Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Freddie's birthday

forum rss feed
Author

tia user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 290 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 14:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie would have turned 59 this next MOnday.
Im going to listen to his music all day.I wish thier was some shows about him on his birthday but as usual they never have anything in Canada about Freddie or Queen.
Miss you Freddie!

just turn yourself into anything you think that you could ever be
doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 14:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I live in the USA and hopefully the classic rock radio stations might say something or do a tribute.

Anyways...I won't be on QZ Monday as it's Labor Day Holiday here in the USA, so I want to take this time to say, that though you are no longer with us Freddie, you are loved and remembered and cherished along with your wonderful musical legacy, and as Dave Grohl said when inducting you..and Queen into the USA Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame, ''and you will Never, EVER be forgotten.''

Happy Birthday in heaven...we miss you, love you.
Hope you're up there jamming with Hendrix and Lennon! :)

xyz
Sharon G. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 462 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 14:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Happy Birthday Freddie.

We love and miss you.
You live on in the hearts of Queen fans everywhere.

Deaky_boy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 36 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 14:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i live and canda and i agree, thwere wont be n e thing on freds b-day..im gonna listen to queen all day to to celebrate his life lol. HAPPY B-DAY FREDDIE!

- those days are all gone now but one thing is true, when i look and i find i still love you.
Lymi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 72 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 15:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, that day, thank God it's a Holiday in my country and i don't have to go to work. I'm going to play all my cds and watch Queen concerts and things like that.

I'm wondering if VH1 Classic will going to air a special show or something. Or any music channel?

Cheers

http://groups.msn.com/Freddiebirthday2005

"Freddie Is Hot Like The Sun, If You Touch Him You Could Burn"

Big hugs,

-Lymi
onevsion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2241 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 15:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We will be having a little birthday party this monday... see you Jeroen and Jeroen!!

(on somebody else's computer again..still no damn internet on my new student room)

miss Queenzone and the hub... i'm going to fix that internet connection asap!

its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 16:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Im going to his house on monday for his birthday, me and a few mates i live in london so his house is about 20 mins away and im going to buy him white lilys a card, teddy bear and i made a big banner to leave near his door, im bringing chalk to write on the brick walls the door is covered in writing no room anymore for others to write so im doing it on the walls even though last time i went i wrote on the green door and took some pictures with my other mate and spoke to a neighbour that lives on the same street who i met in waterstones down in the high street of Kensiggton it was a wonderful day, his street is very peaceful and clean, i will be celebrating his birthday too, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREDDIE MISS YOU ALWAYS XX

"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 20:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

its_a_hard_life wrote:

Im going to his house on monday for his birthday, me and a few mates i live in london so his house is about 20 mins away and im going to buy him white lilys a card, teddy bear and i made a big banner to leave near his door, im bringing chalk to write on the brick walls the door is covered in writing no room anymore for others to write so im doing it on the walls even though last time i went i wrote on the green door and took some pictures with my other mate and spoke to a neighbour that lives on the same street who i met in waterstones down in the high street of Kensiggton it was a wonderful day, his street is very peaceful and clean, i will be celebrating his birthday too, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREDDIE MISS YOU ALWAYS XX

I wouldn't write on the walls or door if I visited his home. I think leaving a card and flowers is nice though. Have fun.

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

Suigi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 856 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 21:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm gonna email Q107 in Toronto and see if they can do something.

HE ROCKS US STILL.

Proud Supporter of the Queen Lives Compilation
QUEENROCKS_1991 user not visiting Queenzone.com
QUEENROCKS_1991
Bohemian: 260 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 05, 21:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A big Happy birthday to Freddie i will visit his house very soon maybe have a cuppa with Mary lol

hard life if u gonna chalk on his wall then i will slap a big paint over it saying WE LOVE U FREDDIE lol :P

THE SHOW MUST GO ON
Missy May user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 74 posts

Posted: 03 Sep 05, 07:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm gonna be in school! :-( But I will be listening to Queen all day AND I have art that day so Im going to make him a Birthday Card and leave it next to my stereo so it's near his music.

Teo torriatte konomama iko

Aisuruhito yo

Shizukana yoi ni

Hikario tomoshi

Itoshiki oshieo idaki

~ Brian May ~
Missy May user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 74 posts

Posted: 03 Sep 05, 07:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm gonna be in school! :-( But I will be listening to Queen all day AND I have art that day so Im going to make him a Birthday Card and leave it next to my stereo so it's near his music. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREDDIE!!!! Enjoy it wherever you are. Hope all your other musical friends throw you a party. I'd love to see Hendrix bring out your Birthday cake!!! XXXXXX

Aisuruhito yo

Shizukana yoi ni

Hikario tomoshi

Itoshiki oshieo idaki

~ Brian May ~
Brighton Rocker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 3 posts

Posted: 03 Sep 05, 10:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

queen4ever2 wrote:

on labor day your going to be in school?

Yeah. We don't have labour day in Britain. What is the point of Labour day anyway? What is it to commemerate?

Aisuruhito yo

Shizukana yoi ni

Hikario tomoshi

Itoshiki oshieo idaki
MelinaMercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 358 posts

Posted: 03 Sep 05, 11:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Im going to Garden Lodge on Monday for his birthday and im gonna get Very drunk and im gonna do it just for you freddie!! - Im just too nice aint i!!

Hee Hee Love you freddie and Happy birthday!!!

xxxxx

"If you want your soul to find peace, go to Montreux." - Freddie Mercury
Bob The Shrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bob The Shrek
Deity: 4014 posts

Posted: 03 Sep 05, 11:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

its_a_hard_life wrote:

It is no longer Freddie's house, may I suggest you refrain from writing on the wall, door or pavement. You are taking flowers and a gift, that should be sufficient.

Cleveland May 24 to June 4th 2007 - I came, I saw, I fucked off home again.
stringsrmagicalzey user not visiting Queenzone.com
stringsrmagicalzey
Bohemian: 175 posts

Posted: 03 Sep 05, 14:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'll be working as usual, is there any other choice? Lol! I guess not, not for me at least.Ah! but I will be sending him my best vibes and whole lotta love for all the superb music he gave and left us. I hope he is doing fine wherever he might be.
You were unique maestro, what an extraordinary voice! Braaavvooooo Freddie!!!! You'll always be in our hearts.

"Teo torriatte konomama iko
Aisuruhito yo
Shizukana yoi ni
Hikario tomoshi
Itoshiki oshieo idaki"

"If we are alive, we're gonna play.We're musicians.That's what we do". Brian May
My Melancholy Blues user not visiting Queenzone.com
My Melancholy Blues
Royalty: 1039 posts

Posted: 03 Sep 05, 14:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm going to listen to cds and watch dvds almost all day. And also I'm going to have a cake to celebrate his birthday... :)
Happy Birthday, Freddie! I bet you'll have great fun wherever you may be...I think of you every hour of everyday. We love you and miss you so much. You'll be admired forever and ever...

Je vais bien.

Estoy bien.
isly user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 30 posts

Posted: 03 Sep 05, 15:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

tia wrote:

Freddie would have turned 59 this next MOnday.
Im going to listen to his music all day.I wish thier was some shows about him on his birthday but as usual they never have anything in Canada about Freddie or Queen.
Miss you Freddie!

59.......ON 5th/9/2005
59.........9/5/2005
59.........9/5/05
HE SHOULDN'T HAVE ADMIT IT, LOOKING FOR THA' DAMN 7...AND ALWAYS THE SAME 7...BUT THESE HAVE BEEN HIS NUMBERS.....QUINCE,QUEEN,MINS,MEANS....MISS FOR EVER A KISS

Posted: 03 Sep 05, 15:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

As i said earlier im going to Garden Lodge Which WAS Freddies House, And i do agree with you i aint gonna write on anything cos i dont want to get arrested, I wont be able to get very drunk for him then when i get home and me and my mate are gonna share a bottle of champayne hehe

Love ya freddie you know that anyway

xxxxxx

Posted: 03 Sep 05, 15:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

what??