Forums > Queen - General Discussion > stop complaining about the new tour

forum rss feed
Author

Deaky_boy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 36 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Aug 05, 22:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

All i hear in the place is how people hate it that queen is doing a tour with paul rodgers...well go cry to ur mommy and daddy because u cant stop it and you cant stop them from doing it. Just because freddie past away deosnt mean they have to stop doing what they love i think its great. former queen members out on tour again, its amazing i never thought it would happen and it did and im glad and i support it, so just forget about crying and moaning about it, be happy for them, their doing what they love and i think freddie would want that for brian and roger too. well thats all i have and does anyone know if this tour is coming to canada lol.

- those days are all gone now but one thing is true, when i look and i find i still love you.
QUEENROCKS_1991 user not visiting Queenzone.com
QUEENROCKS_1991
Bohemian: 260 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 05, 05:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

your right there young man
at the moment they will tour usa but not sure about canada but do look up their QUEEN and PR website to keep update with them

http://www.queenpluspaulrodgers.com/

THE SHOW MUST GO ON
its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 05, 06:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Morning people, why are we on about this subject again Mr Poodle nos we all like QUEEN AND PR so why keep posting comments replying?

"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
don't_stop_me_now 9697 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 147 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 05, 12:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I say we ignore all his posts