add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Aug 05, 20:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Can I get an A-men?

"Brian May, Freddie will."
Mercuryworks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 757 posts

Posted: 12 Aug 05, 21:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No but you can receive the finger you fucking stupid ass.

This is a horrible Topic

<blank>
FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts

Posted: 12 Aug 05, 21:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What! He was very, very sexy.

*cries* If only he were still alive, he would live an hour away from me :( He was so sweet, and gentle... and... damn sexy as well.

must... kill... al-Zarquawi... its personal bitch!

flash00. user not visiting Queenzone.com
flash00.
Royalty: 1424 posts

Posted: 12 Aug 05, 22:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WTF

oo la la

Posted: 13 Aug 05, 09:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.geocities.com/nickbergtribute/berg2.jpg

See for yourself! You think I'm bullshitting! The man was hot!

Yuri user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 342 posts

Posted: 13 Aug 05, 15:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/nickbergtribute/berg2.jpg

See for yourself! You think I'm bullshitting! The man was hot!

eiw.

A little bit of heaven and a whole lotta hell.

Posted: 13 Aug 05, 17:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Alex Solan<br><font size=1>Bring it on. wrote:

flash00. wrote:

WTF

I said it to myself. A thousand times. Then I realized who wrote this "topic". All was very clear to me at that point.

Can I ask what is so wrong about saying the man was sexy???? He was! Just look at the pic! The glasses, the eyes... He was beautiful!

Yuri user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 342 posts

Posted: 14 Aug 05, 00:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Alex Solan<br><font size=1>Bring it on. wrote:

flash00. wrote:

WTF

I said it to myself. A thousand times. Then I realized who wrote this "topic". All was very clear to me at that point.

Can I ask what is so wrong about saying the man was sexy???? He was! Just look at the pic! The glasses, the eyes... He was beautiful!

Its all good that you're touched by his wrongful death but He's just not my type. but to each his or her own...

A little bit of heaven and a whole lotta hell.

Posted: 14 Aug 05, 09:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

barn wrote:

And if he saw your face, he'd charge you just for looking at you.

Nah, nah, he would *pay* :)

Posted: 15 Aug 05, 16:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are all just jealous because Brian Epstein does not love you!

Posted: 15 Aug 05, 17:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian Epstein was gay so unless you sprout out a dick then he dont like you. And in that case he does like me more than you, seeing that I have a penis and I love his Beatles and actually stand for what Lennon did (which I think is his fav. Beatles because they were both gay for a bit.)

<blank>

Posted: 15 Aug 05, 21:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mercuryworks<br><font size=1>QZ Asshole wrote:

Brian Epstein was gay so unless you sprout out a dick then he dont like you. And in that case he does like me more than you, seeing that I have a penis and I love his Beatles and actually stand for what Lennon did (which I think is his fav. Beatles because they were both gay for a bit.)

Nah, nah, nah... Just because Eppy was gay did not mean that he would go after anything with a penis. He loves *me* because I love him and I care about him and I am willing to spread his memory and love around! Because Brian was just the worldest most romantic sweetheart... *gives Brian flowers*

Also, how in the world were they "both gay for a bit"? Brian was gay his entire life and Lennon is up for grabs... But honestly I sincerely doubt someone can be gay "for a bit". You either are, you aren't, or you swing both ways.

Also, I stand for what Lennon stood for. Peace, love, rock n' roll and standing up for what you believe in! *flashes peace sign* Power to the people!

Posted: 16 Aug 05, 16:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nah, nah, nah... Just because Eppy was gay did not mean that he would go after anything with a penis. He loves *me* because I love him and I care about him and I am willing to spread his memory and love around! Because Brian was just the worldest most romantic sweetheart... *gives Brian flowers*

Also, how in the world were they "both gay for a bit"? Brian was gay his entire life and Lennon is up for grabs... But honestly I sincerely doubt someone can be gay "for a bit". You either are, you aren't, or you swing both ways.

Also, I stand for what Lennon stood for. Peace, love, rock n' roll and standing up for what you believe in! *flashes peace sign* Power to the people!

You are so fuckin stupid. I have taken shits smarter you. You dont stand for ANYTHING Lennon does. At All. You are prowar and as for Brian he wouldnt bother with you. He would pass by you like you would pass a retard humping a doorknob. He was GAY do you understand G-A-Y. I mean comes on thousands of people loved Lennon. No millions of peoples and you think he gave a shit about some one who "cares" about him. No Beatles and Queen and other bands had their priorities. Brian had his Beatles which he killed himself over. Since you live in America let me help you understand a bit do you think Bush gives a fuck about Nick Berg. Or anyone who dies. You think Martin Luther King wanted blacks and whites to really live in peace. No he just wanted his shit straight. You gotta understand noone likes you at all. It is all BULLSHIT. DO you think Lennon gives a shit about people who like his music. No he even said it himself. He cared solely for Yoko and himself and some peace. So now do you think Epstein likes you. You are what 10-12 he died 40-50 years ago. He dont like you he got what he wanted a name in history and millions of dollars.

So the next time you have a thought. Let it go.

<blank>
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 17 Aug 05, 03:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

barn wrote:

And if he saw your face, he'd charge you just for looking at you.

Nah, nah, he would *pay* :)

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

You're so fucking ugly, you make me look damned handsome (for a guy).

One would wonder if you're really a "girl" even, given your looks.

*coughs* coke bottles *coughs*

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 17 Aug 05, 08:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Now standing for peace while loving the Bush administration, that's like going to NAACP meeting wearing KKK robes.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]

Posted: 17 Aug 05, 09:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are so fuckin stupid. I have taken shits smarter you.

Really? Wow.

You dont stand for ANYTHING Lennon does. At All.

Let's see:

- Legalization of marijuana
- Anti-censorship
- People being involved in politics
- Getting married if yer gonna have kids
- Judging people on personalities not looks

^_^ list goes on

You are prowar

More like pro-the Iraqi people.

and as for Brian he wouldnt bother with you.

Oh yeah, because you know what he would do *so* well.

He would pass by you like you would pass a retard humping a doorknob.

It's not cool to use the word retard. Don't do it.

He was GAY do you understand G-A-Y.

Ummm yeah but just because someone is gay does not mean they wouldn't have anything to do with females...

Mary Austin, anyone? Barbara Valentin, anyone?

I mean comes on thousands of people loved Lennon. No millions of peoples and you think he gave a shit about some one who "cares" about him.

He cared about and for his fans.

No Beatles and Queen and other bands had their priorities. Brian had his Beatles which he killed himself over.

1- His death was never determined as a suicide. It was an overdose of sleeping pills that could have been either accidental OR intentional.
2- The depression that led to his death was brought about by a combination of many things, including but not limited to the fact that homosexuality was illegal in Britain at the time and he was being beat up and blackmailed because of it.

Since you live in America let me help you understand a bit do you think Bush gives a fuck about Nick Berg. Or anyone who dies.

Yes, I do. I don't believe Bush is heartless, I believe he is a good man.

You think Martin Luther King wanted blacks and whites to really live in peace.

1- Question marks: they're your friend.
2- What does that have to do with ANYTHING?
3- I would assume that he would at least want white people to not be SHOOTING black people, eh?

No he just wanted his shit straight. You gotta understand noone likes you at all.

Mandy likes me :P

It is all BULLSHIT. DO you think Lennon gives a shit about people who like his music.

Yes, he cared for his fans. He didn't want to be a slave to them, but he cared for them.

No he even said it himself. He cared solely for Yoko and himself and some peace.

You forgot Sean :P

So now do you think Epstein likes you.

Yep :P

You are what 10-12

17 1/2.

he died 40-50 years ago.

Thirty-six next Saturday :(

He dont like you he got what he wanted a name in history and millions of dollars.

That's not what Eppy wanted. He wanted acceptance. He wanted to belong.

Posted: 17 Aug 05, 09:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You're so fucking ugly, you make me look damned handsome (for a guy).

Well, that's YOUR opinion.

*coughs* coke bottles *coughs*

There's nothing wrong with wearing glasses. John Lennon met his first wife over glasses.

Posted: 17 Aug 05, 09:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Now standing for peace while loving the Bush administration, that's like going to NAACP meeting wearing KKK robes.

Nope, the one that's affiliated with the KKK are a few of the ANTI-Bush forces *cough*CindySheehan*cough*.

Krizzy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1806 posts

Posted: 17 Aug 05, 09:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Another misguided child for Bush. So sad.

Meanwhile Mrs. Sheehan needs some answers from the coward in the White House and what does he do he flys over her head in a helicopter the other day to avoid her, that damn lying coward...IMPEACHMENT NOW!

Sorry Mr. Jingles... but he has to go before he sends another bunch of our young people to their deaths in Iran!

BTW FGT you need to know the truth about your precious W before you make statements that are really misguided. He is ruining this country...and paying back his corporate buddies all over the place...especially his oil buddies...look at the gas prices and tell me Im wrong sweetie!

Dont try and defend him to me...I know the truth and so do many others...so LOOK OUT W your days are numbered!

Kriz >:o(

Long Live Queen!!!
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 17 Aug 05, 10:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You could say that SaraJane's threads are the biggest pile of shit we've seen on these boards.

The truth my friends is that we're a bunch of idiots for actually taking the time to reply to this nonsense. Seriously, why are we still beating a dead horse? If you we want to have a serious decent discussion, then at least we should have one with someone who is smart enough to not post so much crap.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]