Forums > Personal > Whats with the David Lee Roth and Sammy Hagar Topics here?

forum rss feed
Author

OgreBattleField1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
OgreBattleField1980
Bohemian: 503 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jul 05, 23:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Can we just leave Van Hagar and Van Roth alone .. they are a bunch of whiney babies I think .. good music but still Whiney babies.

Ogre Battle Lives FOREVER MORE!
Penis - Vagina user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4230 posts

Posted: 28 Jul 05, 06:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's a shame what happened to Van Halen. I rather enjoyed both of the first two incarnations.

As for Sammy, what a unique voice. Could have had a much bigger career if he didn't look so goofy. It's the hair. No guys with giant curly hair could ever truly be a success.

And Roth was always such a fun character. His goofiness actually worked to his advantage.

Bobby_brown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2300 posts

Posted: 28 Jul 05, 08:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OgreBattleField1980 wrote:

Can we just leave Van Hagar and Van Roth alone .. they are a bunch of whiney babies I think .. good music but still Whiney babies.

Probably, they`re the best rock`n roll band that ever existed!! I`m not talking about melodic rock, pomp, whathever... I´m talking about pure Rock!! Just my opinion.

Take care

doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts

Posted: 28 Jul 05, 10:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You bastards killed my cat wrote:

It's a shame what happened to Van Halen. I rather enjoyed both of the first two incarnations.

As for Sammy, what a unique voice. Could have had a much bigger career if he didn't look so goofy. It's the hair. No guys with giant curly hair could ever truly be a success.

And Roth was always such a fun character. His goofiness actually worked to his advantage.

I remember Nikki Sixx said the same thing about rock stars with curly hair. But what about..

...Robert Plant and Roger Daltry?!

xyz
brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 28 Jul 05, 11:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

errrm

Brian may
gene simmons
paul stanley
ian gillan

go deo na h√Čireann
Bobby_brown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2300 posts

Posted: 29 Jul 05, 09:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Alex Solan wrote:

<font color=green>Bren<font color=orange>ski wrote:

errrm

Brian may
gene simmons
paul stanley
ian gillan

Bon Jovi
Dolly Parton
Tina Turner
Al 'Weird' Yancovic

Michael Jackson

Take care

ibanez122 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 302 posts

Posted: 29 Jul 05, 15:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

true... he gould get the crowd going but his singing was shit live (forget lyrics all the time/wrong lyrics etc.)