This is a hoot!

http://articles.health.msn.com/id/100105012?GT1=6751

xyz
Victoria user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 529 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jul 05, 18:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My dentist is awesome!

He gives you a heavy warm blanket to have on your lap when it's not warm out. It's very comforting. They also give you headphones and a tv up above to watch if you like. Course, the ladies always set it up, so I have to actually watch makeovers and home improvement story shows. That's the worst of going to the dentist for me.

However, the best part I must say is, last time I got a ticket for free ice cream! Whoo hoo! :D

*honk* *honk* - Harpo
KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts

Posted: 18 Jul 05, 20:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I like my dentist and the assistant but I hate it when they are working on my mouth and ask me questions. It's almost impossible to talk as it is!

"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
dimcyril user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 280 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 05, 12:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i would never make a secret agent. if a gestapo type man started on my teeth, i'd 'sing like a canary'

we've no ancestral halls, no haughty portraits on our walls, no family monuments at all, unless it's my cousin sheila's stupendous clevage.
doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 05, 13:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Anybody ever seen the movie ''Marathon Man'' with Laurence Olivier playing esacped Nazi Dr. Mengele and he tortures Dustin Hoffman by ''dentistry'' without novacaine.

That scene from that movie makes me squirm every time.

BTW, I like my dentist alot. I have had him some 25 years and I am NEVER in pain, but he does NOTHING except regular routine dental work.

In fact I always used to get a free toothbrush and a free roll of floss (whoopee!) every time I go in for my regular check up and cleaning.

Now he's so damn cheap, I don't even get that, he rushes me and every body in and out like cattle and he raised his rates through the roof, so I'm thinking of changing dentists.

xyz
Bob The Shrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bob The Shrek
Deity: 4014 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 05, 13:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I never feel anything at the dentist. He always tells me the cost first and I am numb for days.

Cleveland May 24 to June 4th 2007 - I came, I saw, I fucked off home again.
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 05, 15:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bob The Shrek wrote:

I never feel anything at the dentist. He always tells me the cost first and I am numb for days.

LOL!!

I pity you, and pretty much anyone who doesn't have excellent dental coverage plans.

Under the AISH Health Benefits, my dental services are for the most part covered for free, even including the removal of my wisdom teeth (for which I've scheduled a surgery on September 8th this year)

Rockyuk user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 165 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 05, 15:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I hate the dentist.

If I need an injection I sit in taht horrid chair and fucking shake and cry and faint now and again. He's a nasty piece of work, and laughs at me.

I hate injections, dentists or doctors, always makes me nervous.

Um, Whoooaaa!...?