Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > Eminem+Brian Lose Yourself Live

forum rss feed
Author

DragonOnMyBack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 367 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jul 05, 06:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi,

Does anybody have a decent copy of the Eminem Lose Yourself track used as part of the Intro to the 2005 concerts with Brian playing along at the end?

I don't want the original Eminem track, just a good version from the Tour. I don't think this is classed as an official release, is it?

If you have a version and are willing to share, please do. I want to add it to the CD I am burning with the official downloads.

Thanks.

its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts

Posted: 21 Jul 05, 22:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DragonOnMyBack wrote:

Hi,

Does anybody have a decent copy of the Eminem Lose Yourself track used as part of the Intro to the 2005 concerts with Brian playing along at the end?

I don't want the original Eminem track, just a good version from the Tour. I don't think this is classed as an official release, is it?

If you have a version and are willing to share, please do. I want to add it to the CD I am burning with the official downloads.

Thanks.

well i dont have the answer to your question though i was there in the croweds in hyde park and it was GREAT CONCERT EVER not sure anyone has this info sorry mate try somewhere else unless someones writing it down now....:-)

"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 22 Jul 05, 18:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian plays three single chord "stabs"

I don't think you're missing much...