Author

YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jul 05, 07:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

sorry I could not resist.

We all feared that from the moment we heard about the "suspicious" details. He wore a coat and was running towards a train, that should be enough to kill someone with 5 shots from close distance.

I do not want any google ads here.

INXS user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 157 posts

Posted: 24 Jul 05, 07:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The poor guy was running because he had all these guys chasing him dressed in normal clothes, they didn't even tell him to stop, they went right for him, the guy freaked out! And was it really necessary to shoot him 5 TIMES in the head? I mean do you really think he would have survived after just 1 shot? All I can say is.....BIG MISTAKE GUYS! And for God sake, his features weren't even near pakistani (like they said), he was brazilian but looked like any spanish person I know.This tragedy has added another victim to the toll of deaths for which the terrorists bear responsibility. Fuckers!

Oh yes we'll keep on tryin'

DudleyFufkin user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 582 posts

Posted: 24 Jul 05, 08:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What if he had a bomb belt? Why was he running, why did he jump over the pay gates, why was he wearing a coat in the heat? You cant take these chances anymore.
I know he was innocent, but just what IF he did have a bomb and ran onto the train? Its a major cock up now, but what if the police shot one of the guys from thursday, and then found that his rucksak contained week old explosives that wouldnt go off, would you all be saying the same thing then?

"your shit and you know you are".
@ndy38 user not visiting Queenzone.com
@ndy38
Royalty: 1490 posts

Posted: 24 Jul 05, 08:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dudleyfufkin is new the king of controversy :P

He probably didnt know what the hell was going on, i mean, did the guy even speak English?

To say WHAT IF in these situations is not exactly right, is it?

Crazy Little Thing Called Love....
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 24 Jul 05, 08:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What if, what if, what if, what if... - are bad reasons to kill someone!

iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts

Posted: 24 Jul 05, 08:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Score one for the terrorists?

...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!
brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 24 Jul 05, 09:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DudleyFufkin wrote:

What if he had a bomb belt? Why was he running, why did he jump over the pay gates, why was he wearing a coat in the heat? You cant take these chances anymore.
I know he was innocent, but just what IF he did have a bomb and ran onto the train? Its a major cock up now, but what if the police shot one of the guys from thursday, and then found that his rucksak contained week old explosives that wouldnt go off, would you all be saying the same thing then?

what if? what if? what if?
what if it was ONE of YOUR relatives shot down? would YOU still feel so positive about the statement you've just made? f-f-s grow up!!!

go deo na hÉireann
brENsKi

Posted: 24 Jul 05, 09:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson">ThomasQuinn wrote:

This shooting has been the final proof that attempting to deal with terrorism in the Bush/Blair way will only lead to more terrorism...from the government side. QUOTE]

what 'other' methods of dealing with terrorism would you suggest?

go deo na hÉireann
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 24 Jul 05, 09:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't really know what happened, but if the guy was asked to STOP several times and he was innocent, then why didn't he stop at the right moment? Perhaps he couldn't speak english, but when cops are calling you, you know that they want you to either stop or come to them immediatly. It doesn't matter what language you speak, or what country you're from. When a higher authority with a gun is yelling at you, the last thing you should do is run, especially when you know you're innocent. He should have raised his hands and face the cops. Besides, if he was innocent, what is this guy supossed to be afraid of? I can't take either one's side. I don't have enough information about how the incident developed. If the cops truly shot him immediatly after looking at this man running, then they're the ones to blame. If they yelled out several times warnings to stop immediatly or the cops would shoot, then it's the guy's fault.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
TheThumb user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 9 posts

Posted: 24 Jul 05, 10:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've just been reading the views on the bbc website and I am shocked at the amount of people who think this public execution is acceptable.

They wrestled this man to the ground, then AFTER they had overpowered him, put five bullets in his head.

And as for their justification for thinking he was a suicide bomber (well apart from the real reason, which was the colour of his skin)...

- his clothes - has it suddenly become a crime to wear more than a T-shirt? What is T shirt weather for the average British person might not be considered warm for people who are used to living in hotter climates, so they may wear a layer or two more than us. I certainly saw evidence of this while on holiday in Scotland recently.

- the fact that he ran - his grasp of english might not have been too good. And he was being chased by plain clothed men weilding machine guns. At a time when all he hears about on the news are terrorists.

And I will say it again, they overpowered him, THEN shot him. How the fuck was he going to set off a bomb lying on the ground with his hands behind his back?

If this is the way the police are going to act in future, then every non-white man in London has the right to be very afraid indeed.

Guy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 803 posts

Posted: 24 Jul 05, 10:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's not acceptable, but you have to distinguish between the "Bush/Blair way of dealing with terror" and this unfortunate incident.

Do you really think Blair ordered the London police to shoot to kill any suspicious person?

One would think these attacks would cause you (anti-war-in-Iraq people) to wake up and realize what kind of world you live in, but apparently even 30+ dead aren't enough.

"You'll never find rainbows if you're looking down."  -Charlie Chaplin
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 24 Jul 05, 10:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Guy wrote:

It's not acceptable, but you have to distinguish between the "Bush/Blair way of dealing with terror" and this unfortunate incident.

Do you really think Blair ordered the London police to shoot to kill any suspicious person?

One would think these attacks would cause you (anti-war-in-Iraq people) to wake up and realize what kind of world you live in, but apparently even 30+ dead aren't enough.

So maybe they should FIND and kill Osama and Saddam instead of killing innocent people?

And please read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow#Terrorism this is about the city where I do live for whole my life, do I still need to wake up and realize something? And yes, I'm one of those anti-war-in-Iraq people

And that's for you too http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_hostage_crisis - this place is in my country, this happened in my country, so I know what terrorism is!

Hitman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2217 posts

Posted: 24 Jul 05, 11:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

terror and fear

and someone somewhere is laughing

Anything too stupid to be said... is sung.
bitesthedust user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3242 posts

Posted: 24 Jul 05, 13:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

my two ideas regarding this mess :

1)how about if police ride on all UK trains, overground and underground ?

2)how about if people are searched before and after getting on trains and leaving/arriving stations?

DudleyFufkin user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 582 posts

Posted: 24 Jul 05, 13:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And how much is that gonna cost? And whos gonna pay? Muggins here, thats fucking who. Why not send the buggers back, or just arm all police with guns. That will solve everything. Gypsies got guns and they do alright. You dont see anny trouble at fairs.

"your shit and you know you are".
Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts

Posted: 24 Jul 05, 15:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

just f*ckin shut up as*hole! no one really wants to know your opinion!
cookies anyone?

2+2=5
Sir Archie 'Tiffany' Leach user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1331 posts

Posted: 24 Jul 05, 17:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think we should see it in a different light.

When farmers hang up rats and mice on their fences they do it as a display to scare other vermin.

The Met shoot an unarmed Brazilian five times in a comparable display. No innocent bugger is going to do a runner again.

Lets face it Johnny Foreigner better learn the language if he wants to visit this country.

And about time too.

Nancy Astor : "If I were your wife I would put poison in your coffee".

Winston Churchill : "And if I were your husband I would drink it".
brENsKi

Posted: 24 Jul 05, 17:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bitesthedust wrote:

my two ideas regarding this mess :

1)how about if police ride on all UK trains, overground and underground ?

2)how about if people are searched before and after getting on trains and leaving/arriving stations?

sorry fella - but
1. the police bill would make his impossible - the cost would be so high
2. the trains already run late - how bad would this make things? trains running two hours late instead of 1 hour? great

go deo na hÉireann
brENsKi

Posted: 24 Jul 05, 17:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DudleyFufkin wrote:

And how much is that gonna cost? And whos gonna pay? Muggins here, thats fucking who. Why not send the buggers back, or just arm all police with guns. That will solve everything. Gypsies got guns and they do alright. You dont see anny trouble at fairs.

why don't you fuck off and die, cretin!!!

go deo na hÉireann
Mrs.Taylor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1466 posts

Posted: 24 Jul 05, 18:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Apparently the victim has lived in the UK for three years and is said to have had good English. The Metropolitan Police are operating a shoot-to-kill policy and where suicide bombers are concerned it's head first as any disabling shots could still enable them to detonate a bomb, or the Police themselves could detonate a bomb by shooting at the body. It's a tragic turn of events, yes, but he must have seen the news and been aware that the Police were all over London like a rash, and it appears he should have understood the words "Stop or I'll shoot" or whatever it is they're supposed to say. The Police are damned if they do, and damned if they don't.

If there's anything positive to be taken from this, then perhaps any would-be jokers, nutters or hoaxers will think twice.

Yes, it's me. I'm back.

I haven't lost my mind, it's backed up on a disk somewhere