Forums > Personal > You Lot are so Easy To wind Up

forum rss feed
Author

bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Aug 05, 17:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why do you respond to my posts when you know I am winding you all up ?. You all bite

As the McDonalds advert goes "I'm loving It"

If everybody ignores my posts from now on I PROMISE I WON'T POST ON HERE AGAIN. YOU HAVE MY WORD

Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts

Posted: 22 Aug 05, 19:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Please read Forum Guidelines no 1

1. If you are posting many messages in a short space of time, you are doing something wrong. Try, where possible to post one topic instead of five.

I do not want any google ads here.

Bobby_brown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2300 posts

Posted: 22 Aug 05, 19:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Forget it, it`s like you said before, this guys love you and now you`re a big part of their lives, because now they can substitute their fathers by you, and instead of hating their fathers for their miserabily lives, they`re gonna hate you!!!

Take care

Panchgani user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani
Deity: 6375 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 05, 00:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YourValentine wrote:

Please read Forum Guidelines no 1

1. If you are posting many messages in a short space of time, you are doing something wrong. Try, where possible to post one topic instead of five.

BPP - I f you want to continue to keep winding up the masses, I suggest that you limit yourself to one or two topics a day, and primarily respond only when someone takes the bait.

You cannot bait anyone if you are banned. If you show some restraint, I am sure you will be having non-stop fun for at least another month. There will always be at least one person who takes the bait and responds to your post responses.

Roger: I like it. If you don't. Sod you!

Queen song poll: http://home.comcast.net/~vantricers/index.html

B-52's: I, I, I'm lookin for some fun - waitin for the REAL Queen Box Sets to come