Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > New Jersey Meadowlands

forum rss feed
Author

PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Aug 05, 10:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here is a wonderful map that I created using the new Google Earth program with the Meadowlands arenea and three close by hotels shown:

http://www.breakthrudesign.com/queennj.jpg

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts

Posted: 03 Aug 05, 10:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are such a dork..;-)

Just noticed the QZ/QOL rumble spot..*LOL*!!

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 03 Aug 05, 10:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I can't read the words, they are too tiny for my eyes. You have to remember I'm old...I'll be 30 in 24 days. YIKES!!!

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

Erin

Posted: 03 Aug 05, 10:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser wrote:

I can't read the words, they are too tiny for my eyes. You have to remember I'm old...I'll be 30 in 24 days. YIKES!!!

Hover over the lower right hand corner. There is a thing you can click to make the picture big.

Erin

Posted: 03 Aug 05, 23:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You should post this on QOL, so they will know where the "rumble" will be taking place..;-)

stateside fan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 632 posts

Posted: 03 Aug 05, 23:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

why do you guys post this nonsense?if a stray wonders in he/she will be sure to run for the hills upon reading this rubish.Maybe thats the point i guess

john pistlli
Erin

Posted: 03 Aug 05, 23:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

stateside fan wrote:

why do you guys post this nonsense?if a stray wonders in he/she will be sure to run for the hills upon reading this rubish.Maybe thats the point i guess

OMG...Lighten up!! There has always been the joke of the QZ/QOL rivalry.. Get a grip, man!;-)

You are totally overlooking the fact that this was posted here to be informative..*insert eye roll* It shows where 3 of the closest hotels are..

RainMustFall2 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 129 posts

Posted: 03 Aug 05, 23:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Come to my front lawn, I live just an hour away.

Crazy LittleThing user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crazy LittleThing
Royalty: 1593 posts

Posted: 04 Aug 05, 01:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PieterMC wrote:

Here is a wonderful map that I created using the new Google Earth program with the Meadowlands arenea and three close by hotels shown:

http://www.breakthrudesign.com/queennj.jpg>

Pieter:

I'm sure it's an oversight, but you neglected to highlight the Jimmy Hoffa Memorial End Zone in Giants Stadium.

I saved Spike's life in 'Nam.
PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts

Posted: 04 Aug 05, 07:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was not sure of the exact location so I did not want to give false info! :-)

MercuryArts user not visiting Queenzone.com
MercuryArts
Bohemian: 839 posts

Posted: 04 Aug 05, 09:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser wrote:

You need to just simma down now missy!!! Some of us are going to be 37 in just 13 days!!! :( LOL

"Take care of those you call your own"
Crazy LittleThing user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crazy LittleThing
Royalty: 1593 posts

Posted: 04 Aug 05, 14:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erin wrote:

stateside fan wrote:

OMG...Lighten up!! There has always been the joke of the QZ/QOL rivalry.. Get a grip, man!;-)

You are totally overlooking the fact that this was posted here to be informative..*insert eye roll* It shows where 3 of the closest hotels are..

Wait, so there's NOT going to be a QZ/QOL rumble? Aw jeez . . . I was so looking forward to it. I was going to show off and bring my official "Tony Soprano L'il Hoodlum Kit" with real brass knuckles, an official Soprano crew shiv, and a Saturday night special with real silencer and a picture of Paulie Walnuts on the grip. Of course, since I a participate on both QZ and QOL I'm not sure what I would have done when it came time to choose a dance partner . . . ;-)

I saved Spike's life in 'Nam.
Erin

Posted: 04 Aug 05, 21:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Crazy LittleThing wrote:

Erin wrote:

stateside fan wrote:

Wait, so there's NOT going to be a QZ/QOL rumble? Aw jeez . . . I was so looking forward to it. I was going to show off and bring my official "Tony Soprano L'il Hoodlum Kit" with real brass knuckles, an official Soprano crew shiv, and a Saturday night special with real silencer and a picture of Paulie Walnuts on the grip. Of course, since I a participate on both QZ and QOL I'm not sure what I would have done when it came time to choose a dance partner . . . ;-)

I was going to dress like Michael Jackson in Beat It..;-) Shamon!!

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 04 Aug 05, 21:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

stateside fan wrote:

Hell naw you did not just say that someone on QZ has posted nonsense! This has never, in the history of QZ, happened.

Ya...you should do what Erin says. Losen your panties, live a little, laugh sometimes, take a joke maybe? Thanks.

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!