1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME?
2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING?
Dark blue (jeans)
3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
the heater and the computer fan.
4. WHAT'S THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Roast beef, peas, carrots, kumara (sweet potato)
5. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Magenta or some shade of green.
7. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My boyfriend...or does ringing my friend and getting the answering machine but not leaving a message count?
I'll just go with the boyfriend.
8. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS?
...Meh, I guess...
9. HOW OLD ARE YOU TODAY?
20 years, on July 31 I'll be 20 and a half.
10. FAVORITE DRINK?
Proper pulpy orange juice, or coke if I feel like it.
11. FAVORITE SPORT?
12. HAIR COLOR?
Blonde with lots of regrowth at the moment but will soon be a shade called Roebuck Brown which is a dark blondey/browney colour.
13. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
15. FAVORITE MONTH?
16. Favorite Food?
Greek, Indian, Turkish, and I'm coming to like Thai as well.
17. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
O Brother, Where Art Thou...O Brother, I want those Two hours of my life back.
18. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
The first day when it's warm enough to go around in a t shirt after winter.
19. WHAT DO YOU DO TO VENT ANGER?
Get more and more angry and just wait till I get over it. Chocolate always helps too...and my boyfriend's usually pretty good unless it's him I'm mad at!
20. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
My stuffed Garfield.
21. SUMMER OR WINTER?
22. HUGS OR KISSES?
Depends...probably hugs but if they end with a kiss so much the better!
23. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
Chocolate - easy.
24. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE/ E-MAIL BACK?
25. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
26. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
27. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS?
Living with my parents for the moment cause it's cheap and as close to uni as I could hope for but will be leaving early next year.
28. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I almost cried today when reading Harry Potter 6 but didn't because Fang was okay :-) Other than that can't remember.
29. WHO IS THE FRIEND YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST?
Kelly, we've been friends since we were 4 years old...nearly 15 years.
30. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT?
Read Harry Potter until my parents' party started then drank copious quantities of wine and eventually me and my boyfriend went to bed and I crashed.
31. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Fresh mown grass, mud (don't ask), chocolate
32. WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
Inspiring stuff ;-p
33. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?
I don't like funny noises in the middle of the night and I try not to think about dying too much.
34. PLAIN, BUTTERED OR SALTED POPCORN?
35. FAVORITE CAR?
36. FAVORITE FLOWER?
Irises, cinerarias, roses, lavender.
37. NUMBER OF KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING?
4? I think.
38. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK?
The weekend and any day where I can legitimately do nothing and not feel guilty.
39. WHAT DID YOU DO ON YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY?
Went to the beach then out for a family dinner. I had my English cousin staying with us at the time so that was cool.
40. HOW MANY STATES HAVE YOU LIVED IN?
...We don't have States in NZ - cheers Rafaela :-)
41. HOW MANY CITIES HAVE YOU LIVED IN?
Two - one in NZ and in Leeds as well.
42. HOW MANY CARS HAVE YOU HAD & WHAT WAS THE FIRST CAR THAT YOU HAD?
Just the one - 1989 Toyota Corolla called Battlewagon.
43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
In a hospital
44. DO YOU LIKE YOUR JOB?
Most of the time...except when my computer bites the dust, then it's a pain in the arse trying to bug the bosses to get me a new one. It's a fucking 1992 Mac dammit.
45. IF YOU HAD A CHANCE TO DO ANY JOB IN THE WORLD, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Actress, artist, art historian...
When life hands you lemons, add vodka.