Forums > Queen - General Discussion > the beatles let it be

forum rss feed
Author

gazfred user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 92 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Sep 05, 17:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i know its not a queen question but here goes on the song let it be by the beatles does anyone knows wot the voice/sound is in the left earphone at around the 1 minute 6/7 second mark? if any1 knows please respond!!

mercuryqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 98 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 05, 23:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow i hear it to. I think its saying something "John" Its on the minute 8-10 mark for me. Its in my right Earphone. Its freaky. Its probably one of the Beatles little mysteries that will never be answere Kinda freaky though.

"Fuck today. Its tomorrow" - Freddie Mercury
dimcyril user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 280 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 08:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i like john saying 'fuckin hell' in hey jude
it occurs in the last verse before the big finale
just after paul sings
'remember to let her under your skin, then you begin,[fuckin hell] to make it better better etc'

has any one else noticed that?
i find it quite clear now i know it's there

we've no ancestral halls, no haughty portraits on our walls, no family monuments at all, unless it's my cousin sheila's stupendous clevage.
Bohardy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2447 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 09:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"1:07 (PM/Blue Album, not LIB)
After the words "For though they may be parted," there is a whisper, possibly "Stop, John/It". Rumour has it that it’s "Excuse me", as a result of John having just parted. Yes, I did spell that right. Thanks to Biffy, the Elephant Shrew for explaining that one ... Paul does seem to giggle a little here!

Stephen Moss adds

This sound doesn't sound like John, unless it's a low whisper that shouldn't be picking up on Paul's mic. More likely it's from the booth; it might be the word "sibilance"

Again, voices from the booth should not be audible on the track due to the soundproofing in studios".

From http://www.pootle.demon.co.uk/wgo.htm, a fantastic site (if you're very anal about minute little glitches on Beatles songs. I unfortunately am).

Gullibility and credulity are considered undesirable qualities in every department of human life -- except religion.
Deaky_boy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 36 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 14:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

not sure but such a good song..beatles forever too lol

- those days are all gone now but one thing is true, when i look and i find i still love you.
Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 16:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So, Bohardy, are you actually saying that you answered a Beatles question....by GOING TO A BEATLES SITE????

Bohardy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2447 posts

Posted: 03 Sep 05, 09:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Strange as it sounds PG, that's exactly what happened.

I don't know where I got the idea from to be honest. I just had a sudden flash of inspiration.

Gullibility and credulity are considered undesirable qualities in every department of human life -- except religion.