forum rss feed
Author

Johnny Knoxville user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 242 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jul 05, 16:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi,
Today without a doubt has been the worst day of my life
I was assaulted by a school bully who is supposedly "the hardest person in our year" he was harrasing me and my familly, and today followed me and then punched me and ran off.
Anyway i gave a statement to the police about 2 hours ago, and they said it might go to court
can anyone tell me what will happen to this Dick Head now, and what exact justice will be taken?

Brian May is the Best Guitarist ever!

not sure about Slash

www.BrianMayCentral.net
wstüssyb user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 12371 posts

Posted: 16 Jul 05, 16:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nothing, You probly pissed him off even more, and I figure he will kick your ass.
Police don't do much now days, unless you are rich.

MY GOD spell it write.
Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 16 Jul 05, 16:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hit him with your guitar.

brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 16 Jul 05, 18:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lester Burnham wrote:

Hit him with your guitar.

yeah, it's not as if it's had any other practical use

go deo na h√Čireann
Mercuryworks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 757 posts

Posted: 16 Jul 05, 21:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I suggest Judo
http://www.judoinfo.com/

And
http://bjj.org/
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

These Sites should show you how to defend yourself I know better styles than those, But those dont have sites. Sorry. This way if he hits you, you can defend yourself. The Site that I sent have most of the techniques shown and how to do them. If anything you should try being his friend first. Because you never know maybe he knows about the Red Special :).

<blank>
Bob The Shrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bob The Shrek
Deity: 4014 posts

Posted: 16 Jul 05, 22:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He will go to a young offenders facility, where he will have access to a colour tv, dvd's, a playstation and as much anal sex as he can bear. He will get 3 meals a day, do some work to earn money to spend on cigarettes, drugs and other contraband. He will mix with other offenders and learn how to steal cars, break into houses and commit credit card fraud. Near the end of his sentence he will be flown to Disney in Florida as part of the process of intergrating back into society.

Oh, and his mates will kick the shit out of you for grassing him up.

Cleveland May 24 to June 4th 2007 - I came, I saw, I fucked off home again.
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 16 Jul 05, 23:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wstüssyb wrote:

Nothing, You probly pissed him off even more, and I figure he will kick your ass.

For justice, you must go to Don Corleone.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
geeksandgeeks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4296 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 05, 00:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

wstüssyb wrote:

For justice, you must go to Don Corleone.

Ain't that the truth.

God wants you to send me some money.

"Seven spades doubled, vulnerable, making seven? You BITCH."
DarkQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 630 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 05, 01:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Johnny Knoxville wrote:

Hi,
I was assaulted by a school bully who is supposedly "the hardest person in our year" he was harrasing me and my familly, and today followed me and then punched me and ran off.
Anyway i gave a statement to the police about 2 hours ago, and they said it might go to court
can anyone tell me what will happen to this Dick Head now, and what exact justice will be taken?

Who gives a fuck what the cops are gonna do? It's what the bully's gonna do once the cops are through with him that you should give a shit about...

The King Of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2259 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 05, 07:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He punched you and ran off and you called the police? Er....what about just hitting the SOB back? Admittedly I usually came out on the losing end of such things back in my school days, but it seemed like once they knew I'd fight back, that was the end of that.....

I'll take you to the Seven Seas of Rhye
-fatty- 2850 user not visiting Queenzone.com
-fatty- 2850
Deity: 2029 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 05, 16:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The King Of Rhye is right. If you don't start fighting back, they're going to walk all over you. In fact now that you have grassed him up, you may have made things even worse.
Here's a handy tip. get a small shampoo bottle (the ones that you can buy to take on holiday are the best)and fill it with ammonia. Get him while he's on his own(even if it meeans following him), walk up to him and spray him in the chest. He will drop like a sack of spuds when the fumes reach his face, leaving you more than capable of kicking him up and down the street.
When he starts crying you explain to him that if he so much as looks at you in a threatening manner ever again, you will take a broken bottle to his face. Then resume kicking him for a bit more.

Hope this helps.
fatty.

Bob The Shrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bob The Shrek
Deity: 4014 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 05, 16:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ammonia is okay but I prefer concentrated Hydrochloric Acid.

Cleveland May 24 to June 4th 2007 - I came, I saw, I fucked off home again.
flash00. user not visiting Queenzone.com
flash00.
Royalty: 1424 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 05, 21:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Johnny Knoxville wrote:

Hi,

hey young fella dont let these little idiot's worry you, not only has he assualted you but he's also harassing your family so once he has had a visit by the police his parents might give him a rite warning! if not and he carrie's on with the shit i'm sure you can get some kind of court order barring him from anywhere near your home etc.. the kid needs a good slap so he knows how it feels himself!!. chin up mate:)
just noticed your in the UK, well theres plenty that can be done these days here for one theres asbo, the police take bullying very serious here now so dnt worry.

oo la la
DarkQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 630 posts

Posted: 18 Jul 05, 01:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The King Of Rhye wrote:

He punched you and ran off and you called the police? Er....what about just hitting the SOB back? Admittedly I usually came out on the losing end of such things back in my school days, but it seemed like once they knew I'd fight back, that was the end of that.....

Exactly - bullies only beat up people who they know won't fight back.

fatty wrote:

The King Of Rhye is right. If you don't start fighting back, they're going to walk all over you. In fact now that you have grassed him up, you may have made things even worse.
Here's a handy tip. get a small shampoo bottle (the ones that you can buy to take on holiday are the best)and fill it with ammonia. Get him while he's on his own(even if it meeans following him), walk up to him and spray him in the chest. He will drop like a sack of spuds when the fumes reach his face, leaving you more than capable of kicking him up and down the street.
When he starts crying you explain to him that if he so much as looks at you in a threatening manner ever again, you will take a broken bottle to his face. Then resume kicking him for a bit more.

Hope this helps.
fatty.

LMAO!!

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 18 Jul 05, 02:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm not surprised someone hit you Johnny.

You must've been playing your Red Special guitar so loud...

Forever88 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Forever88
Royalty: 1465 posts

Posted: 18 Jul 05, 07:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I say change your name, move house, and get plastic surgery (To make that pesky face less familiar)

Nonono, you don't understand, that is NOT why I have this gerbil!
Rockyuk user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 165 posts

Posted: 18 Jul 05, 08:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Put him in hospital. Go well over the top. Knock him to the ground (using a weapon if you have to) then grab his head and scrape and continuly slam his head into the concrete path. Continue until he is unconscois.

Um, Whoooaaa!...?
Forever88 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Forever88
Royalty: 1465 posts

Posted: 18 Jul 05, 08:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rockyuk wrote:

Put him in hospital. Go well over the top. Knock him to the ground (using a weapon if you have to) then grab his head and scrape and continuly slam his head into the concrete path. Continue until he is unconscois.
DONT GO THAT FAR!!! only do something to that extent if you needed to!!! He only punched you!

Nonono, you don't understand, that is NOT why I have this gerbil!
Rockyuk user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 165 posts

Posted: 18 Jul 05, 09:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I he's bullying and making his life a misery, then do it.

Um, Whoooaaa!...?
Johnny Knoxville user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 242 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 05, 14:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Inu-Liger<h6>-a.k.a. Richard Guilbault- wrote:

I'm not surprised someone hit you Johnny.

You must've been playing your Red Special guitar so loud...

Look guys this is no joke, i have Asperger Syndrome as you all know, which makes me a very sensitive person, i am NOT familliar with hitting people back, i gave a statement Saturday night when will the police visit him? and will it go to court?

Brian May is the Best Guitarist ever!

not sure about Slash

www.BrianMayCentral.net