Forums > Queen - General Discussion > hyde park are U going to be there?

forum rss feed
Author

its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 13:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

im going and i cant wait it was a shame they had to cancel but ofcourse is because of the bombings anyway i just want to no what can we bring again? drinks food? camreas? digetel? video cams? anything??? i heard that the leaftlet they give you at the gate is 10 pounds thats expensive...which gate do we go at?
you see i have all this questions i need to be answered before this friday...if you could please help me and other people that might not no what do bring....


flick of the wirst and your dead baby blow him a kiss and your madddddd


"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 13:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I would rather boil my head in an oven. I advise people to see REM the next night instead.


Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 13:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

I would rather boil my head in an oven. I advise people to see REM the next night instead.


why is that bryans dont u agree with queen+pr? im asking what shall i bring anyway not if u like the idear of them performing with paul thats another poll to see at this is info on hyde park silly.....your not going i can see?


flick of the wrist and your dead baby blow him a kiss and your madddddddd


"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
dimcyril user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 280 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 13:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i'll be there.
looking forward to it very much.
i just wish that they had changed the set list a tiny bit from the indoor shows. in dublin they played two songs which they hadn't played the previous week in cardiff which was nice.




we've no ancestral halls, no haughty portraits on our walls, no family monuments at all, unless it's my cousin sheila's stupendous clevage.
its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 13:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

dimcyril wrote:

i'll be there.
looking forward to it very much.
i just wish that they had changed the set list a tiny bit from the indoor shows. in dublin they played two songs which they hadn't played the previous week in cardiff which was nice.




so what are we ment to bring then dimcyril? your going so do you no? i no i'd rather have a roof over our heads lol....
but the open fresh air is nice we going to be so hot and to many people together...



flick of the wrist and your dead baby blow him a kiss and your madddddddd


"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
englishyob user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 526 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 13:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

I would rather boil my head in an oven. I advise people to see REM the next night instead.


i would buy front row seats to see that.

But went to see REM the other night in HULL was really good if you can catch the hyde park gig do

its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 13:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

englishyob wrote:

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

I would rather boil my head in an oven. I advise people to see REM the next night instead.


i would buy front row seats to see that.

But went to see REM the other night in HULL was really good if you can catch the hyde park gig do


yeah but do anyone nos what to bring everyone just blanks me :(.......



flick of the wrist and your dead baby blow him a kiss and your madddddddd


"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
englishyob user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 526 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 14:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

you might not be able to get away with drinks and food as most venues like you to buy there food but a cameras are usually allowed but not a video cameras

Localboy80 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 268 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 14:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi its_a_hard_life!

I think the rule is that you cannot really take anything in but everybody does. I went to see them at the C.I.A in Cardiff and I took a digital camera in with me, as did nearly every other person. Besides, to put your mind at rest, they have stated on Queenonline.com, that they would like fans to take pictures of the outdoor gigs and to send them to Queenonline.com, so they can make a gallery of all the fans pictures so to speak!

There is going to be a hell of a lot of people there, hun, so I don't think they are going to care too much if you sneak in a sausage roll or a can of Tizer either! ;-)

One thing I would ask, has anyone bought their tickets through lastminute.com? They have told me that I need to collect my tickets from the box-office but other than that they have not really explained anything. Has anybody else got to collect their tickets when they get there?


"I'll Face It With A Grin, I'm Never Giving In. On With The Show... The Show Must Go On!!!"
its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 14:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Localboy80 wrote:

Hi its_a_hard_life!

I think the rule is that you cannot really take anything in but everybody does. I went to see them at the C.I.A in Cardiff and I took a digital camera in with me, as did nearly every other person. Besides, to put your mind at rest, they have stated on Queenonline.com, that they would like fans to take pictures of the outdoor gigs and to send them to Queenonline.com, so they can make a gallery of all the fans pictures so to speak!

There is going to be a hell of a lot of people there, hun, so I don't think they are going to care too much if you sneak in a sausage roll or a can of Tizer either! ;-)

One thing I would ask, has anyone bought their tickets through lastminute.com? They have told me that I need to collect my tickets from the box-office but other than that they have not really explained anything. Has anybody else got to collect their tickets when they get there?



thxxs so much localboy im not sure i bought mine off ticketmaster.com so i dont no i hope everything goes ok for u in finding them...



flick of the wrist and your dead baby blow him a kiss and your madddddddd


"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
Localboy80 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 268 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 15:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks Jessica! I hope so. I guess I will not be happy untill I actually have the tickets in my hand. The thing is, they say to collect the tickets at the box-office but Hyde Park is huge, so God help me in finding the box-office.

Is this the first time you are going to see them?


"I'll Face It With A Grin, I'm Never Giving In. On With The Show... The Show Must Go On!!!"
its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 16:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yes its the first time im gonna see them is it your first time??
my school teacher saw queen back in 1982 and she said she throwed her hairband at freddie (the stage) and he catched it and TOUCHED IT back at her she never wears it now and keeps it in a glass box and she says it still smells of his aftershave lol....
shes a massive fan just wanted to point this out not really interesting to u but to me it is lol!
i just cant wait i hope i see u there in the crowd do u have the golden circle ticket? i dont :(



flick of the wrist and your dead baby blow him a kiss and your maddddddd


"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 17:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

its_a_hard_life wrote:

yes its the first time im gonna see them is it your first time??
my school teacher saw queen back in 1982 and she said she throwed her hairband at freddie (the stage) and he catched it and TOUCHED IT back at her she never wears it now and keeps it in a glass box and she says it still smells of his aftershave lol....
shes a massive fan just wanted to point this out not really interesting to u but to me it is lol!
i just cant wait i hope i see u there in the crowd do u have the golden circle ticket? i dont :(

You are talking like you are going to see the original Queen but your not.

Enjoy the show but it aint really Queen know where near I could not bear the thought of Freddie not singing those Queen songs. It just aint the same. Your school teacher was lucky seeing Queen in all their glory. Sadly those days are now gone and will never return.



flick of the wrist and your dead baby blow him a kiss and your maddddddd



Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 17:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

its_a_hard_life wrote:

yes its the first time im gonna see them is it your first time??
my school teacher saw queen back in 1982 and she said she throwed her hairband at freddie (the stage) and he catched it and TOUCHED IT back at her she never wears it now and keeps it in a glass box and she says it still smells of his aftershave lol....
shes a massive fan just wanted to point this out not really interesting to u but to me it is lol!
i just cant wait i hope i see u there in the crowd do u have the golden circle ticket? i dont :(

You are talking like you are going to see the original Queen but your not.

Enjoy the show but it aint really Queen know where near I could not bear the thought of Freddie not singing those Queen songs. It just aint the same. Your school teacher was lucky seeing Queen in all their glory. Sadly those days are now gone and will never return.



flick of the wrist and your dead baby blow him a kiss and your maddddddd



IT STILL HAS BRIAN AND ROGER IN THE TOUR THERE PART OF QUEEN OR HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MEMOREY?? NOW IF YOU STOP TELLING ME THAT I SHOULDNT GO BECAUSE I WILL I LOVE BRIAN AND ROGER SO I WILL SEE THEM I WILL JUGDE PAUL ROGDERS WHEN I GET THERE IF HES GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME TO LIKE...SO THERE!!! I BET YOU HAVENT EVEN BEEN TO A CONCERT AFTER FREDDIES DEATH WELL I NEVER GOT TO SEE FREDDIE SO IM LUCKY ENOUGH TO SEE THE MEN (BRIAN AND ROGER) WHO WORKED WITH HIM HANGED OUT WITH HIM AND TOUCHED HIM SO IM GOING TO HAVE A GREAT TIME AND YOUR MISSING OUT ON ALOT MY FRIEND NOW WEATHER YOU WANT TO SEE BRI AND ROG THATS YOUR PROBLEM BUT DONT GO TELLING PEOPLE THAT BRI AND ROG ARENT PART OF QUEEN AND THERE RUBBISH AT LEAST THERE TRYING TO MAKE FREDDIES MUSIC STILL ALIVE TILL TODAY SO THERE PUT IT UP YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



flick of the wrist and your dead baby blow him a kiss and your madddddddd


"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
Lord Blackadder user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1163 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jul 05, 19:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

I would rather boil my head in an oven. I advise people to see REM the next night instead.


If only.

I would be but I live in Manchester. However, I have convinced my mate who is a Greatest Hits kinda Queen fan to get down there.


"I bet you lost your virginity to a mechanical bull"
QUEENROCKS_1991 user not visiting Queenzone.com
QUEENROCKS_1991
Bohemian: 260 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Jul 05, 04:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey poodle

i saw the show in wembley
I was right at the front and i look back it was half empty
then roll on 7 30 pm that evening i looked back oh my god the whole place was fully packed


it might not be the same but brian may and roger is still there

PR did well there
the show was brillant my son enjoyed it

so dont spoil it for others let them see it first
you might not like it but other do
Look at INXS They lost thier frontman but now they are looking for a singer i say good luck to them
why should band end it when they have been playing for years

To it a hard life
dont listen lol
just go and you will have a brillant time
and take many pictures if you can lol
I would have love to go but i cannot stand too long that why i had seats in wembley
they will do a memory for those londoner attacks plus i belive eighty five thousands of fans will be there
HAVE A GREAT TIME AND MAKE THE MOST OF IT
:)



THE SHOW MUST GO ON
The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Jul 05, 07:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

I would rather boil my head in an oven. I advise people to see REM the next night instead.


Indeed, It would be great if you boil your head in a oven!! Can't you take Sharon's head with you??


I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
RohemianBapsody user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 560 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Jul 05, 11:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yes.


Keep Good Company
bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Jul 05, 13:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

its_a_hard_life wrote:

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

its_a_hard_life wrote:

yes its the first time im gonna see them is it your first time??
my school teacher saw queen back in 1982 and she said she throwed her hairband at freddie (the stage) and he catched it and TOUCHED IT back at her she never wears it now and keeps it in a glass box and she says it still smells of his aftershave lol....
shes a massive fan just wanted to point this out not really interesting to u but to me it is lol!
i just cant wait i hope i see u there in the crowd do u have the golden circle ticket? i dont :(

You are talking like you are going to see the original Queen but your not.

Enjoy the show but it aint really Queen know where near I could not bear the thought of Freddie not singing those Queen songs. It just aint the same. Your school teacher was lucky seeing Queen in all their glory. Sadly those days are now gone and will never return.



flick of the wrist and your dead baby blow him a kiss and your maddddddd



IT STILL HAS BRIAN AND ROGER IN THE TOUR THERE PART OF QUEEN OR HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MEMOREY?? NOW IF YOU STOP TELLING ME THAT I SHOULDNT GO BECAUSE I WILL I LOVE BRIAN AND ROGER SO I WILL SEE THEM I WILL JUGDE PAUL ROGDERS WHEN I GET THERE IF HES GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME TO LIKE...SO THERE!!! I BET YOU HAVENT EVEN BEEN TO A CONCERT AFTER FREDDIES DEATH WELL I NEVER GOT TO SEE FREDDIE SO IM LUCKY ENOUGH TO SEE THE MEN (BRIAN AND ROGER) WHO WORKED WITH HIM HANGED OUT WITH HIM AND TOUCHED HIM SO IM GOING TO HAVE A GREAT TIME AND YOUR MISSING OUT ON ALOT MY FRIEND NOW WEATHER YOU WANT TO SEE BRI AND ROG THATS YOUR PROBLEM BUT DONT GO TELLING PEOPLE THAT BRI AND ROG ARENT PART OF QUEEN AND THERE RUBBISH AT LEAST THERE TRYING TO MAKE FREDDIES MUSIC STILL ALIVE TILL TODAY SO THERE PUT IT UP YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



flick of the wrist and your dead baby blow him a kiss and your madddddddd



You're right Freddie's music Freddie's band. No Freddie = No Queen. You are going to see Brian and Roger + guest vocalist not Queen. Please stop pretending otherwise. It aint Queen and you know it.


Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Jul 05, 13:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

QUEENROCKS_1991 wrote:

Hey poodle

i saw the show in wembley
I was right at the front and i look back it was half empty
then roll on 7 30 pm that evening i looked back oh my god the whole place was fully packed


it might not be the same but brian may and roger is still there

PR did well there
the show was brillant my son enjoyed it

so dont spoil it for others let them see it first
you might not like it but other do
Look at INXS They lost thier frontman but now they are looking for a singer i say good luck to them
why should band end it when they have been playing for years

To it a hard life
dont listen lol
just go and you will have a brillant time
and take many pictures if you can lol
I would have love to go but i cannot stand too long that why i had seats in wembley
they will do a memory for those londoner attacks plus i belive eighty five thousands of fans will be there
HAVE A GREAT TIME AND MAKE THE MOST OF IT
:)


Take that guy whatever his name is (Rodgers I think) out of the band and replace him with super Robbie Williams and get Brian and Roger to drop the Queen name I would go (mind you I still wouldn't pay £50). Simple as that it is scandalous that they are using the Queen name. It is wrong, so very very wrong.


Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"