Forums > Personal > the perfect c.d

forum rss feed
Author

Penis - Vagina user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4230 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Aug 05, 12:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mine would be the same except I'd replace all the Queen stuff with Barry Manilow hits.

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Aug 05, 12:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The average CD can hold 18 songs...

1. Touch You There - Michael Bolton
2. Rollin' - Limp Bizkit
3. These Boots Are Made For Walking - Jessica Simpson
4. Hero - Enrique Iglesias
5. (Asereje) The Ketchup Song - Las Ketchup
6. La Tortura - Shakira
7. Numb - U2
8. Believe - Cher
9. Mickey - Toni Basil
10. Jenny From The Block - Jennifer Lopez
11. Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
12. Macarena - Los Del Rio
13. What A Girl Wants - Christina Aguilera
14. Mesmerized - JaRule & Ashanti
15. Angels - Robbie Williams
16. I'll Be Missing You - Puff Daddy (Puffy, P.Diddy, or whatever that motherfucker is called these days)
17. LaLa - Ashlee Simpson
18. Get Down Make Love - Queen


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Haystacks Calhoun user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1550 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Aug 05, 12:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Shit, Jingles, sign me up for one of those!!! Any CD starting with Michael Bolton is a keeper!!!


"Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?"



Sean Connery
Gunpowder Gelatine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2541 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Aug 05, 12:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

The average CD can hold 18 songs...

1. Touch You There - Michael Bolton
2. Rollin' - Limp Bizkit
3. These Boots Are Made For Walking - Jessica Simpson
4. Hero - Enrique Iglesias
5. (Asereje) The Ketchup Song - Las Ketchup
6. La Tortura - Shakira
7. Numb - U2
8. Believe - Cher
9. Mickey - Toni Basil
10. Jenny From The Block - Jennifer Lopez
11. Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
12. Macarena - Los Del Rio
13. What A Girl Wants - Christina Aguilera
14. Mesmerized - JaRule & Ashanti
15. Angels - Robbie Williams
16. I'll Be Missing You - Puff Daddy (Puffy, P.Diddy, or whatever that motherfucker is called these days)
17. LaLa - Ashlee Simpson
18. Get Down Make Love - Queen


That is one amazing tracklist! It needs a Hilary Duff song or two to make it a truly great mix, though.


Resistance is futile. You are now an orb.

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Aug 05, 13:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gotta love them Jingles compilation CD's!! :-D

doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Aug 05, 13:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gunpowder Gelatine wrote:

Mr.Jingles wrote:

The average CD can hold 18 songs...

1. Touch You There - Michael Bolton
2. Rollin' - Limp Bizkit
3. These Boots Are Made For Walking - Jessica Simpson
4. Hero - Enrique Iglesias
5. (Asereje) The Ketchup Song - Las Ketchup
6. La Tortura - Shakira
7. Numb - U2
8. Believe - Cher
9. Mickey - Toni Basil
10. Jenny From The Block - Jennifer Lopez
11. Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
12. Macarena - Los Del Rio
13. What A Girl Wants - Christina Aguilera
14. Mesmerized - JaRule & Ashanti
15. Angels - Robbie Williams
16. I'll Be Missing You - Puff Daddy (Puffy, P.Diddy, or whatever that motherfucker is called these days)
17. LaLa - Ashlee Simpson
18. Get Down Make Love - Queen


That is one amazing tracklist! It needs a Hilary Duff song or two to make it a truly great mix, though.


Really! This should be avdertised for sale on late, late, late, really late night TV mail order. Call NOW!


xyz
yamaha user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 314 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Aug 05, 17:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What!!!?? No Ricky Martin? That disc is whack!

I would also try to fit Starland Vocal Band in there somewhere. Afternoon Delight, baby!

Guy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 803 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Aug 05, 18:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

9. Mickey - Toni Basil


The most annoying song EVER.


"You'll never find rainbows if you're looking down."  -Charlie Chaplin
INXS user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 157 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Aug 05, 18:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1-Disappear - INXS
2-Sympathy For The Devil - The Rolling Stones
3-Kashmir - Led Zeppelin
4-Innuendo - Queen
5-Light My Fire- The Doors
6-Even Better Than The Real Thing - U2
7-Don't Need A Gun - Billy Idol
8-Try (Just a little bit harder) - Janis Joplin
9-The Great Gig In The Sky- Pink Floyd
10-Barcelona - F. Mercury & M. Caballé
11-Thriller - Michael Jackson
12-A Kind Of Magic - Queen
13-Roadhouse Blues - The Doors
14-Elegantly Wasted - INXS
15-Don't You (Forget About Me) - Simple Minds
16-Brown Sugar - The Rolling Stones
17-To Turn You On - Roxy Music
18-Avalon - Roxy Music
19-Lullaby - The Cure
20-Enjoy The Silence - Depeche Mode
21-There Must Be An Angel - Eurythmics
22-Albatross - Fleetwood Mac
23-Vogue - Madonna
24-Stars - Simply Red
25-Whole Lotta Love - Led Zeppelin
26-The End - The Doors


Oh yes we'll keep on tryin'



Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 05, 09:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Haystacks Calhoun wrote:

Shit, Jingles, sign me up for one of those!!! Any CD starting with Michael Bolton is a keeper!!!


There's only one thing worse than all those songs on a CD.

A Kidz Bop version of all those songs.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 05, 09:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'll try to make mine:

1. John Miles - Music
2. Queen - Don't Stop Me Now
3. Beegees - Words
4. Bon Jovi - A Bed Of Roses
5. Brian Adams - Please Forgive Me
6. Simple Minds - Don't You
7. No Doubt - Don't Speak
8. Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child Of Mine
9. Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water
10. Police - Roxanne
11. Eagles - Hotel California
12. Falco - Jeanny
13. Phil Collins - Against All Odds
14. Spandau Ballet - Only when You Leave
15. Meat Loaf — Paradise by The Dashboard Light
16. Micheal Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel
17. Kane - Damn Those Eyes





I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
dimcyril user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 280 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 05, 09:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

jokerman - bob dylan
strawberry fields - candy flip, sorry i mean the beatles
nobody home - pink floyd
watching the wheels - john lennon
waiting for the sunrise - dim cyril
torch song - marillion
foreign sand - roger taylor
walk in my shadow - free
whiter shade of pale - procol harum
my back pages - the byrds
letter from america - the proclaimers
was it all worth it - queen
darkness darkness - robert plant
internal exile - fish
whole lotta love - led zep
show must go on - queen






we've no ancestral halls, no haughty portraits on our walls, no family monuments at all, unless it's my cousin sheila's stupendous clevage.