Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Have you ever had an odd dream about Queen?

forum rss feed
Author

Dezmo user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 21 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Aug 05, 18:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

One time, I had a dream that I was at an opera with John and my friend was starring in it. She was so bad, she paid everyone $5 after it was over. Then, I left with John, and all of the sudden, he disappeared. There was a McDonald's and Brian was in there, signing autographs! When I asked him for one, he pushed me down and then I woke up. o_o;;

Posted: 08 Aug 05, 08:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Woah. XD

Sirk user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 132 posts

Posted: 08 Aug 05, 13:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

In one of my dreams, Freddie was buried under our school field. Weird, I know.

Kate xx
Insomni@ user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 340 posts

Posted: 08 Aug 05, 15:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well,I don't know if it's a weird dream but a couple of weeks before I saw Freddie telling me about a trip is going to be on Liverpool on 28 February 2006 and I sorta terrified and when I woke up I was kinda shaking from fear...

It's a long hard struggle

But you can always depend on me

And if you're ever in trouble

You know where I will be

Sharon G. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 462 posts

Posted: 08 Aug 05, 15:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes. But not one I can post here!

Posted: 08 Aug 05, 15:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sharon G. wrote:

Yes. But not one I can post here!

Excuse me??Pardon???

You know where I will be

Posted: 08 Aug 05, 16:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If it's just a little embarassing, then share it! It would be nice to hear. :) But if it's sexual, then nevermind. ._.;

_Amie_ user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 68 posts

Posted: 08 Aug 05, 16:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yea! I dreamt I was in the band! I was playing guitar but knew none of the chords, but nobody noticed so I kept strumming. Also, I was behind stage with Brian, John and Roger, and Freddie had sent us all little gifts. Then Bowie came onto stage and Under Pressure was performed, wow!

Amie xx
deadon2legs user not visiting Queenzone.com

Posted: 08 Aug 05, 17:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had one weird dream too:I was in Freddies room sitting and watching him as he was sleeing in his bed.He was very ill and I thought to myself that he would die.Then came Brian and asked me:hey kid,what are you doing here,how did you get in?then I woke up.

Pretty weird,huh?

Posted: 08 Aug 05, 17:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Woah, you guys have had weird and sad dreams.

Posted: 08 Aug 05, 17:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dezmo wrote:

Woah, you guys have had weird and sad dreams.

Yeah,speaking of that I saw Brian and he was sitting on a table with some people I supposed to know-but I didn't- and when I came to that table and realised that I was seeing Brian I asked him for an autograph,the other people just disappeared and while he was signing the autograph he was telling me some weird things about my school,to be careful and to have faith that one day my dreams would come to life or sth like that.Then he left and I woke up....

You know where I will be

Captain Fap user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 54 posts

Posted: 16 Aug 05, 21:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The only dream I have ever had with Queen in it started off with me becoming firneds with the band memeber and then somehow my friend and I had to take care of Freddie's dead body . . . I think we took it home and the rest of the dream we were figuring out what we were going to do with it.
It was a little weird . . .

merr
freddies girl user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 9 posts

Posted: 17 Aug 05, 09:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i dreamt thet i was a baby and my mum just left me in a park in my pram so i was crying then bohemian rhapsody came on and freddie in his yellow jaket sort of floated towards me stopped next to the pram and took me home!

I LOVE FREDDIE MERCURY!!!
Little_Queenie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 558 posts

Posted: 17 Aug 05, 14:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I dream about Queen very often, sometimes weird stuff, sometimes really great dreams, totally real and clear and full of details. But no matter what's it about, we ALWAYS play scrabble, lol.

Once I dreamed they were all in my house, four of them and Crystal, and that woman who was their costume designer (not Rhodes, the other one after her). Don't know how she got into my dream, but nevermind. We were all sitting on the carpet in my living room playing scrabble, and at some point Roger got up, went to my kitchen and brought two bottles of Jack Daniels. After we drank that, somehow there were two more bottles of vodka, summoned from the thin air, lol. I remember Brian got very "cheerful" pretty fast, and he started to hit Freddie with a pillow. Freddie laughed like mad and they started to fight. During two of them were fighting, Crystal rolled a pot and three of us got stoned (him, that lady and me). Roger just looked at us and said something like: "Phew, you crazy bastards, I'd never do that.." and continued to play scrabble with John. Crystal answered something funny to him and we laughed like mad... That's all I remember, it was great, I wanted to get to sleep again when I woke up, but didn't make it:))

Give me a good guitar, and you can say that my hair's a disgrace, oh, just find me an open car - I'll make the speed of light out of this place...
Gunpowder Gelatine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2541 posts

Posted: 17 Aug 05, 14:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The only dream I've ever had about the band was a couple weeks ago...Brian randomly appeared in my bed and I was hugging him...And I'm not a fangirl or anything, so it was kind of interesting that that would be my first Queen related dream. Maybe I'm a Mayniac or something in my subconcious!

Resistance is futile. You are now an orb.

av user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 108 posts

Posted: 17 Aug 05, 14:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I dreaed that queen was staying at my neighbours house. My brothers went to meet them but all i did was sit on the couch. Finally, i went over there and they had left and gave me a note. The whole time i wanted to go over there but I wouldnt let myself. weird.

av user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 108 posts

Posted: 17 Aug 05, 14:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

that's funny because I made a quiz with a question about queen dreams. It's a queen quiz:
http://www.allthetests.com/quiz13/quizpu.php?testid=1112307887

shanemcd user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 229 posts

Posted: 17 Aug 05, 19:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I once had a dream around 10 years ago or so (weird one at that) and remember somebody in the dream telling me about Munich in Germany , anyway when I woke, I was getting up and turned on the radio as I was getting myself ready ... "Its a Kind of Magic" was the first song playing on the radio. I thought this weird, since I knew that Musicland Studios was in Munich and Queen recorded some of the Magic album there.
The weirdest thing was yet to come - when visiting a website about a week later I spotted that Queen played Munich on 28-06-1986 - which was around the same date (obviously not the year though) that I had the dream.

http://queen.shanemcdonald.org/ (Shanes Queen Site)

Follow me on Twitter

Twitter.com/smcdonalddotorg

Follow me on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/ShaneMcDonaldorg/118978468128623
Captain Fap user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 54 posts

Posted: 20 Aug 05, 01:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Little_Queenie wrote:

I dream about Queen very often, sometimes weird stuff, sometimes really great dreams, totally real and clear and full of details. But no matter what's it about, we ALWAYS play scrabble, lol.

Once I dreamed they were all in my house, four of them and Crystal, and that woman who was their costume designer (not Rhodes, the other one after her). Don't know how she got into my dream, but nevermind. We were all sitting on the carpet in my living room playing scrabble, and at some point Roger got up, went to my kitchen and brought two bottles of Jack Daniels. After we drank that, somehow there were two more bottles of vodka, summoned from the thin air, lol. I remember Brian got very "cheerful" pretty fast, and he started to hit Freddie with a pillow. Freddie laughed like mad and they started to fight. During two of them were fighting, Crystal rolled a pot and three of us got stoned (him, that lady and me). Roger just looked at us and said something like: "Phew, you crazy bastards, I'd never do that.." and continued to play scrabble with John. Crystal answered something funny to him and we laughed like mad... That's all I remember, it was great, I wanted to get to sleep again when I woke up, but didn't make it:))

I envy your dream . .

merr
Erato user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 29 posts

Posted: 21 Aug 05, 04:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I posted my Queen dream here sometime ago (there was another thread about dreams) so I won't write it again. I just have a question: Could anyone tell me what to do to "program" a dream? So I'll have a dream about what I want to dream about? I would love to be able to decide "today I'll have a Queen dream". Many people are telling me they can do this, but none of them is able to describe it in a way that I'll understand. (well, one person is able to describe it, but I won't see her for the next very_long_time:( ) TEACH ME, PLEASE!!!

Erato Tia Tutaha De Danaan