forum rss feed
Author

Penis - Vagina user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4230 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 02:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://rapidshare.de/files/4311309/Gene_Simmons_Rock_School_WWRY.mpg.html

11.7 MB VCD quality

Gene and the kids seem to enjoy the song :) Very fun show btw. Just happened to catch it so I stuck with it and now I'm hooked.

Shay user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 315 posts

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 03:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ol' Gene...gotta find someway to make some $$ when Kiss is having some downtime....lol

Yeah, I caught the show this weekend. I knew Gene would pick "The Emperor" as the lead singer after he massacred "God Gave Rock & Roll To You" during the tryouts. That was just too funny.

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 07:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah the 'Emperor' kid is hilariously bad.. so I wasn't surprised either :) It'll be a miracle if he's able to improve. Maybe if they just let him sing in elvish. LOL

Oh, also noteworthy (as mentioned in the news story submitted about this) if you look close, the first track on the CD they show is Bohemian Rhapsody :)

Suigi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 856 posts

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 09:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh, man...did anyone notice all the kids not knowing what GOOD music this was?
I mean, it seemed like NOBODY recognized the song, or who did it, or the lyrics...
THESE KIDS HAVE NO TASTE IN MUSIC!!!

HE ROCKS US STILL.

Proud Supporter of the Queen Lives Compilation
*3*Playful as a pussycat user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 590 posts

Posted: 24 Aug 05, 12:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

very true....but this show is HILARIOUS! i cant wait to see the result in the end O_o...it should be rather interesting

Freddie Mercury is my sexi moon lobster

"Mis francais est la meme que before. C'est un peu crap"-Brian May

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear!" -Freddie Mercury

Posted: 27 Aug 05, 01:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bohemian Rhapsody was featured a bit this week, amusingly :)

I'm a bit disappointed with the guitarist and drummer choices. 'Dudders' totally rocks and could handle either.. but Richard could have handled the drums. And they could have just decided to have two guitarists.. Dudley and Jesse. He could have helped her out, or perhaps she could do rhythm guitar because I think Dudley would be best as lead guitarist.

Oh, the drama!

Shay user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 315 posts

Posted: 28 Aug 05, 21:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jeffrey Todd wrote:

I'm a bit disappointed with the guitarist and drummer choices. 'Dudders' totally rocks and could handle either.. but Richard could have handled the drums. And they could have just decided to have two guitarists.. Dudley and Jesse.

That's what I was thinking too. It didn't really make much sense. I mean Kiss has a rhythm guitarist so why not Gene's Rock School band?? It's kinda unfair though that some of the kids like Dudders and Richard already know how to play the instruments. It doesn't give the rest of the kids much chance in making the band.

BTW, have you been to VH-1's site for the show and seen what Emperor looks like now? He's grown his hair out. Looks like a red-headed afro...lol

http://www.vh1.com/sitewide/flipbooks/img/shows/gene_simmons_rock_school/portraits/f5h5779.jpg

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 31 Aug 05, 10:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I love this show!!!!

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

ActionThisDay user not visiting Queenzone.com
Every little thing helps ;-)
ActionThisDay
Bohemian: 256 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 05, 11:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is there anyway I can stop this folk's?

[quote]You have requested the file Gene_Simmons_Rock_School_WWRY.mpg (11941892 Bytes). This file has been downloaded 18 times already.
IMPORTANT: Download-accelerators are only supported with a PREMIUM-Account!

Your IP-address 62.253.32.6 is already downloading a file. You have to wait until it is finished.
Premium-accounts can download many files at the same time. Maybe you want to have a PREMIUM-Account, too?
If you are not downloading anything, you are using a proxy-server. please see our FAQ.[/quote]

It's the Proxy Server from NTL here in the UK and everytime I try these day's to downlaod anything using the above I alway's get that message!!!!!

A real piss off......

Posted: 04 Sep 05, 14:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I can't help with Rapidshare really, sorry.. but I'm glad you brought up this thread again because...

This week they played a bit of "Don't Stop Me Now", so there's been Queen songs in every episode so far. WWRY is actually a sort of theme song to the show, it introduces the recap every week.

ActionThisDay user not visiting Queenzone.com
Every little thing helps ;-)
ActionThisDay
Bohemian: 256 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 05, 15:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's ok m8, just wondering that's all :)