Forums > Personal > Johnny Sucks Cocks Ville.... you need to change your signature

forum rss feed
Author

Sharron .G user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 219 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Aug 05, 08:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Johnny,

Being a young, gay, adolescent is harder than its ever been on you I'm sure, however, your signature you have assigned to the bottom of your posts just isn't fair.

By reading your posts, we all know that a spelling bee championship, nor a career as a English teacher are in your future.

However, I am Sharron .G

That's two R's.

Your signature is unfairly directed at the other Sharon.

So just click on Profile, and update that signature. You are going to want to hit the "R" button twice. I knew you could do it.

Johnny Knoxville user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 242 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 05, 13:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Right if you don't stop these pathetic lies about me being gay and other crap, My dad is a copper and the Police will track you down and trace your QueenZone Profile, Internet Abuse that is what your doing, and it can be a long sentence
O and BTW my signature does have a point
you should be ashamed of yourself and be banned from this forum, it's people like you we don't want here

SO GROW UP YOU SILLY IMMATURE CRETIN!

Brian May is the Best Guitarist ever!

not sure about Slash

www.BrianMayCentral.net
Brians Permed Poodles user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 3 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 05, 13:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Johnny Knoxville wrote:

Right if you don't stop these pathetic lies about me being gay and other crap, My dad is a copper and the Police will track you down and trace your QueenZone Profile, Internet Abuse that is what your doing, and it can be a long sentence
O and BTW my signature does have a point
you should be ashamed of yourself and be banned from this forum, it's people like you we don't want here

SO GROW UP YOU SILLY IMMATURE CRETIN!

Silly little boy

"The Poodle is my Hero"
Johnny Knoxville user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 242 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 05, 13:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WTF do you know, no one wants you here so sling your hook you unwanted pillack

Brian May is the Best Guitarist ever!

not sure about Slash

www.BrianMayCentral.net
flash00. user not visiting Queenzone.com
flash00.
Royalty: 1424 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 05, 20:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

little gang of bullies, grrrrrr

oo la la
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 07:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Johnny Johnny Johnny... there's not a court in the land that would hear your case. You'd be laughed out of it by any judge worth ten cents.

If your Dad IS a copper, and he's going to prosecute, then let ME be first on the list. I'll be laughing in the penitentiary if I'm wrong.
Hey Johnny Knoxville's Dad - I ****ed with your wife you ugly gorilla.

There. Arrest me.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 07:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Barry © wrote:

Can you point me to a post where Johnny say's he is gay?

You can't can you? Even if he was that's not your place to call him on the board. It's reeking of homophobia.

I don't even know why a topic title like this is even in this section. I'm with flash, this is starting to look like bullying.

Johnny stick around mate.

I agree with you man. Johnny, ignore those fuckers who are so hypocritical when you ask a question about a guitar, get something wrong, and they be a jerk to you about it, yet they don't own a guitar themselves. Ignore them. Just stay, and ignore them.

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 09:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh jeeze. I won't be lumped with those assholes! I'm not making fun of him because someone reckons he's gay. I'm making fun of him because he said his dad is a cop and will actually take the time to prosecute people on the other side of the world for internet bullying. That deserves FootInFace, if nothing more.

Jesus. Don't bother sticking up for him, it's just the internet.

And to be really precise, I didn't just make fun of him. I made fun of his Dad too.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
@ndy38 user not visiting Queenzone.com
@ndy38
Royalty: 1490 posts

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 09:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think that Johnny's getting a hard time for nothing.

Although people on this board take things far too seriously sometimes!

Crazy Little Thing Called Love....
Zoroaster user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 64 posts

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 16:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For Christ's sake, give this kid a break. We were all kids once. You mock him relentlessly for being naive or uneducated. Give him time to grow up, I really think he is an interesting and amiable person who sadly has been met with ridicule and aggression since he came here. This whole feud between him and SharRon G. is in my mind ridiculous and unwarranted. Who is more the child, Mr. Knoxville or the presumably older and wiser (ha ha) Sharron G. who continually attacks him and his character? You Sharron, need to get a life.

Sharron's typical day:
1. Wakes up, scratches ass.
2. Sits in front of a blank television screen with a revolver held to her temple.
3. Counts the skin flakes in her pubic hairs.
4. Has nothing better to do, so she logs onto QZ.
5. Mocks, insinuates, ridicules and otherwise harrasses Johnny Knoxville.
6. Spanks her chubby bottom until she passes out on the floor, wakes, scratches ass...

Zoroaster the Grand and Magnificent
flash00. user not visiting Queenzone.com
flash00.
Royalty: 1424 posts

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 16:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zoroaster wrote:

For Christ's sake, give this kid a break. We were all kids once. You mock him relentlessly for being naive or uneducated. Give him time to grow up, I really think he is an interesting and amiable person who sadly has been met with ridicule and aggression since he came here. This whole feud between him and SharRon G. is in my mind ridiculous and unwarranted. Who is more the child, Mr. Knoxville or the presumably older and wiser (ha ha) Sharron G. who continually attacks him and his character? You Sharron, need to get a life.

Sharron's typical day:
1. Wakes up, scratches ass.
2. Sits in front of a blank television screen with a revolver held to her temple.
3. Counts the skin flakes in her pubic hairs.
4. Has nothing better to do, so she logs onto QZ.
5. Mocks, insinuates, ridicules and otherwise harrasses Johnny Knoxville.
6. Spanks her chubby bottom until she passes out on the floor, wakes, scratches ass...

i agree!! he is a good kid,
funny post mate:) and i could be wrong but i dont think sharron.g is female!!! shock horror!!!

Zoroaster cool pic in your profile:)

oo la la
Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts

Posted: 25 Aug 05, 08:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

anyone care for some cookies?

2+2=5