Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Queen chart success

forum rss feed
Author

pisha user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 1 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Aug 05, 05:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have been thinking about the albums sales of queen around the world. Somebody says 100-130 million copies sold. But anyone has an accurate number? I mean in the uk i would say 20 million.Anybody could tell us how many have queen sold in every market? They are huge in south america, probably the most popular band there.

TheGame user not visiting Queenzone.com
Yes dear, i DO want it all ;)
TheGame
Royalty: 1076 posts

Posted: 21 Aug 05, 10:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Not sure if this number is official, but according to several sites the number of sold records is estimated to 180 millions around the world.

QUEEN1985 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 45 posts

Posted: 21 Aug 05, 17:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hello.

180 millions copies, i think it´s too much but it can be. but if you count the singles the number is higher.

i have a lot of information, but not all of that information is official.

in spain, they sold over 3.200.000 millions cd´s, and they received 3 diamond award, and they are the best selling international banda in that country.

greatest hits sold over 25 millions copies, including the hollywood record´s version.

greatest hits 2 sold over 20 millions copies (aprox.), including classic queen in usa and canada.

and it´s true what you say about south america, i think they are the best selling international band.

"made in heaven" sold over 10 millions copies.