Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Queen DVD's

forum rss feed
Author

Markjoel user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 9 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Jul 05, 16:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello All,

I'm new here and I've been a Queen fan since 1980 and have seen them at Madison Square Garden in 1980 and 1982. I was hoping someone can hook me up with some live DVD's...more specifically a show from the late 70's and a show from South America in 1981. I can only do 2:1 trades as I can't burn on my end. My E-mail address is mkravitz@sawyermiller.com if anyone is willing to help me out.

Thanks,

Mark

pcgenius9 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 937 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Jul 05, 16:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

dunno but you might get more luck in the request section


Dislocate your spine...
Markjoel user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 9 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Jul 05, 16:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks...I'll try there as well.

Mark

don't_stop_me_now 9697 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 147 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Jul 05, 17:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Welcome
May I ask, how were the concerts?

Markjoel user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 9 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jul 05, 11:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The MSG concerts were incredible. We sat pretty close in 1980 and when Freddie came out on Darth Vader's shoulder's for We Will Rock You, the place went nuts. The 1982 show was also great, but you can tell the fans were not happy with Hot Space. I thought it was a great album.

M

Markjoel user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 9 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jul 05, 11:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I can offer up Maxell DVD+R.

Thanks,

Mark

its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jul 05, 11:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Markjoel wrote:

The MSG concerts were incredible. We sat pretty close in 1980 and when Freddie came out on Darth Vader's shoulder's for We Will Rock You, the place went nuts. The 1982 show was also great, but you can tell the fans were not happy with Hot Space. I thought it was a great album.

M

was people aloud to go back stage and see te group? did you meet freddie? oh my god its so unfair i wish i was alive back then...


"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
Markjoel user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 9 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jul 05, 11:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

its_a_hard_life wrote:

Markjoel wrote:

The MSG concerts were incredible. We sat pretty close in 1980 and when Freddie came out on Darth Vader's shoulder's for We Will Rock You, the place went nuts. The 1982 show was also great, but you can tell the fans were not happy with Hot Space. I thought it was a great album.

M

was people aloud to go back stage and see te group? did you meet freddie? oh my god its so unfair i wish i was alive back then...


No, we were not allowed to go backstage. Then again, I was only 15 and it would never have dawned on me to even try that. It's a shame that America pretty much shunned Queen after Hot Space. I would have loved to have seen them for The Works and A Kind Of Magic.

Gerolamo user not visiting Queenzone.com
Gerolamo
Royalty: 1052 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jul 05, 11:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Check your mailbox. I think I got some stuff you'd might want to have.

Markjoel user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 9 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jul 05, 12:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=black>Ðon Gerolamo</font> wrote:

Check your mailbox. I think I got some stuff you'd might want to have.


Sorry, I'm new here. How do I check my mailbox?

Thanks,

M

Markjoel user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 9 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jul 05, 12:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Markjoel wrote:

<font color=black>Ðon Gerolamo</font> wrote:

Check your mailbox. I think I got some stuff you'd might want to have.


Sorry, I'm new here. How do I check my mailbox?

Thanks,

M


Ignore this....it's in my mailbox here at the office...thanks Jerome.

Mark

Stonie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 55 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jul 05, 13:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Check alt.binaries.boneless (newsserver!) there you can find the DVD of Earls Court 1977 (if you are fast enough!)