Forums > Queen - General Discussion > This is AmaGAYess dad...and I'm pissed!!

forum rss feed
Author

Sharron .G user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 219 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Jul 05, 00:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is AmaGAYess's dad, and, you kids on this websight are total luesers. I've have spent the last fore days, up all knight, every knight, sifting threw! all the posts.. and you fukers our rude.

My sun wood never say a meen thing two any persons. he luvs Freddie jupiter, bryan, rodger and jon taylor.

he just want to get two no U pee pole bet her!

pleese bee his bud-he.

Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 05, 01:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

O_o -_- :P :)

DarkQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 630 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 05, 01:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

(Speaking of 'luesers', check out what Sharron G's up to now...)... ... ... HUSH PEOPLE!! I think it wants to communicate.

ME - DARK - QUEEN!! ME - TOTAL - BITCH!! CAN - YOU - SAY - BITCH?

Look hon, who the fuck are you to go on about being rude when you're calling us 'fukers' and 'luesers'? And is the bad spelling to make a point? You're a wanker and an attention-seeker Sharron, there is no fucking point to this thread. And if you really think we act like five-year-olds (I can only assume that's what your awful spelling was alluding to - WHOOPS, word dumbass who started thread won't understand, alluding basically means 'pointing to'), then let me sink to your level;

IT started it...

YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK - GOODBYE :)

Mercuryworks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 757 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 05, 01:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DarkQueen wrote:

(Speaking of 'luesers', check out what Sharron G's up to now...)... ... ... HUSH PEOPLE!! I think it wants to communicate.

Look hon, who the fuck are you to go on about being rude when you're calling us 'fukers' and 'luesers'? And is the bad spelling to make a point? You're a wanker and an attention-seeker Sharron, there is no fucking point to this thread. And if you really think we act like five-year-olds (I can only assume that's what your awful spelling was alluding to - WHOOPS, word dumbass who started thread won't understand, alluding basically means 'pointing to'), then let me sink to your level;

IT started it...

I hope this is a joke. Sharon is kidding and making fun of _amadeus_ dad for the "Hey Mercuryworks" thread. She meant not to hurt anyone's feelings.....just _amadeus_. Look in the Hey Mercuryworks thread for more info :)

<blank>
Bob The Shrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bob The Shrek
Deity: 4014 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 05, 01:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DarkQueen wrote:

IT started it...

There is a point to this thread. I was going to post the link but I changed my mind so that you can look a right tit for a while longer.

Edit: Oh bugger, Mecuryworks posts just before me and invalidates my own post.

*walks away feeling like a right tit*

Cleveland May 24 to June 4th 2007 - I came, I saw, I fucked off home again.
DarkQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 630 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 05, 02:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#F003300><font>Mercuryworks wrote:

DarkQueen wrote:

IT started it...

I hope this is a joke. Sharon is kidding and making fun of _amadeus_ dad for the "Hey Mercuryworks" thread. She meant not to hurt anyone's feelings.....just _amadeus_. Look in the Hey Mercuryworks thread for more info :)

Yeah well I like Amadeus - and Sharron ain't funny.

Bob The Shrek wrote:

DarkQueen wrote:

IT started it...

There is a point to this thread. I was going to post the link but I changed my mind so that you can look a right tit for a while longer.

Edit: Oh bugger, Mecuryworks posts just before me and invalidates my own post.

*walks away feeling like a right tit*

Hmm, wanker...

Bob The Shrek

Posted: 13 Jul 05, 03:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ooooh, that was so bitchy.

I hope you undertsand sarcasm better than you do humour.

Now go and play with some dolls or something.

Sharon G. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 462 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 05, 06:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Not to be confused with me please.

Wet Willie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 148 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 05, 07:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm starting to believe, my Dear, that all you might need is a real good shagg.

with fish and bacon, please
Sharron .G user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 219 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 05, 08:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You know whats even more dumb?
Everytime I post a stupid thread about something like eating man ass, or AmaGAYess sicking dad on everyone.....the first, and original annoying and stupid:

Sharon G
Queen 1973-1991
Freddie, you and only you!

Will post NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ME.

Of course she doesn't want to ruin her good name here...hehehe.

Posted: 13 Jul 05, 09:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You don't like me?

Bob The Shrek

Posted: 13 Jul 05, 09:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sharon G. wrote:

You don't like me?

Is the Pope Jewish?

Posted: 13 Jul 05, 09:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bob The Shrek wrote:

Sharon G. wrote:

You don't like me?

Is the Pope Jewish?

I've heard rumours...

Posted: 13 Jul 05, 09:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You have hurt my feelings.

Posted: 13 Jul 05, 09:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sharon G. wrote:

You have hurt my feelings.

If I may, with some postings you'v eput up, I'm sure you have hurt your share of feelings too.
But then, all this is anonymous anyway, so don't worry too much about it.

Posted: 13 Jul 05, 13:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm fine. Thank you. Kinda confusing with 2
Sharon G.posters here, but also kinda funny!!

The Blue Acorn user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 31 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 05, 16:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sharron .G wrote:

This is AmaGAYess's dad, and, you kids on this websight are total luesers. I've have spent the last fore days, up all knight, every knight, sifting threw! all the posts.. and you fukers our rude.

My sun wood never say a meen thing two any persons. he luvs Freddie jupiter, bryan, rodger and jon taylor.

he just want to get two no U pee pole bet her!

pleese bee his bud-he.

HEY IM _AMDEUS_ FATHER WHO DID thIK AM I HMH FUCK YU i dONT sELL THAT BAD HASS

The Acorn does not fall far from the tree.
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18639 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 05, 17:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What a waste of webspace these people are. In fact, I am currently wasting webspace.

Lalalalalalalala

Right, all of these teenagers need to be banned.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca

Posted: 13 Jul 05, 18:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, but you're into Dylan... this is a sin in itself. (het was een grapje).

_amadeus_ user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 763 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 05, 20:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#F003300><font>Mercuryworks wrote:

DarkQueen wrote:

IT started it...

You don't listen do you? She hurt my feelings?! Listen Mercury (and remember this) I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CARE I DO NOT CAR

Nobody is always a winner, and anybody who says he is, is either a liar or doesn't play poker.