Forums > Personal > Here's the one reason why Katrina took a toll on New Orleans

forum rss feed
Author

Krizzy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1806 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 11:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

READ THIS:

http://service.spiegel.de/cache/international/0,1518,372455,00.html

I hope that Bush-loving brainwashed teenager that supports that idiot of a president reads this too!

Kriz >:o(

Long Live Queen!!!
Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 11:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...was written by a CLINTON advisor!!

Bush isn't an idiot.

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 11:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Smittygecko<br><font size=1>geckos rule! wrote:

...was written by a CLINTON advisor!!

Bush isn't an idiot.

No, the CLINTON advisor said "Bush should of known"...

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Krizzy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1806 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 12:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I truly beg to differ...but he's been paying back all the people that help him "steal" or excuse me ahem.. "win" the last two elections...the phatmaceutical and oil induistries...Please educate yourself and stop believing all the lies.

Dick Cheney our vice president was CEO of Halliburton the company that supposed contract to rebuild Iraq....no way did they "win" that contract my friend because there was NO competition, sorry but you keep believing all those lies and hold your bible close honey the rest of us will seek the truth and hopefully enough of it will help to impeach the bastard!

Long Live Queen!!!
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 12:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The truth of the matter is that all those billions spent on the war in Iraq could have been spent re-building New Orleans.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
rachael mae. user not visiting Queenzone.com
i am lush
rachael mae.
Royalty: 1489 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 12:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hmm.. as a "Bush-loving brainwashed teenager" I think I'll stay out of this..

The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 12:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You all know my opinion... Days before Katrina destroyed New Orleans, they precisely knew what could happen there.

They did not enough to help the people getting out of there... And now it's still a chaos... People die because there are no medicines, food or water. I think Bush is responsible for the lack of organisation.

I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 12:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

The truth of the matter is that all those billions spent on the war in Iraq could have been spent re-building New Orleans.

Totally agree. We are wasting billions of dollars, plus our military troops, medical personnel, food, medical, water, clothing supplies are all going to Iraq...to the Iraqui people who hate us and KILL US for being there...

...when we could use all those resources, and personnel..to HELP our OWN U.S. citizens in life & death dire need over here.

...Bush and the past adminsitrations all were told REPEATEDLY by engineers and legislators in/from Louisiana, that the levys HAD to be strengthened and updated, to prevent a catastrophe such as this, and were repeatedly told...there was no ''budget''.

..Now untold lives are lost and the cost to rebuild a city that looks like it was hit by an atom bomb will be MUCH higher.

..Bush and past administrations were all told to take staunch measures to stop global warming...that THIS is the primary cause of the increased amount..and increased FORCE of the hurricanes we have had the last few years....Bush and the past administrations BLEW it off and didn't give a rat's ass.

Krizzy..I watched ABC's Prime Time last night night and they discussed all the things you have here in your posted article and I am still in utter disgust.

As many have said, NO-ONE would ever think that in the USA, the richest, most modern, advanced nation in the world, that they could allow their own people to live....in 3rd world conditions.

People are dying like flies from starvation, dehydration,..there is fear of typhoid and cholera from the standing filthy water and mosquitoes, people who need dire medications like insulin or dialysis treatments or blood who can't get any and are dying like flies..

..they showed a man who had his own car and had to outrun carjackers to drive to Houston to be with his wife and terminally ill daughter who were evacuated by chopper to a hospital there, and he said that he saw horror stories like nothing you could imagine right here in the USA....women being dragged into abandoned destructed bulidings and being raped, people with cars being car jacked and killed.

There have been snipers shooting at choppers and medivacs helicoptering out people from rooftops and hospitals.

This makes Africa..and the Live 8 benefit seem like small potatoes.

It is UNACCEPTABLE this is happening in the USA.

xyz
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 12:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I feel like going down there and murdering the rapists. There's no excuse to do that, not even in an emergency. No excuse to rape people. It fucking pisses me off.

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 13:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Totally agree. We are wasting billions of dollars, plus our military troops, medical personnel, food, medical, water, clothing supplies are all going to Iraq...to the Iraqui people who hate us and KILL US for being there...

...when we could use all those resources, and personnel..to HELP our OWN U.S. citizens in life & death dire need over here.

...Bush and the past adminsitrations all were told REPEATEDLY by engineers and legislators in/from Louisiana, that the levys HAD to be strengthened and updated, to prevent a catastrophe such as this, and were repeatedly told...there was no ''budget''.

..Now untold lives are lost and the cost to rebuild a city that looks like it was hit by an atom bomb will be MUCH higher.

..Bush and past administrations were all told to take staunch measures to stop global warming...that THIS is the primary cause of the increased amount..and increased FORCE of the hurricanes we have had the last few years....Bush and the past administrations BLEW it off and didn't give a rat's ass.

Krizzy..I watched ABC's Prime Time last night night and they discussed all the things you have here in your posted article and I am still in utter disgust.

As many have said, NO-ONE would ever think that in the USA, the richest, most modern, advanced nation in the world, that they could allow their own people to live....in 3rd world conditions.

People are dying like flies from starvation, dehydration,..there is fear of typhoid and cholera from the standing filthy water and mosquitoes, people who need dire medications like insulin or dialysis treatments or blood who can't get any and are dying like flies..

..they showed a man who had his own car and had to outrun carjackers to drive to Houston to be with his wife and terminally ill daughter who were evacuated by chopper to a hospital there, and he said that he saw horror stories like nothing you could imagine right here in the USA....women being dragged into abandoned destructed bulidings and being raped, people with cars being car jacked and killed.

There have been snipers shooting at choppers and medivacs helicoptering out people from rooftops and hospitals.

This makes Africa..and the Live 8 benefit seem like small potatoes.

It is UNACCEPTABLE this is happening in the USA.

Agreed!!!

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

*3*Playful as a pussycat user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 590 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 14:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i personally think that the US is falling to pieces...no thanks to Bush! but for once, i wont lay all of the blame on him. i feel this has been coming for a while now....cant wait to get out of here.

Freddie Mercury is my sexi moon lobster

"Mis francais est la meme que before. C'est un peu crap"-Brian May

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear!" -Freddie Mercury
Haystacks Calhoun user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1550 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 15:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It didn't take ling for Krizzzzzzzzzzzzzy to climb out from under her rock to slam Bush over a Hurricane.....

The blame lies in building a city 10 feet UNDER sea level, the blame lies on the people running New Orleans, who, knowing that this could happen, did NOT make the evacuations MANDATORY. They knew Friday that this thing was coming right at them, yet they chose NOT to bus every soul out of the city.

In fact, all day Saturday and Sunday, buses were leaving New Orleans EMPTY....

Why? Why did these folks now follow simple common sense? Why did the Mayor of New Orleans INSIST that everyone get out?

Krizzy, in light of the thousands upon thousands of dead and injured, YOU SHOULD SIMPLY BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR ATTEMPTING TO MAKE THIS A POLITICAL ISSUE.

You are worse than garbage.

"Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?"

Sean Connery
Smitty

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 15:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Mir@cle wrote:

I think Bush is responsible for the lack of organisation.

Bush isn't totally responsible for every single little thing that goes on in the US. Bush does not run rescue operations, Bush does not organize massive evacuations and so on.

Smitty

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 15:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Haystacks Calhoun wrote:

It didn't take ling for Krizzzzzzzzzzzzzy to climb out from under her rock to slam Bush over a Hurricane.....

The blame lies in building a city 10 feet UNDER sea level, the blame lies on the people running New Orleans, who, knowing that this could happen, did NOT make the evacuations MANDATORY. They knew Friday that this thing was coming right at them, yet they chose NOT to bus every soul out of the city.

In fact, all day Saturday and Sunday, buses were leaving New Orleans EMPTY....

Why? Why did these folks now follow simple common sense? Why did the Mayor of New Orleans INSIST that everyone get out?

Krizzy, in light of the thousands upon thousands of dead and injured, YOU SHOULD SIMPLY BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR ATTEMPTING TO MAKE THIS A POLITICAL ISSUE.

You are worse than garbage.

AGREED!!

bohemian 11513 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1347 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 15:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

@Smittygecko:

What is his job and his responsibility then... watch people dying, looting and raping in "God´s own country" and have a bbq for a couple of days??? So glad he wasn´t "on duty" when the Berlin Wall was build....

@Haystacks:

Glad to see that YOU´ve survived the mess!!! Sorry to say, but I think there´s no more wrestling "down the Louisiana way" for ya in the near future... :-(((

Shoot for the moon... even if you fail you will land among the stars!

Panchgani user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani
Deity: 6372 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 15:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Great ... New Orleans was built on below sea level wetlands ... and there are so-called pro-enviroment Democrats that want to rebuild on these wetlands. Hello?

Roger: I like it. If you don't. Sod you!

Queen song poll: http://home.comcast.net/~vantricers/index.html

B-52's: I, I, I'm lookin for some fun - waitin for the REAL Queen Box Sets to come
teleman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 740 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 16:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Bush administration has made mistakes but what has happened in New Orleans has many contributing factors. I do think Bush should have been quicker off the mark on this but it is a complex situation.

What is with people shooting at rescue helicopters? I just don't get the violence that has occurred.
I hope things don't further deteriorate

bohemian 11513 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1347 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 16:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rip Van Winkle wrote: ...and there are so-called pro-enviroment Democrats that want to rebuild on these wetlands. Hello?

Didn´t know that George Bush Jr. is a Democrat, even a so-called pro-enviroment Democrat... Thanx for the info Rip!!!

Shoot for the moon... even if you fail you will land among the stars!

iron eagle user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3793 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 18:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

|| News || September 01, 2005 Religious leader blames hurricane on gays An antigay activist group based in Philadelphia says that the disaster wrought by Hurricane Katrina reflects God's judgment on New Orleans for hosting the gay Southern Decadence party. In a statement issued Wednesday, Repent America described "homosexuals engaging in sex acts in the public streets" at the annual event, which draws some 125,000 revelers to the Big Easy each Labor Day weekend. "Although the loss of lives is deeply saddening, this act of God destroyed a wicked city," said Repent America director Michael Marcavage. "May it never be the same." Marcavage is a notorious foe of gays. He and three other Repent America members were charged with felonies last year connected with a demonstration they staged at Philadelphia's gay pride observance. A judge dismissed all charges in February. The head of the predominantly gay Metropolitan Community Church responded to Marcavage's assessment of the tragedy. The Reverend Doctor Cindy Love said she doesn't believe God punishes anyone with natural disasters. "I really believe that the use of scripture in this way is an affront to the life and love of Jesus Christ," she said. (Sirius/OutQ)

i got a way with the boys on my block.. :-)

FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 19:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Krizzy wrote:

READ THIS:

http://service.spiegel.de/cache/international/0,1518,372455,00.html

I hope that Bush-loving brainwashed teenager that supports that idiot of a president reads this too!

Kriz >:o(

Yep, I suppose you win. It's all Bush's fault.

I have a runny nose. That's Bush's fault! He didn't approve enough money for better sneeze pills!

Yesterday our school tennis team lost a match... It's Bush! It's because he's FAILING our public schools!

And it's Bush's fault I had to travel an hour to get into the Aristocrats! Damn him!

Let's see how many other things we can blame on him, if he controls the weather he must control EVERYTHING! Hey, Mr. President, how come The Law Firm got cancelled? No fair!

"Brian May, Freddie will."