Forums > Personal > Discuss ANYTHING BUT BPP Related Crap!

forum rss feed
Author

doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Aug 05, 20:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I happen to think the new film ''Four Brothers'' is excellent. Saw it the other day and loved it.

Great homage to the classic westerns, revised to an urban setting where 4 adopted brothers make their own brand of justice and go after the hoods that gunned down their benevolent mother. Up against corrupt cops and gangsters, their bonds of love and loyalty become even stronger, as they go up against all odds. Through scenes of playful, macho ribbing, especially by the oldest brother portrayed by Mark Walhberg and the ensemble of actors who portray the other 3 brothers, and intelligently written and directed by John Singleton (of ''Boyz In The Hood) it's a razzle, dazzle paean to the classic revenge westerns of the 1930's, 40's and 50's and directors such as John Ford, and Howard Hawks.

xyz
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 05, 20:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color =#CC00FF>***Marial-B*** wrote:

Hm.... It's raining here...

Same here :(

Posted: 23 Aug 05, 20:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Inu-Liger<h6>-a.k.a. Richard Guilbault- wrote:

Hm.... It's raining here...

Same here :(

It's ''raining men Hallelujah, it's raining men, everyday! Long, Tall, dark and sweet, it's absolutely raining men!''

xyz
Penis - Vagina user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4230 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 05, 21:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nice topic Lisa.

Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 06:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Barry © wrote:

Jeff are you saying Arlene is Lisa Goodwich or whatever she was called?

Somehow I had that idea for a while...

Penis - Vagina user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4230 posts

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 06:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Certainly a good imitation if not. This one claims to not have the Freddie box though.. but something tells me.. yeah, I'm usually right about these things. My Chinese star sign info says I can see right through people too.

I think perhaps it's one of those split personality, whole new identity whilst maintaining a middle initial type of things.

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 09:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You guys have done a marvellous job of not mentioning BPP, I commend you. And I think that the best way to combat his kind of folk is to continue not mentioning them, at all. Even once. Take that, BPP.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 09:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jeffrey Todd wrote:

Nice topic Lisa.

Holy hell!! Good call Jeff!!

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 10:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisa G changed her nick to Mrs Doyle and was posting up untill 1st of January 2005, than stopped. Arlene appeared 1st of March... Dunno if that means anything... But the way those two speak is similar- not a crime of course... For some very strange reason I was thinking already for a while than it's the same person... which amy be completely wrong, of course...

BTW- I just used the old board SEARCH function- kicks ass as I can dig out posts from like 2003- GREAT! I wish I could do that on the new one as well... Some of the old stuff is priceless!!!

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 11:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Barry © wrote:

Jeffrey Todd wrote:

Nice topic Lisa.

Lisa?

Jeff it can't be can it?

Just becuse I am one of the few pople on here to have enough sense, and to think for myself to say to stop answering BPP and then he will stop spamming the boards...

..instead you come after me.

I have only posted under my real name Arlene R. Weiss. Period.

This board has freedom of speech and I am used to getting slagged and seeing other people on QZ slagged, but the idiocy, threats, profanity, spamming, trolls, flaming is rediculous.

But FYI:

1) Richard came to me, not the other way around, and he offered me and asked me if I wanted to be the Official QZ News Journalist.

If you all would READ, instead of spending time fabricating lies about me,

....Richard's made a post, he posted this information on QZ.

2) Richard, came to me, not the other way around and offered me , AS WELL and asked me to write editorials on QZ, to which I REFUSED, because I ahead of time, KNEW there would be this excat type of backlash.

3) Just because my opinion is different than yours and I said to stop posting to BPP, you do not have to fabricate some story that I am a banned troll, the same way you fabricated that I made up the QZ Journalist title and that I BEGGED as Barn put it the role.

NO...Richard offered it to me and he personally made a post about this on QZ.

Some of you I know dislike me, so I am not surprised at who posted about that I am this Lisa on this thread.

But Barry, Marial-B..you of all people, I am shocked at, as I have never been but amicable to you and likewise. My respect for every person on this thread is gone.

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:

FYI...Every poster to this thread, please email Richard, for clarification.

Thank you.

xyz

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 13:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FYI...Every poster to this thread, please email Richard, for clarification.

Thank you.

xyz
Pluto user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 778 posts

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 13:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Its sunny here. Nice and Warm.

I’ll kick and scream or kneel and bleed

I’ll fight like hell to hide that I’m giving up

-Bright Eyes

Another Travelin' Song

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 13:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:

Barry © wrote:

If it's not you don't worry about it Arlene. You do write a lot like her since it has been pointed out though. It could just be a fluke I don't know.

I would of been dissapointed if you were Lisa because I like you around at QZ and even have supported you on the board.

Technically speaking if you were Lisa writers are allowed a pen name anyway aren't they. You have to understand that if you had of been Lisa a lot of people would of been shocked to learn that, including me.

If it is a genuine mistake I apologise.

Your ''mistake'' opened the flood gates to PG, Lisser, Marial-B, and all of QZ lying about me, threatening to attack me, and I don't see you openly telling THEM, all of QZ about your ''mistake''.

Before you spread hurtful lies that can have serious consequences to me, if you think something about me...EMAIL RICHARD.

Now it is too late, and everyone on QZ will think or believe or just plain spread this just for kicks.

xyz
Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 13:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Pluto wrote:

Its sunny here. Nice and Warm.

Partly cloudy and warm in da South Cackalacky...

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 13:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arlene, if you're not Lisa you should not be worried about this. As you read she's an old poster who lied to us a lot, and she used to do some sort of things that you are doing. I'm not against you, in fact I apologize if that's a lie or a mistake, whatever... but since here has happen a lot of things, it's our right to be a little suspicious...

1) Then email Richard BEFORE you spread a lie

2) What did I do wrong? Tell people to stop complaining about BPP's numerous threads, if they are then just going to feed his threads by making numerous posts to them.

3) By trying to create a post about ANYTHING that wasn't related to BPP

4) By writing a film review about a film I like.

Definitely grounds for suspicion. Geez.

You all say well if I am not Lisa, I have nothing to worry about.

Yes I do, I have to worry about constant threads like this with people spreading rumors and lies, that still have hurtful consequences, and people I even like on QZ,...

..all bowing to peer pressure and gleefully jumping on the bandwagon of threads like this, instead of CHECKING with Richard or just plain thinking for themselves and not being part of the same peer pressure that keeps posting to BPP's threads..then has the audacity to complain about his threads. If you don't like his threads...DON'T post to them, or so I have said MANY times, and NO I have NOT posted to any of his threads execpt the one NON spamming one where he discussed an article, that even Richard commented on as well, because it was BPP's one articulate, non spamming thread.

Once he started spamming, I have IGNORED and NOT posted to a single one of his threads.

What..you all miffed with me because I said stop complaining about his threads if you are the ones posting to them, which I have said many times this week.

Oh, guess that makes me suspicious too.

xyz
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 14:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FightZone in action...

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 14:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Serry... wrote:

FightZone in action...

Let's get ready to ruuuuuuuummblllleeeeee!!! ;-D

Panchgani user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani
Deity: 6372 posts

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 14:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I recall stating a few months ago that Arlene is Chad crossed with Lisa.

I am still slightly suspicious that she might be Lisa. However Arlene does not lie or boast like Lisa does. Arlene does not have a holier than thou attitude like Lisa does.

However Arlene's ties to the entertainment industry, and her huge drama queen attitute, along with Arlene appearing shortly after Lisa left Queenzone. Based on this, I think suspissions are natural. I do not think it has anything to do with BPP. Jeff just decided to stir the pot ... knowing Arlene would explode.

Roger: I like it. If you don't. Sod you!

Queen song poll: http://home.comcast.net/~vantricers/index.html

B-52's: I, I, I'm lookin for some fun - waitin for the REAL Queen Box Sets to come

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 14:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erin wrote:

Serry... wrote:

FightZone in action...

Let's get ready to ruuuuuuuummblllleeeeee!!! ;-D

No let's get ready to not act like, but BE intelligent adults and people (for you under 18 crowd) who can think for ourselves, not gleefully spread nasty rumors and lies, especially when it means jumping on a bandwagon of peers to show you are part of the pack,..

and form intelligent thoughts and conclusions,

and don't complain about BPP or any one who creates that many threads, if the reason they are creating that many threads, is they see you keep posting to the threads in droves,

and start discussing some actual QUEEN related topics besides dissing Paul Rodgers, the tour, unless it is an intentional new, intelligent topic with a genuine, intelligent opinion,

and start discussing some actual General Topics as well on this forum.

And hell, QZ might actually be a great place for both intelligent, thought provoking, fun, insightful discussion and information.

Gee..who would have thought! :-)

xyz

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 14:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I bet this is the one you're searching Arlene...

Jeffrey Todd wrote:

Nice topic Lisa.

And this is why we became suspicious...

WHY didn't you email Richard if you had any concerns? Why did you all keep posting the same rumor over and over because of ONE person...based on their opinion?

THAT is no reason to be suspicious. What makes me suspicious on this board is all of the threats and attacks to and by tons of members on QZ, also to and by tons of people on QZ, every day as well as people who start and perpetuate threads like this.

And as for Rip Van Winkle stating that because I am part of the entertainment industry..that makes me ''suspicious''?

Me and a ton of other people on QZ are actively involved with music, film, arts and entertainment.

And I HAVE posted some of my published my articles on here which only a handful of people ever read and commented on. OOOKKKK

I'm also Jewish, and a journalist, and a Democrat, and a woman, and a moderate in my politics...all grounds for suspicion.

You know..forget it. I am tired of dealing with this.

Just email Richard, geez.

xyz