Forums > Queen - General Discussion > The last picture of Freddie with moustache on?

forum rss feed
Author

Sicmot user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 373 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Aug 05, 00:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Can you time it.. and show it.

God created man from dust, man replied with sin and lust..
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 05, 02:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Great Pretender promo photo, February 1987.

http://www.queenonline.nl/qph/singles/freddie/singlefreddietgp7uk.jpg (taken from Ron's QueenPictureHall site)

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 05, 13:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Isn't there a photo of him ACTUALLY doing the deed?

we need to have a SERIOUS discussion about this. Come on, I want to see thirty pages on this thread by tomorrow morning...

lovequeen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 269 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 05, 13:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/mp3.aspx?Q=10573

And there you have it..

Posted: 23 Aug 05, 14:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Aint it pity he shawed the moustache off.. I think he would have looked much better during the last years.. so soon did his facial appearance change after he shawed it.. maybe he did it intentionally to left that tiumphant part behind him for people to remember him how he was in his best years and secondly the moustache maybe felt itchy after freddie started taking Hiv medications..

dixie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 174 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 05, 15:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

whats that

NO MORTAL MAN CAN WIN THIS DAY

Posted: 23 Aug 05, 16:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Serry... wrote:

The Great Pretender promo photo, February 1987.

http://www.queenonline.nl/qph/singles/freddie/singlefreddietgp7uk.jpg (taken from Ron's QueenPictureHall site)

Can see clearly how his attitude got firmer.. the lightness and joyfull attitude was nothing but memory in the past from then on.. Right in february 87 he got to his knowledge the positive HIV test result
It really changed him.. actually the change came even before during the magic tour he must have felt there was something wrong in his health imminently. His closest Friends dying around.. and finally his own verdict.. It really shows by those pics..

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 05, 17:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You can tell all that from one pic?

Fucking hell. OK, try this one.

http://tinypic.com/az6sgm

its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 05, 18:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Whats that all about and who is she?

"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
nibznik user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 326 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 05, 19:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Penetration_Guru wrote:

You can tell all that from one pic?

Fucking hell. OK, try this one.

http://tinypic.com/az6sgm>

LOL, thats jokes P_G

"I am Jack The Pumpkin King!" - Jack The Pumpkin King

Sharron .G user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 219 posts

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 09:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sicmont is right.
You can absolutely tell when Freddie's personality changed to a much more serious Freddie.

Contrary to popular belief, I still think Freddie KNEW he was HIV positive during the magic tour.

He may not have knew "knew"..... but he knew.

But the biggest change came between 1986 and 1987.

His looks and actions where like a completely different person.

But I still speculate that he may have had confirmation of his illness before the 1986 Magic tour even happened.

1) Freddie looks completely different from July 1985's Live Aid to August 1986's Wembley.
At Live Aid he was still super thin, and had that same smile that can be seen on the MK BOWL footage, or anything else prior.
By 1986's Wembley, Freddie's head was noticible swollen and fatter. The muscle tone he had just 1 year prior in his arms and shoulders were all but gone, and he looked somewhat flabby (for him) in the stomach area.
But the most tale, tale sign was the fatter swollen head.... compare Live Aid to Wembley you'll see..... this suggest the treatment of AZT had begun, as swollen face is a side effect.

2) Mary Austin still claims that Freddie knew in 1984 that he was HIV positive. She also says that the reason Freddie didn't immediately tell Jim in 1985 when they seriously started dating is because Jim + his friends had already speculated that Hutton was HIV positive. Jim had, had hundreds of sex partners (not nearly as many as Freddie) and many of whom were in fact HIV positive.
Mary said there relationship was one of where Freddie, by 1985, knew he was HIV positive, and Jim was 99% sure he was, although wasn't tested for several years.
So Freddie nor Jim gave each other AIDS per se... each had brought it to the table.
And this is probably correct as Freddie obviously had a much more violent strain which moved quickly, where in 2004, Jim is said to be doing very well, with no sign of the disease.

More importantly, and again... I'm not taking sides or saying this is correct.... but what does Mary have to gain from telling everyone Freddie knew he was HIV positive in 1984???

She owns his home, she has millions of his dollars. She has no reason to lie about this.

gem27 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 243 posts

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 09:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sharron.G makes a lot of sense to me and i agree with all that u put there

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 13:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wot about a pic of Freddie, without tash(after IWTBF video)?

Killed by drones.
brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 17:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

gem27 wrote:

Sharron.G makes a lot of sense to me and i agree with all that u put there

...and that's not something you read very often

'sharron .g' and 'sense' in the same sentence?
but you have to admit - he has a very pertinent point

go deo na h√Čireann

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 19:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sharron .G wrote:

Sicmont is right.
You can absolutely tell when Freddie's personality changed to a much more serious Freddie.

Contrary to popular belief, I still think Freddie KNEW he was HIV positive during the magic tour.

He may not have knew "knew"..... but he knew.

But the biggest change came between 1986 and 1987.

His looks and actions where like a completely different person.

But I still speculate that he may have had confirmation of his illness before the 1986 Magic tour even happened.

1) Freddie looks completely different from July 1985's Live Aid to August 1986's Wembley.
At Live Aid he was still super thin, and had that same smile that can be seen on the MK BOWL footage, or anything else prior.
By 1986's Wembley, Freddie's head was noticible swollen and fatter. The muscle tone he had just 1 year prior in his arms and shoulders were all but gone, and he looked somewhat flabby (for him) in the stomach area.
But the most tale, tale sign was the fatter swollen head.... compare Live Aid to Wembley you'll see..... this suggest the treatment of AZT had begun, as swollen face is a side effect.

2) Mary Austin still claims that Freddie knew in 1984 that he was HIV positive. She also says that the reason Freddie didn't immediately tell Jim in 1985 when they seriously started dating is because Jim + his friends had already speculated that Hutton was HIV positive. Jim had, had hundreds of sex partners (not nearly as many as Freddie) and many of whom were in fact HIV positive.
Mary said there relationship was one of where Freddie, by 1985, knew he was HIV positive, and Jim was 99% sure he was, although wasn't tested for several years.
So Freddie nor Jim gave each other AIDS per se... each had brought it to the table.
And this is probably correct as Freddie obviously had a much more violent strain which moved quickly, where in 2004, Jim is said to be doing very well, with no sign of the disease.

More importantly, and again... I'm not taking sides or saying this is correct.... but what does Mary have to gain from telling everyone Freddie knew he was HIV positive in 1984???

She owns his home, she has millions of his dollars. She has no reason to lie about this.

You speak so truth.. Freddie might have been ill as early as -84 with a strain of very aggressive form.. One can hardly think in contrast of what we know nowadays about resistant forms.. it was no doubt of resistance, but of accelerated normal immunology deteoriation of normal immunology even when Freddie's use of poppers' coke and stuff was all well known.. So I suggest it really needed not to be this aggressive form of HIV.. all it needed was his lifes style, which I have alluded in my way earlier topics..
Anyway for Freddie it was too soon, his Aids mutation ated his white cells so rapidly he couldnt withstand it.. his immunology, no-one can tell whether he had other veneral diseases.. like syphilis or herpes or whatever.. only Jim can answer to that. I have not read the book yet, cos I cant find it from Finnish book stores or am I able to order it in reasonable price abroad..

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 19:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

In some actual photos of him running around the stages he looks kind of pale..his muscle mass was thinner.. during magic tour events.. he looks like pale of the 85 of him..Just like Sharon G told us by her remarkable way. He was whiter, like trying to hide some remarks of skinnal changes.. but Now Im sure Freddie Knew by magic tour he was infected and it would be his last tour.. its quite obvious the illness had already reduced his strenght. Ok, Jim was already maybe infectous, but the source of Freddies infection remains unknown and we shouldnt speculate about it anymore.

God bless your ignorant soul dear Freddie..

YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts

Posted: 25 Aug 05, 05:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

God bless your ignorant soul dear Sicmot. When I look at your actual photo I can come up with some serious diagnosis about you, too. Other veneral diseases? Since when is AIDS a veneral disease? Let's forget about facts - for example: there was no HIV test in 1984 and there was no AZT in 1986.

Instead, let's speculate about who gave whom the virus, let's lay the "blame" on someone we don't even know the name of. Let's screen photos of Freddie and speculate about his weight, his skin colour and let's speculate about Freddie's lifestyle and let's bring in more "possible veneral diseases"

The worst thing about this whole thread is that people don't even realize anymore how incredibly low-style and tabloid such "speculations" and this reading tea leaves from photos and videos are.

I do not want any google ads here.

Posted: 25 Aug 05, 19:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YourValentine wrote:

God bless your ignorant soul dear Sicmot. When I look at your actual photo I can come up with some serious diagnosis about you, too.

Now that's something I could easily take as an insult.. but I wont. You cant judge my character from a picture.. yes, I have judged things about Freddie.. but only his physical condition and changes in it.. nothing about his character so far..

Other veneral diseases? Since when is AIDS a veneral disease?

Since the day first it was discovered to be infectious by sexual contact amongs the other spreading ways.

Let's forget about facts - for example: there was no HIV test in 1984 and there was no AZT in 1986.

We cant forget the facts, since what is there left to base your issues when you already forbid both facts and fictions.. the speculation is based on facts, in fiction you cant base anything so we have to rely on our knowledge let it be unperfect..There wasnt tests yet 84, and why should have there been? it wouldnt have prevented Freddie caught the disease.. since infections still occurs after 10 yrs of tests being developed. It was his lifestyle, attitude towards that new plague that was outdated. He knew his friends were dying like flies around him, and still the alarm bells didnt ring inside his mind.

Instead, let's speculate about who gave whom the virus, let's lay the "blame" on someone we don't even know the name of. Let's screen photos of Freddie and speculate about his weight, his skin colour and let's speculate about Freddie's lifestyle and let's bring in more "possible veneral diseases"

Yes, why not.. its not out of twisted sick curiosity but for understanding human nature we discuss these "disgusting" things.. to learn the cause and the consequences relation. And freddie is one heck of a good object to study it and things.

The worst thing about this whole thread is that people don't even realize anymore how incredibly low-style and tabloid such "speculations" and this reading tea leaves from photos and videos are.

Nothing immoral here, its of human nature again to be interested of human life in all its variety, the good and the bad sides. we need to fill our eternal hunger of knowledge in order to evolve better as human kind.

nibznik user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 326 posts

Posted: 26 Aug 05, 01:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sicmot wrote:

YourValentine wrote:

God bless your ignorant soul dear Sicmot. When I look at your actual photo I can come up with some serious diagnosis about you, too.

Now that's something I could easily take as an insult.. but I wont. You cant judge my character from a picture.. yes, I have judged things about Freddie.. but only his physical condition and changes in it.. nothing about his character so far..

Other veneral diseases? Since when is AIDS a veneral disease?

Since the day first it was discovered to be infectious by sexual contact amongs the other spreading ways.

Let's forget about facts - for example: there was no HIV test in 1984 and there was no AZT in 1986.

We cant forget the facts, since what is there left to base your issues when you already forbid both facts and fictions.. the speculation is based on facts, in fiction you cant base anything so we have to rely on our knowledge let it be unperfect..There wasnt tests yet 84, and why should have there been? it wouldnt have prevented Freddie caught the disease.. since infections still occurs after 10 yrs of tests being developed. It was his lifestyle, attitude towards that new plague that was outdated. He knew his friends were dying like flies around him, and still the alarm bells didnt ring inside his mind.

Yes, why not.. its not out of twisted sick curiosity but for understanding human nature we discuss these "disgusting" things.. to learn the cause and the consequences relation. And freddie is one heck of a good object to study it and things.

Nothing immoral here, its of human nature again to be interested of human life in all its variety, the good and the bad sides. we need to fill our eternal hunger of knowledge in order to evolve better as human kind.

OoOoOoOoOo That's deep.

"I am Jack The Pumpkin King!" - Jack The Pumpkin King