Forums > Personal > The Queenzone Maffia 4; Freddie Mercury is still alive

forum rss feed
Author

tia user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 290 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jan 06, 08:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Are you on crack?


just turn yourself into anything you think that you could ever be
The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jan 06, 08:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, yeah.. we're from Holland!

Do you suffer from Tia's? xD


I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jan 06, 17:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Trés Meligue :P


Killed by drones.
Hayek Eva user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hayek Eva
Bohemian: 137 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 06, 14:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dear Dennis, are you a slightly mad I think, or werw you eating mutch at an evening and you had bed dreams!!!!???

I was Eve the FREDDIAC.

Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 06, 15:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Mir@cle wrote:

Well, yeah.. we're from Holland!

Do you suffer from Tia's? xD


yup, the Dutch are quite a nutty buncha people, and that's why I like them so much. ^,^


2+2=5
The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 06, 15:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#CC0066>Sonia Doris</font> wrote:

The Mir@cle wrote:

Well, yeah.. we're from Holland!

Do you suffer from Tia's? xD


yup, the Dutch are quite a nutty buncha people, and that's why I like them so much. ^,^


Yeah.. you should almost think you're Dutch too xD


I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 06, 15:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Mir@cle wrote:

<font color=#CC0066>Sonia Doris</font> wrote:

The Mir@cle wrote:

Well, yeah.. we're from Holland!

Do you suffer from Tia's? xD


yup, the Dutch are quite a nutty buncha people, and that's why I like them so much. ^,^


Yeah.. you should almost think you're Dutch too xD

Nap: step-Dutch. I'm a full-bread Romanian, remember? xD


2+2=5