Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Need help from Queen official forum users

forum rss feed
Author

Jamaleni user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 02:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi,

I registered on forum on Queen online in January and still didn't get my confirmation mail. I tried to contact admin but didn't suceed. Could anyone help me?

My profile is on http://forums.queenonline.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5231

Thanks in advance

Tero user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1012 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 02:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jamaleni wrote:

Hi,

I registered on forum on Queen online in January and still didn't get my confirmation mail. I tried to contact admin but didn't suceed. Could anyone help me?

My profile is on http://forums.queenonline.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5231

Thanks in advance


Are you sure you typed your e-mail address correctly?

Either way, you should contact someone on QOL about your problems...

All the admins seem to be equally useless when it comes to answering questions, but you could still try e-mailing Delilah. (I think her address is listed as rlorinrob@earthlink.net )

Good luck in getting an answer!

Tero user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1012 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 03:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Barry © wrote:

Try joining again, making sure you give a correct email address. Make sure you look for this confirmation mail straight away in case it goes into your junk mail folder.


It's a good advice, but I thought you could only register once with the same e-mail address?

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 04:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Tero wrote:

Barry © wrote:

Try joining again, making sure you give a correct email address. Make sure you look for this confirmation mail straight away in case it goes into your junk mail folder.


It's a good advice, but I thought you could only register once with the same e-mail address?


But if it was wrong for the first time (mistyped), then on new attempt - it'd be another e-mail, I guess, correct one...

I have had the same problem, though e-mail was correct - I've checked it, so I've tried again and it worked okay.

Jamaleni user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 05:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm sure that I write correct e-mail address (I allways check that at least 3 times before clicking on send).

I allso send mails to all adresses that are available to non members and didn't get reply. :(


Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 16:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm having a bit of trouble getting into www.lesbianswantyourcock.com - any other users have a spare password?

Thanks in advance.

Jamaleni user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Sep 05, 04:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Penetration_Guru wrote:

I'm having a bit of trouble getting into www.lesbianswantyourcock.com - any other users have a spare password?

Thanks in advance.


As usual, one more helping reply from you. Thanks a lot.

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Sep 05, 15:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OK, have you posted in the "Queenonline" section of the forum, where the site admin can be found?

If yes, why are we supposed to know better than the site admin?

If no, why the hell are you bothering us?

See - no matter what the situation, there is no logical reason to ask us to help you with this.