Forums > Personal > IRAN EXECUTES 2 GAY TEENAGERS

forum rss feed
Author

INXS user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 157 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jul 05, 09:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am in shock of what I have just read.....2 gay teenagers of the age of 18 and the other one under 18 were hanged just a couple of days ago in Iran for being gay! Of course it had to happen in an islamic country, I can't believe that things like this happen still today in 2005...I am disgusted with the whole islam mentality after this! Please read the links, there's more to it.....Is there a God or any kind of justice under the sky?


http://direland.typepad.com/direland/2005/07/iran_executes_2.html

http://www.ncr-iran.org/content/view/222/69/







Oh yes we'll keep on tryin'



FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jul 05, 09:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

But of course, they can do whatever they want, because God forbid anyone try to do something about it. There's all this outrage right now, but if Bush starts a war against them (as he might) it will be IRAN WAS NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG!!! BUSH YOU'RE AN EVIL BAD MAN!!!


"Brian May, Freddie will."
Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jul 05, 09:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

In Romania, until a few years a bo, you could go to jail for being gay...
Let's not judge only Muslims for that... All traditional societies have stuff against homosexuals.


2+2=5
bitesthedust user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3242 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jul 05, 10:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

what's Bush got to do with this?

INXS user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 157 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jul 05, 10:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I do know that there are countries where you can go to jail for being gay, but what we are talking about is something completely different...we're talking about execution.


Oh yes we'll keep on tryin'



YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jul 05, 10:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreddiesGhettoTrench, it would be good if you start to think before posting for a change. In which way is it helpful to bomb a country to rubble when Human Right violations happen, no matter how severe? Do you think people in Iraq are better off now? With no food, no electricity, terror in the streets, corruption in the government and the list goes on and on?

You should know that people in the EU find it medieval and cruel that in the United States minors and mentally ill people are executed. We think this is a gross and unforgivable violation of Human Rights. Only 7 countries in the world like China and North Korea, for example, do the same.

Maybe it's time to learn that other methods like education, feeding the poor and sending their children to school is more effective when you want to fight Human Rights violations but that is not to your cowboy mentality, is it?


I do not want any google ads here.

FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jul 05, 10:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YourValentine wrote:

FreddiesGhettoTrench, it would be good if you start to think before posting for a change. In which way is it helpful to bomb a country to rubble when Human Right violations happen, no matter how severe?


Instead, we should turn the other way and pocket money from the leaders of the country! *cough*UN*cough*


Do you think people in Iraq are better off now?


Yes, they are.

With no food, no electricity, terror in the streets, corruption in the government and the list goes on and on?


With no torture threat from Saddam, either!

You should know that people in the EU find it medieval and cruel that in the United States minors


BUZZ. Minors can't be executed, the Supreme Court decided.


Maybe it's time to learn that other methods like education, feeding the poor and sending their children to school is more effective when you want to fight Human Rights violations but that is not to your cowboy mentality, is it?


And how would we do this? By giving money to the leaders of Iran (or retroactively, to Hussein) and they would simply use it to procure MORE human rights violations! Do you think if you gave the leaders of Iran money, they would go, "it's wrong to torture and execute people for being gay"?! No! They'd use it to buy more equipment to torture people WITH!


"Brian May, Freddie will."
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jul 05, 11:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote:



Do you think people in Iraq are better off now?

Yes, they are.




Did you ask them or uncle Sam told you?

With no food, no electricity, terror in the streets, corruption in the government and the list goes on and on?

With no torture threat from Saddam, either!


Did they told you that wanted to exchange 'no food' on 'no torture from Saddam'?



There's one little difference between Iraq and China/North Korea - they have nuclear weapon and it's something what stops Mr Bush from giving 'American kind of liberty' to every 'unhappy' person on the planet.

FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jul 05, 11:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Serry... wrote:





Did you ask them or uncle Sam told you?



I happened to believe that a person who's not being tortured is better off than a person who is. I suppose that's one of my failings.

Did they told you that wanted to exchange 'no food' on 'no torture from Saddam'?



The Iraqi government is getting things under control. It takes awhile to make a democratic government, but a democratic government that's under construction is better than no democratic government at all.





"Brian May, Freddie will."
@ndy38 user not visiting Queenzone.com
@ndy38
Royalty: 1490 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jul 05, 11:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I completley agree with Sergey.

I've seen these videos on the BBC website months ago and it showed the terrible standard of living for Iraqi's due to the War.

And lets not forget the amount of innocent civilains who have died as a result of 'Gulf War 2'.

Its actually annoyed me a little bit knowing someone actually thinks the citizens of Iraq are better off now than they were.


Crazy Little Thing Called Love....
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jul 05, 12:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote:



I happened to believe that a person who's not being tortured is better off than a person who is. I suppose that's one of my failings.



Are we talking about what do YOU (or some other Americans) feel/believe/think or what people of Iraq feel/believe/think? Do you know what most of Europeans think about Mr Bush? Do we have to send our armies to States and make your lives better - in our opinion?

And don't believe to what you hear from your press! When the Cold War is over I've read a lot of 'interesting' stuff in Western press and books about the country (USSR) where I did live. Over 75% of those facts were real bullshit.

quicksilver mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 96 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jul 05, 12:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jul 05, 12:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

scott__mercury wrote:

Even though it's a sin America does not execute gays. Only for a sin that kills another person.
The bible says man should not lie down with another man but we tolerate the gays choice to sin. We don't give them the rights that the sodomite countries of Canada, Holland, Belgium and Spain do.


People in Iran don't care about the Bible I think... They have Qur'an

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jul 05, 13:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Serry... wrote:

scott__mercury wrote:

Even though it's a sin America does not execute gays. Only for a sin that kills another person.
The bible says man should not lie down with another man but we tolerate the gays choice to sin. We don't give them the rights that the sodomite countries of Canada, Holland, Belgium and Spain do.


People in Iran don't care about the Bible I think... They have Qur'an


Which just like the Bible is taken and interpreted by a bunch of fundamentalists who justify hatred based on what's "written" on it.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Insomni@ user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 340 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jul 05, 16:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Serry... wrote:

scott__mercury wrote:

Even though it's a sin America does not execute gays. Only for a sin that kills another person.
The bible says man should not lie down with another man but we tolerate the gays choice to sin. We don't give them the rights that the sodomite countries of Canada, Holland, Belgium and Spain do.


People in Iran don't care about the Bible I think... They have Qur'an


Which just like the Bible is taken and interpreted by a bunch of fundamentalists who justify hatred based on what's "written" on it.


Unfortunately this is true.They were always interpreting the things as they wanted....



It's a long hard struggle

But you can always depend on me

And if you're ever in trouble

You know where I will be









iron eagle user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3793 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jul 05, 17:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<Even though it's a sin>

Jesus did deal with human sexuality in an open and unthreatened manner. He affirmed on one hand the goods of marriage, but also declared marriage is not for everyone (Matthew 19:3-12). Furthermore, the Bible does not record one word spoken by Jesus condemning homosexuality

just a thought-- if the Son of God did not condem it... just who decided it was a sin??






i got a way with the boys on my block.. :-)

Gecko user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 227 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jul 05, 18:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

go go iron one.......
i need you on my bible trivia team :P

ok, now this talk about how the country of iraq is much worse off than prior, well, as far as schools, electricity, and water, well, somewhat, but rome wasnt built in a day either.
i been on missions to help build roads to get the people of iraq to the hospitals and schools we helped build for them, and delivered books and food to the people at the buildings that lay on the roads that we reconstructed for them.
they know of the internet now, fast food, womens freedoms, and the right to vote without facing a death threat.
now sadly, you dont see that on cnn, you dont see that on bbc, but you do see endless coverage of michael jackson.the media gives you what they feel will make people watch,and tell you what they feel you should know
take it from the geckos mouth, i see it in the eyes of the kids who have shoes on their feet, i see it in the eyes in the mothers who are now getting medications for their kids, i see it in the eyes of the fathers who now have jobs,i see it in the males who dont feel threatened by having to join the military, but chose to, and i see it in the eyes of the women who now can be an individual insted of a .50 of a person (the females were concidered to be half a person in the censes)and can walk around looking like a woman insted of a bundle of rags with eyes, i see it in the young who now listen to music that was never avalable to them and i see it in the old who now see opertunities for the children
i see a free iraq, building as the days go by,and i dont care what the cnn/bbc tell me, i know what the iraqi people say to me, and that is "thank you"


i am the topic stopper
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jul 05, 21:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gecko wrote:

i dont care what the cnn/bbc tell me, i know what the iraqi people say to me, and that is "thank you"


- Thank you for bombing my house.
- Thank you for crushing my car with a tank.
- Thank you for "patiently" understanding that I don't speak your language.
- Thank you for allowing Halliburton to come and steal our oil.
- Thank you for torturing my cousin after he was wrongfully accused of being a militant.
- Thank you for giving weapons to Saddam Hussein back in the 80s.
- Thank you for 'Independence Day' and all those movies.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jul 05, 01:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gecko wrote:

go go iron one.......
i need you on my bible trivia team :P

ok, now this talk about how the country of iraq is much worse off than prior, well, as far as schools, electricity, and water, well, somewhat, but rome wasnt built in a day either.
i been on missions to help build roads to get the people of iraq to the hospitals and schools we helped build for them, and delivered books and food to the people at the buildings that lay on the roads that we reconstructed for them.
they know of the internet now, fast food, womens freedoms, and the right to vote without facing a death threat.
now sadly, you dont see that on cnn, you dont see that on bbc, but you do see endless coverage of michael jackson.the media gives you what they feel will make people watch,and tell you what they feel you should know
take it from the geckos mouth, i see it in the eyes of the kids who have shoes on their feet, i see it in the eyes in the mothers who are now getting medications for their kids, i see it in the eyes of the fathers who now have jobs,i see it in the males who dont feel threatened by having to join the military, but chose to, and i see it in the eyes of the women who now can be an individual insted of a .50 of a person (the females were concidered to be half a person in the censes)and can walk around looking like a woman insted of a bundle of rags with eyes, i see it in the young who now listen to music that was never avalable to them and i see it in the old who now see opertunities for the children
i see a free iraq, building as the days go by,and i dont care what the cnn/bbc tell me, i know what the iraqi people say to me, and that is "thank you"


Do you really think that they didn't have food and job for over 20 years then Saddam headed Iraq?! Don't be ridiculous... Do you think they needed in Internet and fast food? Maybe you build Disney-land for them there in the desert? Or new Las Vegas? They needed it and they told you about that, right?

By the way - you said about Jackson... It's the problem... It's the problem of all Americans... We - Europeans - are ready to send our soldiers to USA and help you to solve this problem, no we don't ask you, we just let you know. Yeah? Bullshit...

Gecko user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 227 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jul 05, 04:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yep, we did this for a new disneyland, that was our intention....
but please dont believe me, ive only been here for a year and a half...2nd time around, so what do i know.....
but do me a favor and before you send your european soldiers to america, pull them out of iraq first, since they do make up the colalition.

have a happy and blissful day


i am the topic stopper