Forums > Personal > If a get 150 different posts on this topic I will leave.

forum rss feed
Author

bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Aug 05, 14:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If you want me to leave. Please say Yes or No
I have just had an e-mail from the moderators to say if I continue with my posts they will have no alternative but to charge everybody to use this forum as they can't keep up with moderating posts. I don't want this to happen so if you want me to go I will.

All yours guys.

Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
Bobby_brown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2300 posts

Posted: 21 Aug 05, 14:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It`s more easier for you to slow down a little on your hate-everything-Queen-do-nowadays, etc.

We already understood that you don`t like Queen+Paul Rodgers, so why you keep on posting it?
Whats the use?- It´s not going to change a thing, the tour was successfull and they are going ahead with the second half of the tour.

At the begining i thought that you were just playing with the people of this forun by starting a hate topic so everybody would throw things at you. But now i really don`t know if this is the real you!?

Really, i don`t want you to leave because you`ve never ofended me, and if i don`t like your topics i don`t reply to them, but seriously, it`s about time for you to change your atitude.

You said before that you have seen Queen with Freddie, why don`t you share those experiences instead of the usual stuff?

Take care

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 21 Aug 05, 14:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ditto.

7Innuendo7 user not visiting Queenzone.com
7Innuendo7
Bohemian: 816 posts

Posted: 21 Aug 05, 15:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You should be mature enough to not need 150 posts to remind you yet AGAIN that the vast majority of Queenzoners do not share your views. I don't want you to leave or stop making posts, given that you first concede the point that up to now your posts are largely unproductive (example of a productive poster: John S Stuart). Sure, it's ok to disagree on the net, but to restate the notion "Queen ceased in 1991" over and over and over ad nauseum, seems to me disrespectful to Freddie Mercury in particular, who said (paraphrase) "there you have it (vocal tracks appearing on MIH album)...use them!" Why not share with us an intelligent opinion about Queen's chart and touring absence in the States after 1980? Or will you only post on threads you start? The show is going on whether you like it or not, Bryan. So stop this Don Quixote nonsense and let those windmills turn. Maybe Sancho Panza needs to pack you a bong.

At the lovely and wonderful Breakthru Convention in Cleveland USA this weekend, someone said to me..."you know, I just don't want to see Paul Rodgers fronting a band called Queen. It's just not right." I said, "sure, you're right, Paul Rodgers is no Freddie Mercury. But he's no Vanilla Ice either."

Just be thankful for what we've still got, Bryan. Don't be such a villain! Or are you really Vanilla Ice?

When a red hot man meets a white hot lady, Hoop Diddy Diddy, Hoop Diddy Doo!
Gunpowder Gelatine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2541 posts

Posted: 21 Aug 05, 15:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I could care less if you leave or stay, but get a clue that we all understand you're against the tour! Why can't you just let people that enjoy the concerts and actually love having a chance to see any incarnation of Queen have their opinion, too, instead of assuming that everyone believes Queen died with Freddie? You're never going to convince everyone that your belief is the right one, so why not just post about what you do like about Queen instead of obsessing over every aspect of the tour?

Resistance is futile. You are now an orb.

quicksilver mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 96 posts

Posted: 21 Aug 05, 15:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Go Away

Insomni@ user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 340 posts

Posted: 21 Aug 05, 15:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well,to be honest I don't want you to leave but you have to understand that by posting anti-Paul Rodgers threads it's a little annoying and tiring too....
My opinion is that on a forum like this-where we all listen to Queen and love them too-we have to be just like a big united family,not to swear or dislike each other...After all,I don't think that we like asking for people to leave or to be banned.So,just try to calm down a bit with all the anti-PR threads...
Think about it

It's a long hard struggle

But you can always depend on me

And if you're ever in trouble

You know where I will be

3137prof user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 116 posts

Posted: 21 Aug 05, 15:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SHOULD YOU STAY OR SHOULD YOU GO NOW?

IF YOU DON'T LIKE Q+PR LEAVE AND START YOUR OWN WEBSITE IS MY OPINION.

Sharon G. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 462 posts

Posted: 21 Aug 05, 16:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Everyone is entitled to their opinion here.
BPP, me and everyone else. There is no right or wrong, just different viewpoints. And when some one feels so strongly about a topic (i.e. Q+PR),
it's easy to get upset and defensive when some one else disagrees.

I say we can all be friends here and respect each other opinions. The profanity here is very
childish and uncalled for.

Hey, we are all Queen fans. Lets discuss without
biting each other's heads off.!

And BPP, please stay, You count just as much as
anyone else here.

its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts

Posted: 21 Aug 05, 16:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just leave before you do anymore damage

"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
jessanmar user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 81 posts

Posted: 21 Aug 05, 16:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

go away and soon

stateside fan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 632 posts

Posted: 21 Aug 05, 16:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Being new i actually enjoy BPP,Sharon and the rest who's opinions are strong.Stay and continue to voice your opinion.I still cant say whether this is Queen or not.I love Freddie so much but when i hear Q+PR i cant help but say this is good stuff.Shoot now i'm all mixed up again.Thanks alot BPP!!

john pistlli
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18639 posts

Posted: 21 Aug 05, 17:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=space>sweden_man wrote:

im against the tour as well, but you are spamming

You have repeated your "down with the tour" sentence dozens of times, so you're spamming too.

My two cents: if BPP doesn't smarten up, ban him. Stepfordism is tolerable. Spamming is not.

P.S. at least Charles Baer was funny.

let's get it on , ah yeah

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
@ndy38 user not visiting Queenzone.com
@ndy38
Royalty: 1490 posts

Posted: 21 Aug 05, 17:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't think you will leave.

Crazy Little Thing Called Love....
brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 21 Aug 05, 17:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

why not just change your 'nick' from 'Bryan's permed pubes' to 'cancel the fucking tour' ?

then you don't have to keep posting bollox
- we already know you are against the tour 'nuff said

look i probably have seen them live as often (if not more than) you - but although i don't want to see them on this tour, i accept they have every right to carry on touring,,,,and call themseleves whatever the fuck they choose...

now only one question remains for me....if you've seen them live (Freddie's Queen) then you gotta be getting on for 30 (or older) so why the fuck can't you grow up?

go deo na h√Čireann
Johnny Knoxville user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 242 posts

Posted: 21 Aug 05, 18:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

See he is an attention seeker and Were Giving him what he wants, He is just an attention seeker, the foul should of realised he is in his own little world, WE NEED TO IGNORE HIM

Brian May is the Best Guitarist ever!

not sure about Slash

www.BrianMayCentral.net
Mercuryworks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 757 posts

Posted: 21 Aug 05, 18:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How are you doing with the gitar Johnny "Not a smart comment"

<blank>
bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts

Posted: 21 Aug 05, 18:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gee looks like I am quite popular on here. Thanks for the support guys as you all love me I will stay!!!

Queen + PR still suck though and should be banned for insulting Freddie's group.

Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
Crazy LittleThing user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crazy LittleThing
Royalty: 1593 posts

Posted: 21 Aug 05, 20:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BPP is an interesting character with an unpopular perspective. I'd like to remind anyone who cares that when asked to explain, BPP did thoughtfully respond in an intelligent manner. I'd like BPP to stay.

If you or I don't like what he has to say, we don't need to read it or respond to it. It would be a sad thing to have someone kicked from this site because he doesn't agree with the party line. Richard and company do a us a great service by allowing us this open forum for discussion. I've seen downright tasteless and inappropriate discussions here from individuals who do appear to be in the "popular group" of us cool kids here, I wonder if anyone has complained about them? I simply choose not to read or react to those posts.

Richard is being placed in an unfortunate position, being asked to censor or kick BPP from the forum. People: stop making Richard's life more difficult. I would ask those among us who would complain about BPP to simply avoid reading his posts if you think they will offend you.

BPP, please stick around. I don't always agree with you, but your views are as valid as anyone else's are.

I saved Spike's life in 'Nam.
Sharron .G user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 219 posts

Posted: 21 Aug 05, 23:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't have a problem with the Poodle.

I like Paul Rodgers, I like Bad company.
I really like Freddie, John, Roger, & Brian...or Queen.

I like the fact that Brian and Roger are out playing again.

I like the fact that they have teamed up with the legendary Paul Rodgers.

I will buy any commercial releases they put out.

I will see them live, and love it if they play anywhere within 300 miles of me.

Yet I still hate the name being used.
I don't agree with the "plus" Paul Rodgers bullshit.

To say Queen + Paul Rodgers means that..
Freddie, John, Brian, and Roger are playing with Paul Rodgers.

Brian + Roger + Paul + Spike + Timmy from down the street, and John Boy's grandaddy on jug does not qualify for the Queen name to be used.

Let the Poodle have his opinion.
Do we need 12 new topics started per day day...of course not.

But if he hates the idea of this tour... so what?? Alot of people do.