Forums > Personal > Weirdest dream you ever had?

forum rss feed
Author

FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 05, 08:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What's the weirdest dream you ever had?

Some contenders for me:

- I dreamt that I was at school and there was this big inflatable bus, and they got out of it and they uninflated it and I got in and we were driving around.

- I and the other members of Pink Floyd was being held hostage by Syd Barrett and I ended up kissing him.

- Then there was this dream that involved me being on a bus/train and talking about whether or not Nick Berg was sexy, and I was on top of the college my dad works at and there was a pool there and then I got home and it was 2AM.

- Phil Spector was my martial arts partner.

- I hit someone in the head with a copy of Catcher in the Rye.

- I've had several weird dreams about the President: one where I was on some kind of train with him in New York, one where I found out he died (*cries*) and one where I was in some church, I met him and he turned into Dumbledore. I had a dream about John Kerry in which he kept showing up at my school, in my art class and then at this auditorium and the guy from Full Metal Jacket was there. And of course there was the Dick Cheney dream (nuff said.)

But quite possibly the weirdest one was THIS one: http://www.livejournal.com/users/sydpenguinbunny/29190.html

Read it in all its weirdness right there.

"Brian May, Freddie will."
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 05, 08:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

When I was a teenager I remember once dreaming that I was going to get shot on my way to my counselor's office. Imagine how scared I was going to the next appointment.

Also I remember being at the upstairs hall in Garden Lodge the days before Freddie died. People would walk in, and then come out in tears. I wasn't allowed in, but the whole thought of wondering how Freddie looked behind that door was just absolutely sad and freaky.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 05, 09:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh man! I had a dream about Freddie once, too, two years ago I think. I went to him when he was dying and we were talking and stuff... I don't really remember much of the exact dream but it ended up being the inspiration for this story I wrote for school.

"Brian May, Freddie will."
Mr.Jingles

Posted: 05 Aug 05, 09:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think that the freakiest part of the dream was the as I was standing on the hall, you'd see Freddie's door nearly closed with shining light coming out of it.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
bitesthedust user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3242 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 05, 13:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 05, 13:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have had quite a few dreams no I am NOT joking with me just talking...nothing else, jusy having a nice conversation with many showbiz people.

(Freddie has not been one. Don't know why.)

Including, Eric Clapton, Gregg Allman, Steve Howe of Yes, Robert Smith of The Cure, actor William Holden...

...and here's the really weird dreams...in my younger years when I studied dance, I used to have regular dreams where Fred Astaire, Gene Kwlly and Mikhail Baryshnikov, were teaching me to dance. TRUTH is MUCH wierder than fiction.

xyz
Yogurt user not visiting Queenzone.com
Yogurt
Royalty: 1927 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 05, 13:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I walked into a house filled with 100 people, including me and some weird girl called me up to the front. So I went, and she grabed a gun and aimed at my forehead. I wasn't scared for some reason. Right when she pulled the trigger, I woke up.

I don't swim in your toilet, so don't pee in my pool!

Mr.Jingles

Posted: 05 Aug 05, 14:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bitesthedust wrote:

I dreamt the other night I was back at my "almost" first time experience with my old gf....except the ending was different but ultimately the same result.

...so you ended up washing your PJs and the bed sheets when you woke up?

MexQueenFM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 13266 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 05, 14:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

like a month ago i dreamt my town was being bombed, and that 'terrorists' came into my house and were gonna kill my parents and me, they were pointing at us with their guns, and then i woke up

and then i dreamt i was 'somewhere' and i started killing people (i was part of a group of people with guns) and i remember that i shot one guy in the head a lot of times after he was dead :S

(those two dreams were in consecutive nights i think)

Mejor yo me hecho una chela, y chance enchufo una chava, chambeando de chafirete, me sobra chupe y pachanga

Tranzando de arriba a abajo, hay va la chilanga banda , chinchin si me la recuerdan
Yuri user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 342 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 05, 16:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

my dreams are always fucked up.
They typically all have to do with sex though....
Or shooting people...
or falling asleep in a dressing room at work....
or being involved in organized crime...

A little bit of heaven and a whole lotta hell.
bitesthedust user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3242 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 05, 16:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

[

Gunpowder Gelatine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2541 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 05, 16:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

When I was younger I used to have this same dream that I was sitting on the front lawn with a bunch of Beanie Babies and this bear with a gun kept trying to shoot me but I was moving in slow motion...My dreams are crazily random. A few nights ago I dreamed I was hugging Brian May, which was weird because in the years I've loved Queen I've never dreamed about them...And my dreams always seem to be set at my elementary school...which is starting to get kind of creepy.

Resistance is futile. You are now an orb.

Insomni@ user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 340 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 05, 16:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My weirdests dreams were:
-when Freddie was telling me about a trip which is going to be in Liverpool on 20 February 2005,he asked me if I wanted to go with them.So,I said ''good idea'' but then I realised he was dead,I scared to death and I was avoiding him until I woke up....

-when I saw I was flying across a huge ocean with a dragon

-when I was lost on a unknown place and the only bulding I could see was a hotel

It's a long hard struggle

But you can always depend on me

And if you're ever in trouble

You know where I will be

doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 05, 16:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I just remembered I had a dream (another one of those conversation dreams) with Brian. He's the only member of Queen I ever had a dream about.

Puzzling.....Hmmmmmmm

xyz
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 05, 20:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My dreams tend to be very confusing and scary...
- A horse ate my sister. I remember ver vividly a row of horse´s heads appearing on my bed, forming a barrier. So creepy...
-I accidentally killed my sister, so my mom forced me to sleep next to her coffin in a room full of candles.

-Things Have Changed For Me-
Yogurt user not visiting Queenzone.com
Yogurt
Royalty: 1927 posts

Posted: 06 Aug 05, 00:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yuri wrote:

They typically all have to do with sex though....

I had a sex related dream before.
All I'm going to say is, I'm with a friend in a bathroom stall.

I don't swim in your toilet, so don't pee in my pool!

Knute user not visiting Queenzone.com
Knute
Bohemian: 807 posts

Posted: 06 Aug 05, 04:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'll never forget this.

My strangest dream ever was when I was 13.

In the dream I had a baby. And I kept this baby in a lukewarm oven in a glass of chocolate milk.

I went and checked on it.I took the milk out of the oven and the baby was small enough to fit in a drinking glass. However, as I lifted the baby out it would instantaneously expand to the size of a regular baby and as I lowered it back in the milk it would shrink again.

LOL!!
I still have no idea what the meaning of that dream was.

pma user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3462 posts

Posted: 06 Aug 05, 05:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had a dream I was very likeable, charming and women ate out of the palm of my hand (literally)
That was freaaakyyy'h!

"I think now I can make love to your anus without making God angry"

The King Of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2259 posts

Posted: 06 Aug 05, 05:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

one I remember very well from when I was young is that I dreamt I was sitting in the basement and a semi-truck crashed through one wall and drove out the other side.......and yes, I said sitting in the basement....lol

I'll take you to the Seven Seas of Rhye
geeksandgeeks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4296 posts

Posted: 06 Aug 05, 17:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have a recurring dream in which everyone I know becomes an orange vampire.

Last, night, though, was one of the all time weirdest. I was being buried alive in a Jannersten bidding box.

God wants you to send me some money.

"Seven spades doubled, vulnerable, making seven? You BITCH."