Forums > Personal > new terriost attack in london

forum rss feed
Author

Queen& user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 562 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jul 05, 08:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wot the fucks going on


Paddy Can You Hear Me Now



Phoenix Nights Series 1
GreatKingSam user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 670 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jul 05, 09:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fucking racist.

As bad as thing are or can be, there is no need for that you shallow, single-minded prick.

I have no time for racism or racists. Just fuck off.

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jul 05, 09:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is it confirmed yet that is indeed a terrorist attack?


Killed by drones.
GreatKingSam user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 670 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jul 05, 09:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Not at all.

Some smoke bombs have gone off apparently, that is about the only confirmed thing. That, and the Northern and Hammersmith lines have been closed as a precautionary measure.

Other than that, fortunately you could say, there is NOTHING else confirmed.

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jul 05, 09:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lol


Killed by drones.
GreatKingSam user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 670 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jul 05, 09:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm trying to not worry people.

Rumours spread fast.

So far it is nothing more than smoke bombs from unconfirmed sources (even though some have said no smoke was seen) - why assume something and worry people?

Queen& user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 562 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jul 05, 09:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GreatKingSam wrote:

Fucking racist.

As bad as thing are or can be, there is no need for that you shallow, single-minded prick.

I have no time for racism or racists. Just fuck off.


what u going on bout whats the bad language for


Paddy Can You Hear Me Now



Phoenix Nights Series 1
PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jul 05, 10:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Latest:

Explosions in 3 London subway stations and one on bus caused by small bombs, according to London police

Scotland Yard looking into an "incident" at University College Hospital

One person injured in explosion at Warren Street Tube station, police say

Bus driver in East London reports bang on top of bus, windows blown out

Queen& user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 562 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jul 05, 10:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PieterMC wrote:

Latest:

Explosions in 3 London subway stations and one on bus caused by small bombs, according to London police

Scotland Yard looking into an "incident" at University College Hospital

One person injured in explosion at Warren Street Tube station, police say

Bus driver in East London reports bang on top of bus, windows blown out




Police have just led a man away outside downing street


Paddy Can You Hear Me Now



Phoenix Nights Series 1
doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jul 05, 10:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I literally just found out when I went online, on the news. Says it happened just a few minutes ago.

Same MO..3 subway trains and a bus.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,22989-1702712,00.html

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/

http://www.cnn.com/

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=15763864%26method=full%26siteid=94762%26headline=new%2dtube%2dbomb%2dterror-name_page.html


xyz
GreatKingSam user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 670 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jul 05, 11:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

woo hoo wrote:

GreatKingSam wrote:

Fucking racist.

As bad as thing are or can be, there is no need for that you shallow, single-minded prick.

I have no time for racism or racists. Just fuck off.


what u going on bout whats the bad language for



Just for clarification everyone... this coward, whose original first post before he changed it, read something along the lines of ''them fucking asylum seekers should be killed'' or sumthin like that. As it seems, it appears to everyone else that I've made some form of outlandsih and pointless attack on him. However, I can promise you this scared child has edited his original post.

Why bother putting your opinion down if you're going to change it? How very sad...

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jul 05, 11:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

indeed Sam.


Killed by drones.
Dances With Freddie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1928 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jul 05, 12:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

uuhhm. this sucks. I'm going to London on sunday. I'm not afraid, but a little upset. I guess I'll spend my money on the taxi... :/


"it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you're not"

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jul 05, 12:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GreatKingSam wrote:

Just for clarification everyone... this coward, whose original first post before he changed it, read something along the lines of ''them fucking asylum seekers should be killed'' or sumthin like that. As it seems, it appears to everyone else that I've made some form of outlandsih and pointless attack on him. However, I can promise you this scared child has edited his original post.


Ahh...I was wondering what was wrong with you.

*3*Playful as a pussycat user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 590 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jul 05, 12:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*tear* (< not sarcasm) im so sick of this fucking shit...god, i dont even know anymore...its so confusing and annoying. why cant they just leave everyone the fuck alone?


Freddie Mercury is my sexi moon lobster



"Mis francais est la meme que before. C'est un peu crap"-Brian May

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear!" -Freddie Mercury
DudleyFufkin user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 582 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jul 05, 14:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

we should chuck muslims out though, i mean, not all of them are bad, but no one knows which ones are bad anymore, and some are good and then become bad.


"your shit and you know you are".
Queen& user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 562 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jul 05, 14:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GreatKingSam wrote:

woo hoo wrote:

GreatKingSam wrote:

Fucking racist.

As bad as thing are or can be, there is no need for that you shallow, single-minded prick.

I have no time for racism or racists. Just fuck off.


what u going on bout whats the bad language for


Just for clarification everyone... this coward, whose original first post before he changed it, read something along the lines of ''them fucking asylum seekers should be killed'' or sumthin like that. As it seems, it appears to everyone else that I've made some form of outlandsih and pointless attack on him. However, I can promise you this scared child has edited his original post.

Why bother putting your opinion down if you're going to change it? How very sad...


i did change it i just get very frightind coz im a bus driver my job isnt safe no more i'm sorry if i offended you i never said that assylum seekers you be be killed i said kicked out the country we cant keep being scared of leading a normal life untill something gets sortid we will be stronger checks are needed at airports to stop terroists coming to the uk





Paddy Can You Hear Me Now



Phoenix Nights Series 1
Wreckage user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 759 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jul 05, 14:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It looks likenthese attacks are a 'copycat' of those on 7/7. 3 tube trains and a bus were targetted, and they explosions went off at what are roughly Southern, Western and Eastern points of Central London.

However, I also suspect that this was not the work of an Al-Qaeda cell or one of it's so-called 'franchises', as it appears to have been a very unprofessional effort, mercifully. The attacks were not quite simultaneous, and the explosives did not detonate (in fact, explosive powder found on the bus is identical to that used in the 7/7 attacks). In fact, someone was seen leaving a rucksack on a train and then running away shortly before it exploded, so perhaps these were just youths seeking to emulate the attacks, rather than full blooded Jihad warriors.

But, even if the perpretrators are only incompetent copycats, where on earth did they get hold of high grade explosives and detonators?

woo hoo wrote:



i did change it i just get very frightind coz im a bus driver my job isnt safe no more



I know how you feel. I'm only an office worker, but I do use London Transport very regularly. If attacks keep coming at this rate (sucessfully or unsucessfully) then I will seriously consider moving far away from London.


If you can't beat them with brains, beat them with bullshit
PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jul 05, 15:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DudleyFufkin wrote:

we should chuck muslims out though, i mean, not all of them are bad, but no one knows which ones are bad anymore, and some are good and then become bad.


I guess we better get rid of all white, black, chinese, asian people aswell because some of them are bad people too.

You are a racist.

DudleyFufkin user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 582 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jul 05, 15:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

well 70% of crime in london is committed by black youths, so i think you have a point there peter.


"your shit and you know you are".