First Step In Faith, You Don't Have To See The Whole Staircase, Just Take The First Step."
Eliza user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 36 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 02:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He's a sex god and that's it! End of discussion! :-D

Rogerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Taylorette user not visiting Queenzone.com
Taylorette
Champion: 85 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 03:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

sweden_man wrote:

why do all of the girls think this man is so sexy anyway?

even if i am a boy, i can tell you that this man is not sexy

Roger Meddows Taylor is the sexiest man alive ;)
Have a look on his blond hair, on his beautiful eyes and on his world hugging smile. He is purely sex!

Sorry for my terrible english ;)

Out in the city, in the cold world outside

I don't want pity, just a safe place to hide

Mama please, let me back inside

lady_mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 46 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 03:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi!

All things which written_in_the_stars said are underlined with myprofile picture! just take a look at it! Roger is pure sex!!! he's a god!! this blond long hair! this deep blue eyes!!! He drives me crazy!!!!

I LOVE ROGER MEDDOWS TAYLOR! HE'S THE SEXIEST MEN WHO EVER LIVED ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I don't like 'Religion'! It tends to fuck people up!" Roger Taylor at the One Vision sessions.
Bob The Shrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bob The Shrek
Deity: 4014 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 04:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

sweden_man wrote:

sweden_man, my lad, there are many things you will learn about women, in years to come.
Why do they purposely go to shopping malls with no intention of buying anything?
Why do they go out to get a pint of milk and come back with a new outfit, shoes and bag?
Why do they insist on us men leaving the toilet seat down for them, yet won't leave it up for us?

Saying Roger isn't sexy on this board will actually be read by said women and interpreted as 'Am I open to as much vitriolic abuse as you can throw at me'

Agree with what women say and enjoy the rest of your life in peace - most men do ;-)

Cleveland May 24 to June 4th 2007 - I came, I saw, I fucked off home again.
DarkQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 630 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 05:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hmm, it's the part about his masculinity that I have to question (I've seen a picture of him threatening the camera, well trying to. I take one look at that picture, sized him up, and decided "damn boy! What the hell do you think you're trying to do? I'll snap you like a fucking twig! You ain't as tough as you wanna be..."), along with the evidence provided for him being a "bad boy" (heavy smoking? COME ON!!) but other than that, that covers pretty much everything about why the man's so sexy. However, it was the eyes that got me hooked - I'm a weakling for great eyes...

Mr Drowse user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 791 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 05:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bob The Shrek wrote:

sweden_man wrote:

sweden_man, my lad, there are many things you will learn about women, in years to come.
Why do they purposely go to shopping malls with no intention of buying anything?
Why do they go out to get a pint of milk and come back with a new outfit, shoes and bag?
Why do they insist on us men leaving the toilet seat down for them, yet won't leave it up for us?

Saying Roger isn't sexy on this board will actually be read by said women and interpreted as 'Am I open to as much vitriolic abuse as you can throw at me'

Agree with what women say and enjoy the rest of your life in peace - most men do ;-)

Listen to the wise, listen to the wise, listen to the wise maaaaaan. :D

Feed the Phoenix :)
scprof user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 232 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 06:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If lasses think that Rod Stewart is sexy then I'm sure they will think that Roger is aswell. He is getting on a bit now though.

Death to Rapidshare. Long Live BitTorrent!!
kerfuffle87 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 419 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 10:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

written_in_the_stars does sum it up briliantly - Roger epitomises the typical 'rock n roll' guy with his attitude, looks, money etc. which, well are very appealing characteristics for us girls ;D

"Minds are like parachutes, they only function when they are open" - Sir James Dewar
Ms. Bea Haven user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 326 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 11:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What's the saying, a toad is a prince in someone's eye...

I personally don't find Roger sexy - I guess it's cos I'm blonde - I prefer the tall, dark haired type in clogs and ugly shirts...

7drylegs+1wet1 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 160 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 11:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Eliza wrote:

He's a sex god and that's it! End of discussion! :-D

mmmmmmm.....rogerrrrrrrr

"What do you send a squaddie in the front line? Of course, a slit trench. No, i send him a sandbag, and, just in case he doesn't laugh, a box of preserved fruit."

~Spike Milligan~
Sirk user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 132 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 11:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

judging by the pics of him in the 70's he was really really fit....but now its like....old man. no offence.

Kate xx
doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 12:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bob The Shrek wrote:

sweden_man wrote:

Lol! A man who totally ''Gets'' us women. Kudos Shrek!

Great summation! :)

xyz
its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 13:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ROGER TAYLOR IS HOT NO DOUBT ABOUT IT LOL HES GOT A SEXY VOICE LOVELY EYES GREAT HAIR PERFECT TALENT FAR BETTER THEN MOST DRUMMERS HE SHOULD OF BEEN NUMBER 1 IN THE BEST DRUMMER POLL NOT FAIR!!!

flick of te wrist and your dead baby blow him a kiss and your madddddddddd

"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
Krizzy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1806 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 14:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bob the Shrek, you are truly a sage wise man!

I bow to your wisdom, sir!

LMAO!!!

Kriz ;o)

Long Live Queen!!!
Eviltwin user not visiting Queenzone.com
My Display Message
Eviltwin
Bohemian: 549 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 16:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I must say that i am not too fond of Roger.

Sharon G. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 462 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 17:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think Roger is sexy, but I preferred Freddie
myself.

Yogurt user not visiting Queenzone.com
Yogurt
Royalty: 1927 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 20:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Roger was one sexy dude in the 70s and 80s!
I loved the way his clothes fit him.
He was really hot.

I don't swim in your toilet, so don't pee in my pool!

Insomni@ user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 340 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 05, 16:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Couldn't agree more!!!!!!!His whole style makes him sexy

It's a long hard struggle

But you can always depend on me

And if you're ever in trouble

You know where I will be