Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > RAPIDSHARE VS MEGAUPLOAD

forum rss feed
Author

patricioloizaga user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 1 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Apr 06, 18:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Another point: .MP3 files are better than .FLAC!
Sound is the same, but a 100 MB .FLAC file is a 10 MB .MP3 file! Believe me, there's no difference in sound quality!

YEAH. I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY PUT THESE .FLAC ARCHIVES!!!!!!!! MP3 IS BETTER AND SMALLER SIZE!!!!

Argentinian Queen Fan
AC user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1838 posts

Posted: 04 Apr 06, 04:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mp3 is not better. There is a quality loss. If you don't understand that, you should reconsifer being a trader.

That time will come, one day you'll see that i'll be dead and you will laugh!
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 04 Apr 06, 10:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MU (MegaUpload, not Manchester United) have country's limit of downloads. I don't like it, 'cause this limit to Russia is very small.

Snyder user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 96 posts

Posted: 13 Apr 06, 16:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You can use this link for the Megaupload restriction's country:

http://anonycat.com/

With this, you are hiding your IP Address to Megaupload, so you can donwload with no restriction's country. For download without the restriction you need to paste the link of the file you want to download in the small box next to ADRESS: and then click the button START SURFING. Then, the Megauplad page is loaded and ready for use it.

I hope you can understand me, because my english is not so perfect.

nibznik user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 326 posts

Posted: 14 Apr 06, 01:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the big difference between mp3's and FLAC is that traders cannot trade mp3's (unless they are desparate), because every time you convert from an mp3 it loses quality, not big quality, but enough to hear a tiny difference, now imagine that, say, a led zeppelin live track becomes a popular file, and is converted and converted by different people and circulated on the net, by the time you find it again, it could be very grainy or distorted in sound. FLAC doesnt do that, because it is so big, there is no possible way to lose quality when you use flac. So when you trade to someone, they get the best possible quality. Yes, MP3 is more compatible and smaller, but FLAC never ever loses quality.

"I am Jack The Pumpkin King!" - Jack The Pumpkin King
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 14 Apr 06, 11:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Snyder wrote:

You can use this link for the Megaupload restriction's country:

http://anonycat.com/

With this, you are hiding your IP Address to Megaupload, so you can donwload with no restriction's country. For download without the restriction you need to paste the link of the file you want to download in the small box next to ADRESS: and then click the button START SURFING. Then, the Megauplad page is loaded and ready for use it.

I hope you can understand me, because my english is not so perfect.

Thanks, but I can use RapidShare without hiding my IP - that was my point :)