Forums > Personal > Hey, Alex Solan!!!

forum rss feed
Author

FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jul 05, 19:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Were you dropped on your head at birth?! Why the hell do you always have to insult me? You don't know a thing about me, and you're really getting annoying... I would have said this in the other topic but hellll since any topic with us both in it turns into fighting, let's quarantine it! Tell me, what's your problem with me?!?!?!?!!?

*hugs John Lennon close to her*

"Brian May, Freddie will."
Mercuryworks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 757 posts

Posted: 24 Jul 05, 20:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote:

Were you dropped on your head at birth?! Why the hell do you always have to insult me? You don't know a thing about me, and you're really getting annoying... I would have said this in the other topic but hellll since any topic with us both in it turns into fighting, let's quarantine it! Tell me, what's your problem with me?!?!?!?!!?

ok look now Freedom Girl, I have read your posts and as an American you represent someone who thinks America's shit dont stink. Why dont you watch..any News Chaneel or how about The Daily Show on Comedy Central to see what a fuck up Bush actually is. I recall you saying you were a teenagers, and a very arrogant and ignorant at that. Their is no problem at all about you. But half the time you do not know what you are talking about. Research into Irag, us , and communism and you may learn a thing or too. BTW, what is with Brian Epstein and John Lennon and Beatles stuff. And dont say anything about me not liking them because I have been liking them for way long then most and I know much more than most at this site about Beatles. So stop with this Beatles shit because John Lennon would have called you ignorant also. So learn what you are talking about and dont listen to mommy and daddy because their are talking too much. Meaning they probably dont think America is perfect and it aint. So there.

Edit: Shit I just saw Solan's posts
and also I have no problem with you so dont start Fuck You Mercuryworks thread like amadeus

<blank>
flash00. user not visiting Queenzone.com
flash00.
Royalty: 1424 posts

Posted: 24 Jul 05, 20:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hmmmm... *rubs chin* i think someones gotta cruuush....:)

oo la la
iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts

Posted: 25 Jul 05, 00:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You say you want a revolutiooooon, oh yeah-a-yeah.

...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!
Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts

Posted: 25 Jul 05, 03:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Alex, does Mari still have some brownies? I'm in the mood for them now.

2+2=5
iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts

Posted: 25 Jul 05, 08:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't think I want to sift through the Ganghe to find George.

...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!
Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts

Posted: 25 Jul 05, 09:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

unless there is vodka in that water...

2+2=5
dimcyril user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 280 posts

Posted: 25 Jul 05, 10:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i wonder what john lennon would think about your pro gun opinions?????

we've no ancestral halls, no haughty portraits on our walls, no family monuments at all, unless it's my cousin sheila's stupendous clevage.

Posted: 25 Jul 05, 11:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

dimcyril wrote:

i wonder what john lennon would think about your pro gun opinions?????

*grin* Happiness is a warm gun!!!

Posted: 25 Jul 05, 11:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Alex Solan wrote:

ooooh a topic about me... again...

I think the problem is not with you but with the way you think. A bit (not just a bit) "militant" for my taste. Well, this is not about tastes... is about being a bit tolerant with others.

Where have I been intolerant? I don't agree with a lot of people's opinions, but unlike you, I don't make personal attack's on other's character (generally). YOU on the other hand have called me a Nazi, a moron, and numerous other insults.

Oh, another point: I am not the only one who think that way. A lotta people here thinks that YOU are in the wrong place, at least in the wrong forum.

No, I'm in the completely right forum... Ask Freddie :) He knows :)

A forum: just a place to discuss, don't feel attacked if your talking nonsense. The Truth must not hurt you. So simple as that.

Yeah, well, if you don't like my posts, no one is forcing you to read them.

Posted: 25 Jul 05, 11:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ok look now Freedom Girl, I have read your posts and as an American you represent someone who thinks America's shit dont stink. Why dont you watch..any News Chaneel or how about The Daily Show on Comedy Central to see what a fuck up Bush actually is.

Now, I say this as someone who loves the Daily Show, but I'm not going to reform my politics to what people say on a COMEDY SERIES.

I recall you saying you were a teenagers, and a very arrogant and ignorant at that.

Instead, I just have the guts to say what I believe instead of following what people on TV tell me to think, or what my classmates believe. Is that "arrogant"? If so, I don't give a shit.

Their is no problem at all about you.

Call me ignorant when you can use the correct version of "there".

But half the time you do not know what you are talking about.

I could say the same for you.

Research into Irag, us , and communism and you may learn a thing or too.

Yep, I could learn how to spell "Iraq."

BTW, what is with Brian Epstein and John Lennon and Beatles stuff. And dont say anything about me not liking them because I have been liking them for way long then most and I know much more than most at this site about Beatles. So stop with this Beatles shit because John Lennon would have called you ignorant also.

Hmm, would he? I thought Mr. Lennon's philosophy was "think for yourself", not "parrot what is trendy"?

So learn what you are talking about and dont listen to mommy and daddy because their are talking too much. Meaning they probably dont think America is perfect and it aint. So there.

First of all, you have *no* right to make assumptions about my family. Second of all, I don't live with "mommy and daddy", I live in a single-parent family, and, no, my parents don't/didn't think America is/was perfect. My father has has some serious problems with the way Bush has run this country, and when he disagrees with him he is quite vocal about it. My parents have never been Republican parrots. Also, FYI my mother, maternal grandfather, and parental grandparents fought for this country (Army, Army, and Marines respectively) even though they didn't think it was "perfect", so back off.

Posted: 25 Jul 05, 11:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color =#CC00FF>***Marial-B*** wrote:

Yes I have those, and for the "Ghetto" girl, John Lennon and all the Beatles are mine, so if you hug John, you have to pay me, and it's "not so" cheap, so start finding big $$$$ :P.

:P That's what yoooou think, John was with ME last night ;)

Posted: 25 Jul 05, 11:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=lime>KillerKing840 wrote:

(***THE IRREVELANT PART OF THE POST WAS EDITED BY RAFAEL BECAUSE IT WAS A LOT OF POINTLESS CRAP***)
Tell me, what's your problem with me?!?!?!?!!?

I know the question was for Alex, but one of MY problems with you is your "addict" to hit the "New Topic" button to post tons of useless crap. Are my posts useful? No. But have I created lots of topics for them? NO!

Oh, yeah, and I'm the only one posting useless topics... *looks at the several sex-related New Topics*

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 25 Jul 05, 11:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Daily Show ROCKS!! Rob Cordury and Stephen Colbert are my favorites.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 25 Jul 05, 11:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#F003300><font>Mercuryworks wrote:

ok look now Freedom Girl, I have read your posts and as an American you represent someone who thinks America's shit dont stink. Why dont you watch..any News Chaneel or how about The Daily Show on Comedy Central to see what a fuck up Bush actually is. I recall you saying you were a teenagers, and a very arrogant and ignorant at that. Their is no problem at all about you. But half the time you do not know what you are talking about. Research into Irag, us , and communism and you may learn a thing or too. BTW, what is with Brian Epstein and John Lennon and Beatles stuff. And dont say anything about me not liking them because I have been liking them for way long then most and I know much more than most at this site about Beatles. So stop with this Beatles shit because John Lennon would have called you ignorant also. So learn what you are talking about and dont listen to mommy and daddy because their are talking too much. Meaning they probably dont think America is perfect and it aint. So there.

Edit: Shit I just saw Solan's posts
and also I have no problem with you so dont start Fuck You Mercuryworks thread like amadeus

Wow. If I were going to flame someone by calling them ignorant, I think I'd at least learn how to spell the insults I were using to call them ignorant correctly. I'd use proper grammar as well.

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

Posted: 25 Jul 05, 11:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

I miss Mo Rocca :( He was my fave.

Mr.Jingles

Posted: 25 Jul 05, 11:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Now he's doing Animal Planet.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]

Posted: 25 Jul 05, 11:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Now he's doing Animal Planet.

Whatever happened to that other show he was doing? Things I Hate About You? I liked that show.

Mr.Jingles

Posted: 25 Jul 05, 11:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I only remember him from The Daily Show and 'I Love The 80s'.

Posted: 25 Jul 05, 11:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

I only remember him from The Daily Show and 'I Love The 80s'.

Both of which I also miss, since I don't have cable right now :( I WANT MY CABLE! *cries* lol