Forums > Queen - General Discussion > What pisses me off about some people on this forum

forum rss feed
Author

bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Aug 05, 16:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1. Some people who rave about PR had never heard of him before joining Brian and Roger.

2. Some on here say they went to see QPR because Brian and Roger were 50% Queen. How many of you bothered to go and see their solo tours ?

3. Dickheads who don't know what TSMGO is all about.

4. People who are now saying PR is a legend but had never heard of him 12 months ago.

5. Some people believe they are actually seeing Queen.

6. People ignoring the fact Brian and Roger were quoted back in 1991 saying "Queen cannot continue as a band in any shape or form" then try and justify why they are doing the QPR thing.

7. People encouraging others to support the tour when knowing it is wrong to do so.

8. Not encouraging Brian and Roger enough to be brave and create a new group.

9. No respect to Freddie or his family who have to watch some geezer no ones heard of singing songs no one but Fredddie could carry off.


Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
Gunpowder Gelatine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2541 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Aug 05, 17:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are in desperate need of a hobby, my dear Poodle.


Resistance is futile. You are now an orb.

its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Aug 05, 17:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

All i can say to that is your an annoying little low life and need some help and say if people like paul rodgers being with Brian and Roger why should that matter to you, let people make there own jugements about it and mostly all are not what your thinking, so now you no that people are not on your side cant you stop now and change the subject about something not so horriable to Brian and Roger. Thank You.


"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Aug 05, 12:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Great post


Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Aug 05, 12:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1. Some people who rave about PR had never heard of him before joining Brian and Roger.

>>I saw PR in 2002.

2. Some on here say they went to see QPR because Brian and Roger were 50% Queen. How many of you bothered to go and see their solo tours ?

>>I saw Brian and Roger both on their solo tours..which required traveling overseas.

4. People who are now saying PR is a legend but had never heard of him 12 months ago.

>>Again..saw PR with Bad Co. in '02...loved him!

5. Some people believe they are actually seeing Queen.

>>I believe I am seeing "Quodgers."

6. People ignoring the fact Brian and Roger were quoted back in 1991 saying "Queen cannot continue as a band in any shape or form" then try and justify why they are doing the QPR thing.

>>I don't give a crap what they said in '91. I just wanna see Brian and Roger on the same stage.


Localboy80 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 268 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Aug 05, 13:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Now if I had to guess, I would have this BPP down as roughly 8 to 15 years old (sincere apologies to the fans on this site of that age but trust me, you are a lot more mature). But if I recall from an old thread, I am sure he is in his 40's!

For God's sake, what an arsehole! As Freddie would say 'He is talking from here'. And yes, you know where 'here' is!

Basically, everybody is entitled to their own opinion, no matter how pathetic it may seem to some people but when that person keeps on and on and especially about something that is so shit and also when it involves trying to convince people that he has a valid point, then it is time for that person to be banned!

As it has been said for about a zazillion amount of times, there will never be another Freddie Mercury and nobody but nobody will ever replace him. They are not trying to do that!!! I can respect if you don't like Paul Rodgers but you really have not got a clue if you don't think Paul Rodgers has an excellent voice!

At the end of the day, if a 'mature' adult acts the way you do, then God help your children (if you have any). Then again, I cannot see you being married or have any children, as you are such a narrow minded, stuck in your ways prick!

So Queen died in 1991??? Funny that, I thought it was Freddie Mercury who sadly passed away! So I take it you disagree with not only this fantastic tour but also the tribute concert, the 'Made In Heaven' album, the 'No-One But You (Only The Good Die Young)' single, the 'Queen Rocks' album and the 'We Will Rock You' show? I mean, Heaven forbid, it just isn't Queen, because there is no Freddie Mercury!!!

I would love nothing more, than for Freddie to be alive and still BE A PART OF QUEEN. But he is dead! You are one of the most stubborn idiots if you will not even try going to one of the concerts and see for yourself what it would be like.

I was fortunate enough to see Queen and Paul Rodgers at Cardiff C.I.A and at Hyde Park. The two concerts were fantastic! You had Brian May and Roger Taylor playing as if age had not caught up with them and Paul Rodgers voice was excellent. After both concerts, I said to my girlfriend that seeing as it was so good, just imagine what it would have been like with Freddie. Of course it would be better but this is the closest thing we will ever get. Yes, we have memories of Freddie and his performances/concerts and they will never go away. But is your brain capacity that small that you cannot create new memories and that you are so far up your own arse that you act like a spoilt child and will not even give the concert a chance???!!!

Brian May and Roger Taylor was part of a band called Queen, just like Freddie Mercury. Freddie Mercury was not Queen but a part of a fantastic group called Queen. I also believe Freddie quoted that they would be together until they died. Does the song 'The Show Must Go On' mean anything to you? Brian and Roger are musicians, so why shouldn't they go out there under the name of Queen, when that was their name in the first place? I know you will probably come back with a pathetic response like, 'Queen is not Queen without Freddie Mercury' and to an extent, yes, I agree but in the context of that Queen will never be as good without Freddie Mercury but as a true fan, of course you would recognise that but how can you justify that Queen died in 1991, when it was just one person who actually died? That is like saying every time a football club, say Manchester United, loses a player, then that football club can no longer and is no longer Manchester United? I mean, I love Wayne Rooney as a player and I would hate to see Manchester United lose him but would that stop me supporting Manchester United or them changing their name? No, of course it wouldn't. Did I ever want Freddie to die? Of course not but do I want Queen to exist in any shape or form? Of course I do! I mean, come on, get a grip on reality here and bloody grow up!!!

I will end by sayin


"I'll Face It With A Grin, I'm Never Giving In. On With The Show... The Show Must Go On!!!"
Weave user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 68 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Aug 05, 14:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1. Some people who rave about PR had never heard of him before joining Brian and Roger.
- I own 5 cds from Free and Bad Company since November 2003.

2. Some on here say they went to see QPR because Brian and Roger were 50% Queen. How many of you bothered to go and see their solo tours ?
- I don't like Roger's solo stuff and the last Brian tour happened when I was 10.

3. Dickheads who don't know what TSMGO is all about.
- Brian wrote it about something completely irrelevant to Freddie's situation.

4. People who are now saying PR is a legend but had never heard of him 12 months ago.
- Answered this earlier on, legend it too strong a word too easily used, but a very important figure in rock history.

5. Some people believe they are actually seeing Queen.
- I saw as much of Queen that's ever going to be again.

6. People ignoring the fact Brian and Roger were quoted back in 1991 saying "Queen cannot continue as a band in any shape or form" then try and justify why they are doing the QPR thing.
- Brian and Roger have since been quoted as saying that there's no reason why they should tour again, allowing it to go in another direction.

7. People encouraging others to support the tour when knowing it is wrong to do so.
- People encouraging others to reject the tour is just as bad.

8. Not encouraging Brian and Roger enough to be brave and create a new group.
- Why should they, they've had success under this name, so you add a great singer, a rhythm guitarist, bassist and keyboard player and voila.

9. No respect to Freddie or his family who have to watch some geezer no ones heard of singing songs no one but Fredddie could carry off.
- Freddie's mother was at one of the shows, to which Love Of My Life was dedicated, I'm pretty sure she's fairly happy.

Now since I've been polite enough to respond to these points, please do the same for mine.

1. Why do you think people are going to stop liking the tour just because you tell them to do so?

2. Who do you think you are to suggest that this tour is immorale or "disgusting"?

3. Why do you think you have the power to make people change their opinions just by reading what you say?

4. Do you really thing Brian, Roger and Paul are going to call off a highly successful tour just because one person, who hasn't been to any of the shows, doesn't like the idea?

Regards.

Weave user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 68 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Aug 05, 15:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Care to grace us with a sensible response in the foreseeable future, BPP?

Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 03:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

1. Some people who rave about PR had never heard of him before joining Brian and Roger.

Just because YOU are a complete ignorant doesn't mean than everybidy else on this forum never heard of a guy who sold about 120 milion albums...

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

2. Some on here say they went to see QPR because Brian and Roger were 50% Queen. How many of you bothered to go and see their solo tours ?

I did

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

3. Dickheads who don't know what TSMGO is all about.

No? I thought it's about AIDS, just like BoRhap...

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

4. People who are now saying PR is a legend but had never heard of him 12 months ago.

Do you really have to repeat yourself and prove again and again that you don't know shit about music in late 60s and 70s?

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

5. Some people believe they are actually seeing Queen.

And what's your problem with it? Some people believe that you have some inteligence, I'm not fighting with them- just let them be, let them live in their own world... If you think you're gonna change this by posting this crap you're dumber than I thought...

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

6. People ignoring the fact Brian and Roger were quoted back in 1991 saying "Queen cannot continue as a band in any shape or form" then try and justify why they are doing the QPR thing.

It's not Queen-
it's Queen + Paul Rodgrs ;P
Quite honestly seeing people's reactions like yours I'm absolutrely delighted that they're using still QUEEN tag- something to piss off morons and devots and fanatics...

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

7. People encouraging others to support the tour when knowing it is wrong to do so.
I know it's RIGHT to do so. Unless you're talking about those who think the tour is bad yet still ask everybody to support it... Now you lost it, mate... there's no logic in what you're saying (my bad for trying to find it)

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

8. Not encouraging Brian and Roger enough to be brave and create a new group.

And did you do to ENCOURAGE them apart from spamming some noticeboard? And how's the crap you post ENCOURAGING anything but fights? Anyway- this IS a new band, haven't you fucking noticed?

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

9. No respect to Freddie or his family who have to watch some geezer no ones heard of singing songs no one but Fredddie could carry off.

Yes- they should have gone with Blobbie Williams, blah, blah, blah- the fact taht Freddie's mother is loving it means obviously nothing to you- you know better, you respect Freddie's memory better than his mother...




dixie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 174 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 06:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1. Some people who rave about PR had never heard of him before joining Brian and Roger.

ive got two bad company cds and my dad has two vinyls

2. Some on here say they went to see QPR because Brian and Roger were 50% Queen. How many of you bothered to go and see their solo tours ?

when they happened i was 5

3. Dickheads who don't know what TSMGO is all about.

its about aids

4. People who are now saying PR is a legend but had never heard of him 12 months ago.

he is a legend IMHO and ive known about him for years

5. Some people believe they are actually seeing Queen.

the next best thing for me as im very young

6. People ignoring the fact Brian and Roger were quoted back in 1991 saying "Queen cannot continue as a band in any shape or form" then try and justify why they are doing the QPR thing.

a tribute to freddie and his work and one last chance for younger people like me to see

7. People encouraging others to support the tour when knowing it is wrong to do so.
get a life communist

8. Not encouraging Brian and Roger enough to be brave and create a new group.

well theyve had thoer fame with queen and still are queen as they were the original members (freddie jst thought of the name)

9. No respect to Freddie or his family who have to watch some geezer no ones heard of singing songs no one but Fredddie could carry off.

really i thought frddie's mother was at sheffield she liked it




NO MORTAL MAN CAN WIN THIS DAY