Forums > Personal > Fred Goldman ^_^

forum rss feed
Author

FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 07:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fred Goldman is freaking awesome. I love that man. It's very rare to see a person who is outspokenly FOR the death penalty like he is. He raised a great son (Ron) and he also has a daughter, Kim, who works with Fred in victim's advocacy causes. Fred, Kim, Fred's wife Patti and his stepchildren Michael and Lauren wrote a book together called "His Name is Ron: Our Search for Justice." Freaking awesome book, I am currently in the process of reading it. [Patti also has a son named Brian who chose not to participate in the book.] It's a very interesting look at the Simpson trial, one that isn't about all the "Dream Team".

Anyhow, yeah, it's 7:31AM and I'm babbling.

Whoo, Fred Goldman! And he has a big moustache! ^_^


"Brian May, Freddie will."
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 09:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why do all the things you have to like, have some sort of relation to death? Fred Goldman is someone you don't even have to know, the only reason you even mention and care about him is because his son is dead. If his son wasn't dead, you wouldn't of mentioned him. What the hell is wrong with you? I'm sure I speak for everyone, we are tired of you mentioning things having to do with death. With the 9/11, then tsunami (spelling?), then london attacks, now the hurricane katrina, we are tired of discussing death, and would like happiness. So can you shut up about things having to do with death or just fuck off?

Do you like Queen because Freddie died of AIDS?


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 09:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Messenger Of Leah wrote:

Why do all the things you have to like, have some sort of relation to death? Fred Goldman is someone you don't even have to know, the only reason you even mention and care about him is because his son is dead. If his son wasn't dead, you wouldn't of mentioned him. What the hell is wrong with you? I'm sure I speak for everyone, we are tired of you mentioning things having to do with death. With the 9/11, then tsunami (spelling?), then london attacks, now the hurricane katrina, we are tired of discussing death, and would like happiness. So can you shut up about things having to do with death or just fuck off?

Do you like Queen because Freddie died of AIDS?


Republicans have a fascination with death, but abortion is still a NO-NO in their book.

;-)


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 16:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Messenger Of Leah wrote:

Fred Goldman is someone you don't even have to know, the only reason you even mention and care about him is because his son is dead.


No! I like him because he is a victims' rights advocate, pro-death penalty advocate, all-around awesome dude. He does not take shit.


"Brian May, Freddie will."
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 05, 00:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Right...Why don't you just fuck off to your local graveyard, dig up some skeletons and have your way with them.

That way, you'll overstimulate your death fetish and die, so you can be obsessed with yourself

FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 05, 10:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Inu-Liger<h6>-a.k.a. Richard Guilbault- wrote:

Right...Why don't you just fuck off to your local graveyard, dig up some skeletons and have your way with them.

That way, you'll overstimulate your death fetish and die, so you can be obsessed with yourself


FYI... Fred Goldman's not dead. He's very alive.


"Brian May, Freddie will."
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 05, 12:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote:

Inu-Liger<h6>-a.k.a. Richard Guilbault- wrote:

Right...Why don't you just fuck off to your local graveyard, dig up some skeletons and have your way with them.

That way, you'll overstimulate your death fetish and die, so you can be obsessed with yourself


FYI... Fred Goldman's not dead. He's very alive.


The only reason you even know Fred Goldman is cause his son is DEAD!


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 05, 16:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Messenger Of Leah wrote:

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote:

Inu-Liger<h6>-a.k.a. Richard Guilbault- wrote:

Right...Why don't you just fuck off to your local graveyard, dig up some skeletons and have your way with them.

That way, you'll overstimulate your death fetish and die, so you can be obsessed with yourself


FYI... Fred Goldman's not dead. He's very alive.


The only reason you even know Fred Goldman is cause his son is DEAD!


Well, that's not HIS fault, is it?


"Brian May, Freddie will."
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 05, 21:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Barry © wrote:

"Right...Why don't you just fuck off to your local graveyard, dig up some skeletons and have your way with them."

When I come to compile my Queenzone quote of the year 2005 in December you can be sure the above will be included.

LMAO :-)


Domo arigato, Barry-san!

I myself think that is the most hilarious one-liner I've pulled this year (if it can be considered one).

Shows how good I can be at something if I put my mind to it, eh?

Forever88 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Forever88
Royalty: 1465 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 05, 22:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Domo arigato, Barry-san!"

And I thought it would stop with "Teo Torriate"


Nonono, you don't understand, that is NOT why I have this gerbil!
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 05, 03:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*3* Forever88 wrote:

"Domo arigato, Barry-san!"

And I thought it would stop with "Teo Torriate"


By what do you mean with that sentence, Forever88-chan? :)

FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 05, 13:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hahahaha... Fuck you.


"Brian May, Freddie will."
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 05, 15:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Baka. You know I'm right, FreddiesGhettoTrench, you old hag.

By the way, how's your boyfriend George W. Bush doing?
I hear he's going to declare war with Canada. That's sweet, cos you can now add Paul Anka to your list, since he'll be old enough to be your grandfather AND he'll have the benefit of being dead.

And if that wasn't enough of a bargain, Jean Chretien would more than make your sexual fetish with dead old people render you of being able to be obsessed with yourself ;-)

Forever88 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Forever88
Royalty: 1465 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 05, 16:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OJ is innocent.


Nonono, you don't understand, that is NOT why I have this gerbil!
FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 05, 17:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*3* Forever88 wrote:

OJ is innocent.


Yeah. Sure. Don't you know, Nicole killed Ron because he wouldn't sleep with her!


"Brian May, Freddie will."
Forever88 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Forever88
Royalty: 1465 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 05, 20:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Um, that was a joke, but whatever.


Nonono, you don't understand, that is NOT why I have this gerbil!
FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Sep 05, 10:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*3* Forever88 wrote:

Um, that was a joke, but whatever.


I was being sarcastic!


"Brian May, Freddie will."
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Sep 05, 11:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote:

*3* Forever88 wrote:

Um, that was a joke, but whatever.


I was being sarcastic!


Seems like it's too late to be sarcastic.

Btw, I was being sarcastic too. ... or wasn't I?? Hmmmm?


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Sep 05, 14:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh no! Someone's being sarcastic!

Hey...wait a minute! That's my line!