I have compiled a list list of Queenzone user "Johnny Knoxville's" most popular questions:
1) Why is Brian's guitar called the Red Special?
I heard that his dad stole someone's fireplace.
2) When you people say Freddie was gay, does that mean he had sex with dudes too?
3) I've read where John Deacon says his voice sucks, but why doesn't he sing on any Queen songs?
(I'll bet Freddie theatend to kick his ass)
4) Where does Brian get his wigs from?
5) That Monserat opera woman that Freddie sang with, was that her in the video for Breakthru?
6) I heard that Roger one day was saying "ga ga", "goo goo". 10 minutes later Roger's son had wrote a song.
7) What made Freddie turn gay? I've heard 2 stories...one was he drank a bad bottle of scotch. The other story I heard is that he was in a knife fight.
8) If Roger wasn't in Queen, do you think the others would have had a different drummer, or do you think they would have just forgot about drums altogether?
9) I'm sittin here in front of a stack of Marshall, with it cranked to 10, and I got my high end Burns Brian May model cranked to 10... and its freakin loud. I can't get this shit to sing like the stolen fireplace though... WTF, does Brian May know magic??
He must have been there with Robert Johnson, and they both made deals.
10) Everytime I see Queen anymore, Freddie is off in a distance posing, and the other 3 are just standing there watching him. ...I mean, Freddie almost looks like a statute.
I wish they would go record some new material.
Hopefully some of you know the answers to these.
P.S.- Why is the one Queen album called "live at the bowl"??? They are on a stage...duh?