Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > Hello Im tommy balls

forum rss feed
Author

tommy_boy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 2 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jul 05, 17:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello i am tommy balls a little 9 years old patient of cancer, my last will before dying is to see the complete video of queen live in houston 1977,doctors say that I have left few weeks of life, any charitable soul can to share the video and to be pleasant to me to die happy?
Can help U robbin hero hood?

Mercuryworks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 757 posts

Posted: 18 Jul 05, 20:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

HAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahavHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha
If you think the Traders are going release it for that

You CRCRAZY

Whoever this is. Stop playing Cancer aint funny

<blank>
Suigi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 856 posts

Posted: 18 Jul 05, 20:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, seriously.
My sister's currently in isolation after I donated my bone marrow to her.
After she had leukemia.
AGAIN.
Please don't joke about these things, unless you like getting smacked upside the head by heavy mining equipment.

HE ROCKS US STILL.

Proud Supporter of the Queen Lives Compilation
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 05, 14:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What a fucking dumbass