Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > REQUEST RARE GIGS

forum rss feed
Author

Gerolamo user not visiting Queenzone.com
Gerolamo
Royalty: 1052 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 05, 08:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You can find ALL of those in the hub, either in FLAC or MP3 format.

Crazy LittleThing user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crazy LittleThing
Royalty: 1593 posts

Posted: 02 Aug 05, 10:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>ROGER<font color=blue>37 wrote:

Don Gerolamo?! Many people (like me) asked you to reseed some gigs, some of my lists, but you didn't do it...

Hi Roger37! Don Gerolamo is giving you an option/suggestion as to where you can get them directly and not have to rely on someone else to seed here . . . as I recall, DG has offered up quite a few things to share. :-) Let's not discourage him from doing so in the future.

I think I finally have enough material to join the hub. You might want to consider looking into that as well. Thanks for all the stuff you've made available to me (and others.) ;-)

Cheers!

I saved Spike's life in 'Nam.
Gerolamo

Posted: 02 Aug 05, 13:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>ROGER<font color=blue>37 wrote:

Don Gerolamo?! Many people (like me) asked you to reseed some gigs, some of my lists, but you didn't do it...

And in most topics I responded with the simple answer: "I cannot, I have removed all MP3 concerts from my PC".

I think I posted 3 of these concerts from my list, of which one was in FLAC format (NJ 82) which I could reseed.

I'm not a babysitter of my posted concerts, this is a community where the leechers of uploaded concerts have to help the others. Not only the poster. If you wanted something from me shared so badly which wasn't in MP3 format you could've mailed me.

Gerolamo

Posted: 03 Aug 05, 07:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

2 Words:

Share Ratio