10. What does gunpowder gelatine taste like? Does it blow up in your mouth?1. Who
9. Why does Freddie think he resembles a banana tree?
8. Are blue powder monkeys the missing link to the Smurfs?
7. How does Freddie know just how shakey a jellyfish is?
6. Was anyone ever "crueladevilled" by Freddie, and does that have anything to do with the S&M attraction?
5. Why doesn't Freddie like Star Wars?
4. Who was Mustapha Ibrahim?
3. Who broke his Fairy Circle Ring?
2. Why is it that in the end, Freddie forsakes his One Vision for fried chicken?
1. Who died and why was it all thrown away?
10. Like gunpowder. That's why it's GUNPOWDER gelatin. Geez. And it wouldn't explode in your mouth, unless your mouth has a high enough temperature to cause combustion. I'm looking at you, Mr. Fahrenheit!
9. If you were slightly mad and had a wreath of bananas draped on your head, you'd think so too.
8. I don't think so. Smurfs are incarnations of the Devil, remember? Maybe he's referring to a vision of himself at the 1990 Brit Awards. I dunno, why don't we ask the Black Queen?
7. What Freddie did in his private life should not be the topic of discussion on QZ.
6. From what my sources say, a "cruelladevil" is a rather excrutiating mix of a tea-bag and a purple-nurple. As for Cruella herself, she pressed charges against Freddie, saying he wrote the tune about her.
5. I guess he and Darth Vader made up by the whole "riding-on-shoulders" bit. The two are still very close, albeit constantly fighting.
4. Mustapha Ibrahim was the man who gave Freddie AIDS. Playing the song backwards will reveal Freddie's confession.
3. That would be Pete Townshend of the Who, after getting to the bottom of a Jack Daniel's bottle.
2. It's a metaphor for rock's selling out of its messages and morals for marketing. (I'm actually serious about this one!)
1. After a brief Google search, I found out that the person in question is Jimmy Hoffa. Go figure, eh?
What happened to Mr. Celsius and Mr. Kelvin?
WHAT was the worthwile experience?
Who the bloody fuck is Khashoggi, and how on earth did Frederator end up on his ship?
HE ROCKS US STILL.
Proud Supporter of the Queen Lives Compilation