Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > No Subject

forum rss feed
Author

RockMySock user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 8 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Jul 05, 18:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wow... the things you learn...

Hello! I'm one of those stupid newbies who have downloaded it and I'm most thankful to the_hero! cheers mate! :D

now I would just like to gather up some of your points throughout part of the conversation...

first... who the hell are you to go on saying that this is not so interesting to the average queen fan?! (what's an average queen fan btw?!) let the 3 year old newbies such as myself decide that.

second... yeah... breaking a promise is not a great thing to do... but that's your problem... and when you have a problem you fix it... which means you no longer trade queen stuff with him. that's the right thing to do it seems.
but that's the only thing you're right about.

the thing is... you wanna trade? go ahead!!
have fun having it all!
we newbies don't have it all... not even close... how do we get it? do we do homework for other people in exchange for a rare concert or something? no... we go to queenzone where there are people who love Queen (as I'm sure you do too) and get a kick out of having everything. and that's it...
but as for you guys... something must be added... you get a kick out of having stuff none of us have... and for what? does that make it for you at the end of the day?

I would love to say a lot more but my english sucks a lot...

thanks the_hero!

PS - one is not smarter than the other just because he agrees with you Mr.Scully and Rick.

RockMySock user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 8 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Jul 05, 18:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

btw... to end it all in beauty I've made a thread out of this by accident :P sorry :P
stupid newbie... damn...